What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Electric, Electric/hybrid Vehicles?

Discussion in 'Zombie Apocalypse' started by Emajumixan@78, Dec 20, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Emajumixan@78

Emajumixan@78 New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    I've always wondered why people haven't thought of a electric vehicles as the car for the zombie apocalypse. It's quiet, has a a lot of torque, and can carry your stuff and family. But what are the possible types of vehicles we can use especially when the chemicals in gasoline and diesel that makes them gasoline and diesel degrades in a few months?

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    someones got zombies on the brain, that's the second post of this type from you:rolleyes::p:mad:
    we're going to have enough problems post SHTF with the still living never mind anything else.

Emajumixan@78 likes this.
  3. Emajumixan@78

Emajumixan@78 New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    Yeah I know bro, hehehe. Although this could be used to any type of longterm disasters. Man made or natural

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think you'd be better of looking at something that has 4 legs rather than 4WD, I was told Petrol(gas) degrades after 6 months, Diesel might last about 12.

Emajumixan@78 likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    of course, that's if you can find any post SHTF!!!!o_O

6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Electric vehicles still run on batteries, & batteries need to be charged from a 240 ac volt supply (or similar). With the grid down there will be no electricity unless you have solar power. Fuel lasts quite a while but not for ever. An EMP strike will knock out most electrical equipment.
    Keith.
    zrmCvovIay9VmljAHyT_TXxiwVBYPXRk.png
    http://briff.me/2015/02/01/horse-power-literally/;

lonewolf likes this.