What Is The Greatest Threat Facing Society Today? **poll**

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by anon.amus, Feb 18, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

?

What is the greatest threat facing society today?

1. Climate Change - GeoEngineering

2. The New World Order - The UN

3. Fake News -

4. The Federal Reserve - Finicial Collapse - Central Banks - George Soros -Petro Yuan

5. Pandemic - Bill Gates - GMO Food

6. Capitalism - Communism

7. China - Iran - Russia - Syria - Iraq - Afganastan

8. Terrorists - immigrants - Gun Owners

9. CIA - NSA - FBI - IRS

10. Other-please specify in the comments

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. anon.amus

anon.amus Well-Known Member
      87/115

Blog Posts:
    Crap, literally just finished writing a long post, and the dog stepped on the keyboard, sending me back a page losing it all.
    And OF COURSE after finishing this, going to post it, clicking post new thread-there is everything i "lost" from before!

i was surprised by the large number of likes i received for suggesting we needed a place to share news/threat info in order to prevent a SHTF or Survival situation from happening to begin with.
    I was even more shocked by the deafening silence when i suggested it was time everyone started standing up for their rights.

At 1st i was unsure if it was years of Cheetos, or the camouflage sofa+Will & Grace reruns that was the issue-just my dry/dark sense of humor!

But i realize very few people have had the motivation, and the time to do all the research i have on the subject, not to mention the divine intervention that has put me into the center of some of the major situations time and time again through out the years-but that's another topic.

4yrs and 4 days ago a personal tragedy forced me to start my investigation into things, one thing led to another and another since then i have spend over 12,000hrs researching these topics.
    reading all the "for and against" arguments by each side-because you can trust nothing blindly, in the end, the lies are always obvious, they didn't make sense, didn't address the issues, resorted to name calling etc. In my opinion everything i accepted as truth is beyond a reasonable doubt-and will happily supply proof w/ sources for any info i share.Even in the last couple days, i learned some very big things, i never heard of before, and have spend many hours researching that too, so my learning will never stop, i hope your doesn't either, but i also hope for everyone eventually we can all move on to learning more pleasant things, for me i want to design custom fitted lingerie for single women-as of today its only a dream, but just maybe, one day.:rolleyes:

By the way, i think that is something everyone should do, not lingerie, find your own passions, but post all the sources for their information, as some might know something i don't, for example i know the site veteranstoday intentionally publishes fake stories approx 50% fake stories as he was threatened with his life (the editor said)
    Metebunk is a BS site, as i submitted info that disproved a claim they made from an official source it has never been updated.
    Snopes, is financed by George Soros, the owner of the site has a history of arrests for domestic abuse, fraud and i suspect he is a possible pedophile too. so by disclosing sources we can also verify the credibility of our sources.

none of use can know everything, that's the beauty in sharing all the details, I am by no means an expert (unless your paying for my opinion, then i am, and will print out some certifications of my expert-ness for you as well!)

My hopes with this poll is we can get a good idea where a majority stand on issued, in a wold of propaganda and fake news, its easy to get misdirected, and hard to gauge where others really stand.

as i filled out the possible options i realized 10 wasn't enough, so some are double even tripled in one-if you pic one with of those, please specify in the comments, same goes for people selecting "Other".

Thanks for taking the time to do this!
    We can go from there and start sharing our info/sources, cut thru the bullshit and down on hours of research time, at the same time learning more, in less time, with greater confidence in our sources so we can move forward be it prepping, or eating Cheetos on the sofa watching Will & Grace, or making sure hand crafted lingerie fits perfectly
    Other suggestions always not only welcome, but encouraged.
    closes in 7 days, you van choose more than one!
    thanks again

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Corruption.

