We're Going To War In Iran

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by F22 Simpilot, Jan 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I just pray that Russia stays out of it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Update 12: Iran has warned that if there is retaliation for the two waves of attacks they launched their 3rd wave will destroy Dubai and Haifa.

Iran is warning that if there is retaliation for the two waves of attacks they launched their 3rd wave will destroy Dubai and Haifa.#iran #Soleimani #war

— Ali Arouzi (@aliarouzi) January 8, 2020

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Report I received , glow in sky over Arkansas , possible missile launch . It will be a lot cheaper for us to launch those old missiles than dismantle them . Then we can replace them with more modern missiles . As soon as Iran runs out of oil they will be riding camels .

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    As I said, they are not going to attack the US. If they want to attack other of their Islamic neighbors let them go. If they get other Islamic nations mad enough they will go to war and if they do they will kill everyone in Iran because they are seen as Islamic heretics because they are Shiite and most of the rest of the Middle Eastern countries are Sunni. There is a hatred there that is in some ways even deeper than the hate for the Jews in Isreal. In this hatred is the reason that Iraq will never be at peace.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  6. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    It appears to be over.......Guess they had this all planned to wrap up neatly.

President Trump has tweeted that "All is well!"

"Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq.

Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good!

We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far!

I will be making a statement tomorrow morning."

• Iranian foreign minister Javid Zarif has tweeted:
    "Iran took and concluded proportionate measures in self-defense under Article 51 of UN Charter targeting base from which cowardly armed attack against our citizens and senior officials were launched."

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Weeeee its WAR. . . . . .

Unfortunately this is unlikely to escalating into wider conflict. So if there is any of you currently high in mining equipment (petroleum), or defence products stock you might wanna put some restrain in buying and be ready to sell when this conflict deescalate.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    no your not.
    Iran says the missile attacks were in revenge for the death of its general and they are not looking for war.
    so that's it, they've saved "face" and now both sides can calm down.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yesterday Trump " before the attack " if Iran attacks the U.S. response will to be to attack Iran and the attack on Iran may not be " porpotinal " . Trump is known to not bluff . The world will know in a few more hours , i am expecting around mid day for Trump to make his update .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    tit for tat, leave it at that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree. Their response was fair and measured. they attacked the place that had attacked them. They HAD no choice but to respond. If you look weak over there you are dead. Via their faith, they are taught to SUBMIT to the will of a higher power. Where a Christian serves Muslims submit. If they don't fear you then they won't follow you and someone will kill you and take your place.

The fact is that responding the way that they did was a sure sign that they do not want a war. They had to respond but did it by the rules and in response to an attack on one of their military officials. If we go to war it will be because that was the full intent of our strike on that general. All too often wars are political and done regardless of the wishes of the people or the actual need for it to happen.

We need to pull out of the endless stupidity that is the Middle East and let them fight and destroy their oil fields. In the long run that might be a beneficial thing for the entire western world. It would force us to end our heavy reliance on foreign oil and make us convert to other power sources for our cars. It would put Texas back into the oil business. Oil is used for a LOT more than just to make things to burn!!! Without its oil income, the Middle East would be poverty-stricken and starving. They wouldn't have the financial ability to be a threat to much of anyone. The entire Middle East is a one-trick pony. Without their oil what would they have to trade for food or anything else?

Blitz, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Probably an over reaction on my part but I just returned from the feed store , stocked up feed for my milk goats and blood hound . I already am supplied on people food . I just think like a prepper .

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    nothing wrong with being prepared.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It seems that at least for now we are returning to the status quo with Iran and everyone is backing off the idea of war. A war is inevitable but the time is not yet right. We can NOT ever allow Iran to get the bomb. The day that they get it the clock is going to start ticking to armageddon. I highly suspect that if they ever get close that Isreal will take them out. If they do it they will probably take out the rest of their enemies at the same time. Once they start throwing bombs they can't afford to stop short or the rest will close in on them.

