Were The Pyramids Built As Energy Plants And Not Tombs ?

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi, Space Travel, and Future Technologies' started by Tumbleweed, May 28, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    I was just watching a really interesting video this evening and it shows how the great pyramid was constructed in a way that fits more with some kind of an energy plant than as a tomb for the Pharaohs.
    Not only the actual structure of the great pyramid seems to fit this theory, but also the place where it was built, as well as the specific materials that were used to build this pyramid.
    There is nothing in it that relates to it ever having been made as a tomb, and a lot that points to it having an entirely different reason for being built.
    Possibly there existed a higher civilization back in centuries past than we know about (or have been told about) , and the pyramids that are built in other countries of the world had a very different use than we have been taught for all of these years.

2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      375/460

Blog Posts:
    The Ley Lines seem to cross the paths of most of the ancient places. I suspect that there are powers available that we don't, at this time, fully understand. It is possible that past civilizations went down paths that we have not gone and taps powers that we have not yet discovered. The ancient civilizations did a lot of things that we can't explain and they seemed to have a better grasp on the natural forces. Nature has powers that we don't even believe in now days ... but they keep popping up. There is a form of lightning that is associated with earthquakes that they are finally accepting but can't explain. Ball lightning and thermal flash are not understood. When people are in orbit they see "sprites". These are sort of like lightning that is going straight up into space.

So in answer to your question...I don't know but it is possible!

Tumbleweed likes this.
  3. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    It seems a lot of trouble to go to to keep a razor blade sharp. The Ancients had some beliefs that are unfortunately no longer fully understood, right or wrong this theory is interesting in an Athur C Clark, Eric VonDannikin sort of way but beyond that.....Meh.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    if that was so why are there mummies in the pyramids? nope, don't buy it, only modern humans are so fixated on having a power supply at all costs.

5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      375/460

Blog Posts:
    That is the thing, there was no sign that there had ever been a mummy in the pyramid. There are a lot of things about the pyramids that we can't figure out like how they mined, cut, shaped, transported and placed a multiple ton stone every couple of minutes for 20 years. This is based on working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. 365 days a year for 20 years. Then there is the problem of lighting for the many intricate paintings done on the walls. Light from flame doesn't fit for two reasons. First off there is no sign of the soot this would have left and second, even today if you go into the chambers deep inside the pyramid, you can't light a match. There just isn't enough oxygen to maintain a flame and if you were to let a bunch of people in all at the same time they would smother if they didn't carry oxygen in bottles.

No matter what the real purpose of the big pyramids were they are amazing engineering feats even if they were built today. To imaging them being built by a people that were barely out of the stone age (They had copper tools) is mind boggling. There are a lot of indications that they had ways of doing things that we can't duplicate. You find these same sorts of questions in ancient building sites all over the world. I suspect that part of it is in our own hubris. We think that because our technology is so much "better" than what they had that in some way that means we are smarter than then. The fact probably is quite simply that people barely out of the stone age would assumably BE amazing stone workers.

They were a brilliant people. Technology is an accumulative thing where each generation adds to the knowledge gained by the one before. Man was in the stone age for a long long time and most probably learned and knew a lot of things that were lost when people started doing things with better metal tools.

Tumbleweed likes this.
  6. lonewolf

410/460

Blog Posts:
    no mummies in the pyramids? never heard of Howard Carter ? where did they get Tutankhamun's coffin from then?

7. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    This video is only about the Great Pyramid, and doesn’t mean that some of the other ones were not used for burial. But the Great Pyramid has never had anyone buried in it, and quite possibly was constructed before the other pyramids were built that did have mummies found in them.

8. lonewolf

410/460

Blog Posts:
    sorry, as the title said Pyramids(plural) I thought you were talking about ALL of them, in general, not just one. me getting confused again!

9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      375/460

Blog Posts:
    Tut's tomb (KV62) was below the ground hidden away in the Valley of the Kings 375 miles/600K from Cairo and the Pyramids. It was buried and that is why it was "lost" and unlooted until Carter found it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KV62

My wife and I are History Channel Nerds LOL...

It has always been a mystery why the Great Pyramid was built and sealed but no sogn of a burial has ever been found. This had lead to many believing that there may yet be undiscovered chambers in the Great Pyramid. This lack is also part of the reason for the many theories about it being built as something other than a tomb. Power source, Beacon, Landing place for ancient Alien visitors... endless ideas.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  10. watcherchris

watcherchris Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    the pyramids and in particular the great pyramid were not built as tombs. For no one was buried there.

There are smaller tombs pyramid shaped surrounding the three great pyramids and many of them are indeed tombs..but they are not built quite in the manner of the big three.

What is noted about the three big pyramids and in particular one of them is that the first fifty or so stone levels are very accurately laid in.....very precise. Such precision is necessary for the purposes for which they were designed. After that level the precision was not so necessary.

What the Pyramids appear to have been up to the first fifty levels of stone is an observatory....to watch the stars.

For it is known that even in the daytime if one goes down into a deep hole the stars can be seen and monitored.

This was necessary by The Egyptians in particular for knowing the seasons and especially the time of the Nile floods when people and animals would need to head for high ground. An accurate time piece...a calendar so to speak.

This know how and information became secret and when no longer needed...the pyramid was covered up by the less accurate levels of stone to hide the secret. This knowledge was power in the hands of the Priesthood and their representative ...the Pharoah....or as they phrased it...god with us. It was part ..an important part of the power structure/religion.

I don't remember the room...the kings chamber or the queens chamger...wherein there is a set of notches across the room where boards can be installed and moved/removed as part of a measuring device....in taking measurements.

This knowledge was kept secret in many cultures and civilizations as part of the power structure.....and supported by royalty.

We know this because there was often in many cultures...two systems of Measurements...a regular cubit and a royal cubit...

One for the insiders and one for the outsiders.

Hope this helps.

I had this explained to me over the years by people well versed in ancient civilizations and their histories/religions and royal lineages. Much of this history is avoided today ....in schools and colleges...so that you do not realize the two systems path/history.
    This prevents people from looking to deeply at our two systems working today....but hiding behind what most people are educated to think as a one system deal. Think deep state here.

My .02,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      375/460

Blog Posts:
    You find pyramids of one kind or another on every continent. Various theorists find this amazing and evidence of some sort of connection between these people. I personally think that is a bit silly. All a pyramid is in its shape and function is a giant man made hill. People always have found that being the king of the hill on top of the biggest hill possible is a good thing. When you are on top you can see a long way and are in the best place defensively. Over time being on top of the hill became important socially and what better way is there to demonstrate your power than to have your subjects build you your very own giant hill.

The other thing that these hills have is also part of our primordial instincts. If you are going to build your own mini mountain you naturally just have to have a man cave included. Where others see a connection and are amazed that people all over the world build similar structures I just see people building the things that they were already familiar and comfortable with.

The wonder of these pyramids is in the details. Whether you are looking at the ones in Egypt, the ones in Central Americas or the ones in Cambodia they are all basically made in ways that we don't understand how they were done with the technology available at the time.