TMT Tactical and anon.amus like this.
  3. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    and while its slow, ill share my knowledge.
    Jeffery Epstein, has a private island and a private 747 nicknamed the Lolita express, he is Israeli, i suspect he is mossad.
    he is a convicted pedophile, with the highest danger risk issued by Florida for risk of re-offending.
    he kidnapped over 40 teenage girls, Americans, and forced them into sexual slavery, he raped them too. all on his private island.
    bill clinton went 24 times, many times ditching his secret service agents.
    Hillary has been.
    trump has been-there is a vid of trump saying like me he likes his women young.
    for his crimes-they suspect 100's more, he was sentenced to 18 months in a private wing of the county jail, was allowed to leave for 16hrs a day, except Sundays., he has not gone in trouble for his multiple parole violations either.
    his mansion was wires for audio and sound, girls testified before he told them to get some dirt of the people, afterwards they were debriefed, on girl even talked about being forced to have sex with price harry multiple times, he denied it, pictures of them together surfaced shortly after his denial.
    the prosecutor who gave sweetheart deal, illegally, FL law requires victims be consulted for any plea bargains, they were not.
    this is back in court over this issue currently.
    he has had many politicians to his island for parties, from all over the world, maybe that's why he got that deal.
    or maybe it was because of trump, as trump has appointed him to his cabinet as the secretary of labor.
    also trump has allegations against him, not the 1st time either

The CIA also uses mkultra children to seduce powerfull people so the can film, mackmail and control.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the most immediate threat is politicians, of every shape, form and party. their all corrupt.

5. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Following on from corruption, I would suggest societal greed. There are only finite resources and, as a result, finite amounts of wealth. The current greed epidemic means that sectors of society are growing poorer as the rich grow richer. Poor people with nothing to lose may rebel, but also just turn into hardcore criminals making society more and more unsafe.

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Stupidity!!! I can't believe some of the people that are getting elected these days. We seem to encourage stupidity and let our kids seem to wallow in it. The flat earthers are growing in numbers and people will believe anything that they read on the internet or see on TV. We don't raise our kids anymore and instead just store them in daycare where they raise themselves. I see the Lord Of Flies scenario as our future.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  7. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    I think the greatest threat to society in the increasing ignorance of the populace, which allows the spread and acceptance of autocratic rulers (cf. Viktor Orbán, Donald Trump, Nicolas Maduro, Jaroslaw Kaczynski et. al.); the disdain for science, math, engineering (cf. anti-vaxxers, climate deniers, anti- evolutionists, flat-Earth people); ignorance of history (Holocaust denial, ancient Atlantis, etc.); logical and coherent thought and communication; and so on.

What is particularly frightening about this is that this entire syndrome seems to be interconnected and -- despite the efforts of scientists and educators -- growing.

EDITED TO SAY: Dang, Tex, I just copied your post!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Ystranc and watcherchris like this.
  8. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I was going to say "stupidity" too, but a couple of people beat me to it, so there seems to be a consensus.

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Duncan

315/345

Blog Posts:
    The politicians are there because we choose them -- or do nothing to keep them from being chosen. As a society, we get exactly what we deserve.

10. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
  11. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    and the
    here is an update to the previous article for the Trump Era...............

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...s-picks-have-troubling-links-to-globalism-cfr

12. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    this is how they control ALL the media
    cfr.jpeg

Alaskajohn and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I checked-off "the New World Order".

Don't get me wrong, let's say that there was a new world order based on Godly teachings, people growing up and acting adult, people not giving into their emotions, people getting as much education as they could stuff in their heads, people saying their prayers and eating correctly, all the positive sh## you can imagine, ..., the human population just decides to evolve into that which it should evolve -- now that would be wonderful!!! I'd LOVE that!!!! Hurrah!!!!! Peace and love, brother!

No offense, but I'm not holding my breath for that. I'll not say that it absulutely can't happen, because maybe God would be angry at me for holding such a belief. So again I'll say that it is a possibility ... in a couple hundred plus years from now. hmmm I'll stop there.

As to The New World Order, I'll abbreviate this as NWO, such is the diametric opposite of what I described above. The NWO consists of turning people into sheeple and their being ruled by atheist sadistic self-serving monsters. The depth of my hatred for this NWO has no bottom. I see it as a cancer of the soul, an out and out attack on all things Divine. Some call the NWO satanic. I'm no believer in daemons, however the darkness of what I'm witnessing is beginning to make me superstitious enough to actually consider the possibility. This is bad.

