What If Wwiii Happens?

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by m33kuh, Jul 18, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Some ordinary folk turn into heroes. Some imagined saints turn into monsters. Untested, you don't really know that person.

In an emergency situation, I saw three (at least three) people freeze. They became unmoving statues. I could have taken a piece of chalk and drawn a circle around their feet. Meanwhile, I had to take care of the guy who'd hit the ground convulsing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    people may appear to be nice but its an illusion, they will change in an instant , they will attack anyone for the last bottle of water or the last can of baked beans (or the last toilet roll) , I may not have served but I have experienced human nature enough to not trust anyone when the chips are down.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Lone Wolf you need to try and find and make some contact with good people. I've been blessed I guess by having a lot of good people in my life. You will have a hard time getting to know good peoople unless you sort of hang out in places that attract good people. I have done a lot of volunteer work in the past. I don't get out much now but I still have some contacts with a lot of good folks . Many I met and got to know through my churh and lodge but also working in a mission here in town.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for sweet little old ladies and used to have a bunch of them that I checked on almost every week. I kept their stuff fixed an they fed my coffee and cookies and made my days a little nicer and worthwhile. Maybe you need to get out a little more and get involved with more people. There are a lot of good people. LOL Some of them are as dumb as a box of rocks but they are good natured and make for good friends.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've had some good friends in my life but I'm talking about the here and now, in the modern population we cannot and should not trust anyone, most are too dumb and stupid to survive when the chips are down , I have seen enough in my lifetime -especially in recent years-to not want to have anything to do with them. I have no time for fools and I'm not going to get pulled down by them when they fail WTSHTF.
    why the hell does anyone think my user name is LONE WOLF? (its not by chance).
    I do wish people would stop telling me what to do.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Russia Deploys Portable ICBM Nukes Outside Moscow, Aimed at the West"

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...e-icbm-nukes-outside-moscow-aimed-at-the-west

"VLADIMIR Putin has renewed his nuke threat against the West by appearing to ready a nuclear missile for launch. The missile has been put in Kozelsk, Russia, very near western Europe.

"Footage shows a huge Russian Yars rocket able to hit the UK and the US being loaded into a silo at a base near Moscow.

"Missile force commander Colonel Alexei Sokolov made clear the latest move was aimed at sending a message to the West, with both the UK and US within range.

“The importance of this operation lies in the fact that the missile will be put on combat duty on schedule,' he said."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know how many we have now but at one time the US alone had enough nuclear weapons that there was no real reason to even launch them. Just detonate them in their silos and you would wipe out a majority of the people on the Earth and so mess up the environment that ANY life much above an insect would have a real struggle to survive.

What is the point in that sort of insanity. It was a lot like a crazy person telling someone "Don't mess with me or I will commit suicide!" ANYONE that chooses to fight a war that they can't win in even the BEST possible event when there is any realistic alternative needs to be wiped out before they destroy everyone.

By 1950 there was no possibility of ANYONE winning an all out nuclear war. Maybe that is what it took for people in charge of the major powers to stop the endless little wars that never seemed to end. Eventually someone was going to feel threatened and push the button and end civilization.

TMT Tactical likes this.