15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In some ways, this has been good for all of us. We have all had the opportunity and reason to reevaluate our preparations. I know that there are several things that I will probably address in the very near future. I need to rotate some of my stock. I sent a bunch of stuff down the road a couple of weeks ago.

Being prepared has to be and everyday thing...

TMT Tactical and Sourdough like this.
  16. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm very surprised that Trump is being as reserved as he is given the fact he said if they attack we'll attack.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    being prepared is an everyday thing for me, not all of the day but it is at the back of my mind in everything I do. its a lifestyle not a passing hobby.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I as probably you guys did ,noticed Trumps uncharacteristic demeaner . His stiff posture and robot like speech was just not the normal . No doubt there was a reason . What the reason was , is the question for me .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F-22 and Poltiregist,

I noticed also.

My guess is that Trump's event management staff had to factor in new material from the focus groups and polls.

Remember, the US is not only dealing with barbarian Iran. When we destroyed the Ukrainian 737 w/, I believe, 176 pax and crew, a lethal message was sent to SCO as this being a quid pro quo to the Malaysian MAS flight shot down over Ukraine.

Hold off on the media news and follow our TexDanm's reminder to prep.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I really do ignore the talking heads on the various news channels. In my experience, they are just actors and have almost no understanding of the topic on which they speak with such authority. In order to understand the probable actions of any group of people, you need to understand the world that they live in. The problem with American news people and too often politicians is that they seem to assume that people everywhere think and act as we do.

Trying to create a Christian Democracy in an Islamic nation is impossible unless we want to stay there forever and force it on them. If you understand them they are actually pretty predictable and a lot of the misunderstandings that we have with them can be avoided. Unfortunately, it seems that Americans are unable to learn and so repeat the same mistake again and again and can't understand why and why they hate us so much.

Purple Gumboots and TMT Tactical like this.
  21. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Trying to teach a camel to climb tree's will only anger the camel and frustrate the camel's teacher.

Purple Gumboots likes this.
  22. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    According to the news media ' U.S. officials suspect Iran shot down the Ukraine passenger plane with 176 aboard . I gather they are waiting for the black box to be examined before making an absolute statement . I hope Ukraine , the U.S. or somebody will stand up and wipe out this scourge on our planet .

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    A heat sensing Sat caught the blip of a missile hitting the plane and an eyewitness with a smartphone caught the missile hitting the aircraft right over Iranian airspace. Yet they blame Trump. Go figure.

For some reason, even though this is an Ukrainian airline, it was full of Canadians and the Canadian PM spoke on TV about it. I saw on my phone a little bit ago that Iran is inviting Boeing in to investigate. Very interesting.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  24. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I want to know why 15 out of 15 missiles did not accurately hit their target and is this somehow related to this airliner???

Are these missiles yard sale equipment with a horrible CEP??

I don't necessarily trust the media here or there. I'm with Texdanm on this.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Back before Jimmy Carter turned Iran over to the Islamic Extremists I knew a LOT of people that worked over there in the oil industry. They used to tell horror stories about the mechanical abilities of the Iranians!! They would tear down a pump for repair and then if you didn't watch them they would put it back together while sitting in the sand and have sand all in the works. Basically everyone that I talked to said that they were totally useless and only on the job because they would be related to someone higher up. It is a wonder that those rockets would even FLY not that they missed.

26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Iran has now admitted that it shot down the airliner.
    may be horrible to say after 176 dead but maybe, just maybe, this will give some breathing room and all parties can take a step back.
    what we do not need is yet another war in the Middle East.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I suspect that this is true in a lot of Muslim nations. It is becoming true in various forms here in America with political correctness.

Remember when it mattered not what your qualifications were in running for public office....what mattered was your stance on Abortion???