People who have died, been defibrillated, and returned to "health" -- OK, so mental health (their hearts are often very damaged) -- often tell of sick souls on the other side trying to drag them down, trying to hurt them. They tell of Souls of Light who are a Godly lot and who help them. OK, so who wouldn't start believing in "devils" and "angels" after having met them while headed into eternal spiritual / non-physical existence?! Shoot, I'll give myself permission to believe in devils, why not!

So, this New World Order crap is to me the ultimate evil. It is worse than a physical plague. Why?! Because diseases just kill the body, not the soul. The NWO kills the soul, the very spirit of humanity. When I think of a zombie apocalypse, I think of college communists wearing Che t-shirts screaming for the end of capitalism, religion, and individual freedoms. "If you are out to better yourself, then you are a counter-revolutionary! We are a community, not individuals!" To me, it all sounds science-fictiony / "assimilate into the Borg". Communism perpetually results in mass killings, to the tune of millions of deaths and the ruining of anything beautiful. Yet a dog will return to its vomit.

TMT Tactical and anon.amus like this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not real big on all the conspiracy theories. Most of them are made from little bits of truth surrounded by LOTS of innuendo and accusations of things that can't be proven or even partially substantiated. just because some dude wearing a tin foil hat posts it on the internet that doesn't make it a fact.

I have too good of an understanding of human nature. I don't need to have wild conspiracy theories to believe that most people are ignorant by choice and easily mislead by people that are greedy and bordering on evil. The good news is that these people are to busy stabbing each other in the back to ever pull together a world wide take over. If all it took was a willingness to do evil the Mafia would have taken over the world a long time ago. The only thing that holds back the big crime organizations is each other stabbing each other in the back. Most BIG drug busts are the result of other groups setting up their opponents by feeding info to the cops.

The one world power would have to place one person on top and the infighting around that decision has always ended up tearing down what they started. Greedy power hungry men don't share their toys well at ALL.

It is the little things that will tear up our culture not the big things. Despite all the fear of the Ebola virus lets be real. the flu is a true mass murderer the "big" killers like Ebola and such are small potatoes like the people that rob convenience stores.

The most likely next big killer will be a new variant of some familiar virus. The Spanish Influenza for example was a rather specialized killer that probably had been around for a while before the conditions of WW1 made it so virulent. It was a flu that didn't kill kids or old people. It killed young men and women in the prime of life that were strong and healthy. The military crammed thousand of young men just like that into small camps and then onto over crowed boat to Europe.

The reason it was so deadly was simple. The virus turned your own immune system against you. The stronger your immune system was the deadlier the effect it had on you. The soldiers were a perfect breeding ground for this sort of very specific mutation. The next one will have the world wide fast transfer of air travel to spread it far an wide before we notice it. It will most likely have a rather slow incubation period where you are carrying it and contagious but not yet sick. It will sweep through the East and India like a wildfire. By the time we are aware of it it will be all over and slowly spread like the plague. There is no real treatment for a viral attack. The survivors will be those that have some sort of natural immunity. Eventually a vaccine will be found but it will be too late for most people.

15. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well stated TexDamn, on all points.

Ystranc likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I would like to add stupidity in people in general, I know others have already said this, but it seems to be an ongoing problem in society today, people do not have a clue about some things that used to be just common sense but are now anything but, snowflakes are everywhere and expect to be given anything they want, well life isn't like that and post SHTF will be a wake up call to them. maybe.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:

Are you suggestion there is a conspiracy theory in this thread? If so please point it out-otherwise why bring it up? Your only preventing the other from learning.

1st off the term conspiracy was coined by the CIA to counter whistle blowers and researchers, and the proof of that is freedom of information requests. Here is the document.

2nd besides being an idiotic phrase, do you call police conspiracy theorist, prosecutors, detectives, juries? No cause that would be idiotic.

