New Member West Virginia Man

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by RichE8475, Jun 13, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. RichE8475

RichE8475 New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    I am just your average guy from the hills of West Virginia. I obtained a degree in Psychology and Sociology, and have always had a passion for helping others. I come from a family of veterans from various branches of the military, and have learned everything from keeping a stocked cellar to knowing how to survive on my own if I needed to.

BeautifullyBree likes this.
  2. BeautifullyBree

BeautifullyBree Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    I'm so thankful for you ancestors service! I've always took an interest in sociology, but unfortunately I'm not able to attend college. Its nice to meet you, I'm Bree from Oklahoma!

3. GS AutoTech

GS AutoTech Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the group. My favorite vacation spot is in WV. :)

4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Rich & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.