Today it is your race or sex...not your qualifications or abilities.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...obama-admin-sacrificed-safety-altar-political

I won't go out on an ocean going Passenger Liner for safety reasons having to do with what I saw and experienced in working on them in this shipyard.

For over ten years now I'm also not interested in flying but only recent did I learn about the air traffic controllers.

Doesn't what you describe of Muslim nations also apply to Hunter Biden????

Ishmaelites run wild!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been hearing anything Ishmaelite unusual about the passenger manifest?????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    mostly Ukraine passengers.
    57 Canadians.
    3 British.
    it had just taken off from Tehran airport and was heading for Kiev in Ukraine, it only got about 3 miles before it was hit by a surface to air missile fire by the Iranian revolutionary guards.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    After they launched at the American base in Iraq they were so scared that they shot down the next thing that they saw just SURE that it was an American response to their attack. It is sort of amazing that they managed to hit something. I am amazed that they fessed up to doing it. That is not usual when you are talking about those folks. I think that they must be a little panicked and want this all to settle down fast. They see Trump as more than a little crazy and dangerous, much as they saw Ronald Regan.

31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    about the same as I see it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Texdanm,

All they need to know is that he will pull the trigger.

The rest of the world too!!

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  33. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    When you have an entire country basically made up of inbreed people you can't expect their thinking process to be up to par . This derangement is also what would make them a viable threat if they ever managed to obtain a nuclear device .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Okay, what is an Ishmaelite? I looked it up and it's something in the Bible but I can't understand it in this context here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Good question. Was wondering how long before someone would once again ask?? Thanks F22 for the inquiry.

It is indeed from the Bible but a certain context is required to be understood to follow it's usage and intent here.

In Galatians Chapter 4 it is speaking about two brothers...Ishmael and Isaac.
    Ishmael is the Olde Testament and Isaac is the New Testament.

The context goes that the mother of Ishmael..Hagar is Mt Siani in Arabia and gendreth to bondage. Pertaining to bondage.

But Christians..and particular the New Testament are after Isaac and his seed...singular..one seed.

Ishmael...through Hagar is and pertains to bondage.

What I am saying and or implying is that so often today...men of intellect, wisdom, reason, enlightenment, and so on..are often working on changes which will give more power and control to government and thus "Herd" Americans into a Global/International position. A position of more limits on them..either financially or actual limits to their other liberties and freedoms. A free government and a bound people.

This is Ishmael...Bondage. They are pushing an Ishmaelite position of bondage.

The coming Virginia gun laws are just the Beginning of open Ishmaelite Conduct..limits on people who have committed no crime but need to be further "herded/limited" by more government. People being more and more bound and government free.

The very opposite of the intent of the Framers and Founders. They are not even trying to hide their intent or contempt for the liberties and freedoms of the people now days.

It will not stop with gun control.

Olde Geezer has it right in many of his posts.

Ok.....got it now F22??

Thanks,

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmmmmmmm……..

by Poltiergist,
    Was thinking that this is also what happens to a people and nation raised on a steady diet of television and movies substituting for real thinking and or experience...substituting for a real education.

Their minds and souls become a Xerox copy of the television programming..their emotions too.

They become mentally and spiritually inbred. Soulless robots. And these people/drama queens are voters...scary isn't it!!??

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

37. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This reminds me of two brothers I knew . They were playing video games . One got up like a robot , got a gun , shot and killed his brother then sat back down to finish playing his video game , with no emotion .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

I guess that makes sense. I've read parts of the Bible and some of the Gospels, but a lot of it is damn hard to understand. That red lettering is interesting though, I'll tell you what. I guess back then people didn't have TVs and radio or even the Internet of course. So it was natural for people to have good memories about things and can recall word for word about things and events and put it all down in writing. Such is the case with a lot of reading material back in the day. Anywhere from the Roman empire, ancient Egyptians, 1500s onwards.