3rd to say that its online so you cant trust it, is idiotic as well. There have been many murder cases solved by groups of strangers on the other side of the world looking at evidence. Even serial killers have been caught like this.
    (having said that any info, online or not needs to be checked, and confirmed every step of the way.)

4th people using the term conspiracy theorist do so because it is a bypass to logic, reason and thinking. If someone says its a conspiracy theory, people just assume its bullshit, and a couple of mins later, its like they never heard it. Its a term for the lazy permanent sheeple, the weak minded.
    God forbid you have to think about anything.

5th like I said, when you look into the truth, and examine all sides objectively, the truth stands out, as the liars don't address the issues and resort to name calling.

6th “a one world government could not happen because of infighting for the top position”
    tell me who is in charge of the European Union? Who voted for that person? How can the people dispute laws they disagree with? Its only 500+million people. Where was the infighting? And slowly bit by bit they laws get tighter, forced to accept migrants, Brits voted to leave, considering the “royal” family has made plans to leave the country if riots break out over the decision, im gonna bet they will not honor the vote of the people.
    Not to mention the EU Parliament building is an image of The tower of Babel, surrounded by inverted stars (pentagrams), and says many tounges, one voice. Considering the bible says god destroyed the tower, confused the tongues and spread people around the world that seems like that is kinda a direct message to God. that image is here

That might be OK for you Luciferians, but its not OK with me, and I doubt its ok with many if they knew the truth

7th And what if one of those “theories” turned out to be true, and you ignored it because of some stupid phrase, that cost you your family, your community, everything. After all conspiracies aren't abnormal, ENRON conspired to defraud their employees and investors out of 7+Billion, Bernie Madoff 65 billion, Leeman Brothers 600 Billion.
    Not to mention the Nazis, They conspired to kill 5,000,000 people, and to conquer the world.

I bet every one of their victims wish they had done their homework.

18. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My vote would go to MORALITY. IMHO the entire world has lost its moral compass. There is no sanctity of life. There is no value in the rule of law. The family unit is disintegrating. There are a million examples of how we have completely abandoned morality.

What ever happened to looking at a person's integrity or honesty as a requirement for an elected official? Now that concept is a complete joke. Everybody is out to get what they can. Screw the other guy, just let me get mine. Morality is completely lost in this day and age.

19. Duncan

315/345

Blog Posts:
    "That might be OK for you Luciferians...." Who do you think are "luciferians"?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    1970s, USSR bogged down in Angola. Having to use Cuban soldiers.

USSR microbiologist "defects" to a western country.

Vaccine developed.

Microbiologist returns home. No punishments for his "defection".

Vaccine distributed in southern African countries, "saving people from suffering."

Something begins attacking African people's immune system. What could it be? Later, it was labeled AIDS. Virus was found to have "come from monkeys". ;)

Cuban soldiers infected at a beyond-unacceptable rate. Affected soldiers returned to Cuba and isolated from the population. Finally all Cuban soldiers replaced with North Korean soldiers. North Koreans out. Overt Marxism abandoned, yet still socialist / centrally controlled = total debacle. Dire straights seems to be Angola's perpetual course.

Any given problem, I prefer the rifle to the shotgun.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    ok sorry for the delay, real world interferes sometimes.

FOLLOW LINKS FOR PROOF OF FREEMASONS-SATANIC CONNECTIONS

There is a ton of disinfo out there, so I wanted to track down legit sources for each and every thing I said.

By the way, If anyone want to reseach this, or anything online-huge tip, if you search “is x true?” you will get everyones opinion and lies tons of BS to sift thru, instead search for “proof of x” cut straight to the point.

For 1 Freemasons are luciferians,

as well as the architects of the new world order, the one world government that's quietly coming FAST.

to be fair, they believe Lucifer is a light bearer-lighting the dark corners of the world for us, giving us knowledge-like in the garden of Eden, therefore is good.

I could almost buy that argument if it wasn't for their secrecy, and the fact that they hoard that knowledge, instead giving us complete lies on so if I believed Lucifer was good, I would be out there telling people.

