What have you got in your pockets right now?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by PracticalToby, May 24, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. PracticalToby

PracticalToby Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    No, not when you've thought about it, but now, right now this minute!

If apocalypse struck now, what would you have in your pockets and how might it help you survive?

2. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    I have nothing in my pockets as I am ready for bed soon!
    But within 5m of me is most everything I need except my medical kit and that is in the vehicle outside!

3. ProNine

ProNine Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    The only thing I might have nearby at any given moment is the multi-tool I bought a while back. I guess it would be quite useful as it comes with a small blade, and a few other tools which can be useful for crafting, opening containers, lock picking and such. My course of action though would be to go to my bug out spot and just plan what to do from there.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    spectacles, watch, paracord bracelet, belt, key chain, bandana, lock knife.

5. Sealpikachu

Sealpikachu Member
      13/23

Blog Posts:
    If the apocalypse started, I'd be doomed right now. The most useful thing I'm carrying is a small sewing kit. I also have scissors in it though so that's something I could use as a weapon. I have a jacket too to protect me from the elements and some medicine so at least I have enough to help myself while I find more stuff.

6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Clasp knife, matches, keys to the 4WD, keys to my study where I keep my guns & survival equipment, pair of work gloves,LED torch, small whet stone, reading glasses, driving glasses. Being in my own home that is enough to keep me alive for a life time. If I was lost in the woods it would get me back home or keep me alive until I was found.
    Keith.

7. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Pocket knife lighters keys gun wallet on belt multitool and flashlight but if i leave house a bag goes with me thats will get me back to the house or alive

8. Lisa

Lisa Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    I just have a lighter, nothing else, so I'd be in a bit of a predicament if the apocolypse happened right now.

9. glreese

glreese Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    I currently have nothing in my pockets right now. I am in my bed. However, if I was up, I would have some money and a pocket knife in my pocket.

10. ally79

ally79 Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Bic lighter, pocket knife, wallet, cellphone, flashlight, and an extra magazine for my Glock. :) All of these items are part of my EDC,

11. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    I have a piece of chalk, keys and a blue air pen. I guess the keys are of little help but the chalk can be used to scribble grafitti to show my location if I got lost in the wild.

12. Valerie

Valerie Active Member
      43/47

Blog Posts:
    Well, I'm currently not wearing any pants... just compression shorts. But I'm in my home, so if the apocalypse did strike, I'm not really too worried haha. Everything I need is within reach.
    Now that I think about it though, if the apocalypse happened while I was working out or in a dance rehearsal, I'd be SOL. Guess I'm going to have to do something about that.