I consider my self a pretty astute scientifically minded person and I'm also a thinker and inventor. So I wonder about things all the time and find myself staring up at the heavens at night. Once in a while I look at the moon and as a joke yell, "hello Neil!" And of course I ponder the great question of "why." The beginning of man, our purpose, etc. So far in my life of some 39 years, months, days and hours, I'm 80% sure there is some type of creator and 20% of me thinks the Bible is nothing but a bunch of drunken Arabs. But weighing in all the facts encompassing history, science, biblical archeology, pseudo science in particular to the paranormal, etc, it's likely that the laws of nature as we see them now whether it be the limit of the speed of light, the elliptical orbit of celestial objects, the orbits of electrons, how tress and plants grow, the overall balance of an ecosystem, the very factual mass to energy equivalence equation, the polarity of everything with light and dark, cold and hot, negative pressure and high pressure, and good and evil. It seems a creator set it all in motion with governing rules or laws. There's just this balance and without it there is chaos. It can also be applied politically as well. What happened when governments became to good for their own purpose? Either there was a revolution or a total collapse. It is said that the French flag is part red because it represents the amount of blood spilt through countless wars.

About the government's slow take over of man's free will. It's true in a lot of ways in the form of propaganda from anything such as a TV show or TV news organization, newspaper (remember those?) radio, Internet or magazines full of Ads now a days. It's literally diluting the soul and mind of the free man. Okay, have to be "PC." Mind of man/woman. What ever your F%$@ing gender is now a days.

In the movie The Matrix which in my opinion is one of the greatest ever Sci-Fi movies ever (screw Star Wars and Disney). In the movie it was about the singularity in which AI or machines become self-aware much like Skynet in the movie The Terminator. So in the Matrix AI took over. So in this respect as it applies today, not only do we have a government taking over, but AI as well complete with corporate greed. I just love how Amazon is everybody's F%@# buddy so to speak when it comes to wanting a martial item. "And if you get crime, I mean Prime, you get free shipping in two days or less! My point here is that we are all becoming corrupted in ways we are too blind to see. Now I mention corporate greed. But that's not to say I'm a blow hard anti-capitalist or anything like that. I think capitalism is a great thing and has bettered the lives of untold thousands in more ways than I can type an essay about. Even modern banking has done a tremendous amount of good. But with capitalism and banking they are in fact a double edged sword. Two examples: The GSEs (Government Subsidized Enterprise) and the bubble bursting back in 08, banks being greedy with shady loans and now you see big tech companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, et al becoming too big for their britches. It's like the 1800s with Carnegie Steel, the railroads, and Rockefeller. And Edison was a very shrewd business man. In fact, that's why movies started to be made in Californiastan. Edison only leased his cameras and so movie makers didn't want to pay the fee. So they all headed Californi-way so if they were to get caught they can jump south of the border. Now a days California taxes the crap out of production companies so they all go to Canada or else where.

Anyway, long winded post but I'm in the typing mood. I leave you with this song in reference to a creator's (God) governing laws set in motion. From birth to ashes, anything can be born and die weather it be a living organism or government. And in a way, that's a good thing. And the world presses forward...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
  41. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    F 22 and others,

Here is a little trivia for which much of todays public education will not tell you about the Bible and in particular the Olde Testament.

Even todays Christian Ministers are very often remiss in teaching this to their flocks.

The Olde Testament was in Hebrew..in particular Masoretic Hebrew. In the olde languages letters were often numbers.

The Hebrews knew exactly line upon line how many numbers were in each sentence of the Olde Testament. They knew to add up the numbers behind every sentence..even every word as a form of spell check.
    This is how The Olde Testament was faithfully kept for Believers...a type of spell check.

This is not told to most Believers today and hence it is very easy for many non believers to get over on Believers. It ought not to so be but many ministers are remiss in teaching their flocks.

And now you have the rest of the story.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Too bad the Romans burned down the library of Alexandra. Though, it was thought that it still stood in a certain capacity.

TMT Tactical likes this.