Albert pike, a confederate general, the only one with a statue in DC, wikipedia- “In 1859 he was elected Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite's Southern Jurisdiction. He remained Sovereign Grand Commander for the remainder of his life (a total of thirty-two years), devoting a large amount of his time to developing the rituals of the order.Notably, he published a book called Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in 1871, of which there were several subsequent editions. This helped the order grow during the nineteenth century.”

He was Buried was against his wishes; he had left instructions for his body to be cremated. In 1944, his remains were moved to the House of the Temple, headquarters of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite in Washington DC.

He is in tombed to this day. obviously he was someone very special to them

Morals and Dogma, considered by many the Freemason manual, in that book it states that at each degree the masons learn with the symbols mean etc, but that that is a lie, and the purpose of the lower "ranks" is to support the higher ups, once they reach the 30th degree, (by the way the few that make it that far spend years, and lots of money to get there, and they have reaped the benefits from mason connections) then they are told, the entire time with the masons they have actually been worshipping lucifer, and the sheathing rage they feel is the power they must learn to control, to become a "master of their craft". So most Freemasons are unaware they are practicing satanism (provided most members are 30th degree and below, they are a secret society, so numbers are hard to come by).

and even then many are not evil, the just believe something different, but the people at the top, have evil agendas, the others are just a means to an end.

the shriners are also luciferians, here is a vid of one saying Lucifer is a great being, while also saying Jesus is his god (lying is literally part of the program)

someone recently said to me, but the shrines do so much good, and maybe that's true, i’ve never seen hard proof for or against that-nor have I looked.

But who ever said Lucifer wouldn't do nice or good things, he will do whatever he need to entice people.

Freemasons lie about everything, they say they are not a religion but They have their own Bible, how many non religious org do you know that have their own bible?

In the 1700s in Germany, the Bavarian illumaniti sent a top secret message to another group somewhere in the middle of the night by horseback.

Talk about the divine intervention, he was stuck my lighting and killed, police found him, and during their investigation they found all these documents hidden all over his body, after reading them they obviously considered the info a big threat, as they banned the Illuminati, and Freemasons in Germany, and printed the complete papers as a warning to other governments, here is the English transcripts, its titled PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ALL THE RELIGIONS AND GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE, CARRIED ON IN THE SECRET MEETINGS OF FREE MASONS, ILLUMINATI, AND READING SOCIETIES, COLLECTED FROM GOOD AUTHORITIES,

its a PDF, you can download it.

France did not take it serious and the French Revolution was started by them.

Here is a pic of the French Constitution from 1791, the eye its pre US “Great Seal”, yet the same as found on the US $.

also the words around the “great seal” of the USA, if you draw a pentagram, inside the seal the points touch the letters that spell out MASONS.

they eye is the all seeing eye of god they say, that's true, the god of this world Lucifer.**

Kooky I know, but once you learn all their symbols its everywhere, impossible to deny.

In recent history satanist where persecuted, and learned to talk in symbols and signs,

Also DC was planned by masons, thats why there is a pentagram, with the lower point on the oval office, also the owl-considered wise, and can see in the dark-symbolizing illumination.

**this is where research gets hard, for example the all seeing eye is also the eye of horus, of the ancient Egyptian religions.

Encyclopedia britanica.

Horus, Egyptian Hor, Har, Her, or Heru, in ancient Egyptian religion, a god in the form of a falcon whose right eye was the sun or morning star, representing power and quintessence, and whose left eye was the moon or evening star, representing healing.

Lucifer is also known as the morning star.

Many believed the sun, was the son of god, so many worshiped the sun, sun worship, worshiping the creation, not the creator, so many sun logos are also satanic.

Mason very much worship the sun, here is a chart of their beliefs.

But also sacred geometry, and numerology-which I have 0 attention span for.

Christmas is on the winter solstice, between Christmas and new year pagans celebrated the sun of god being born again, as the days were starting to get longer

The Horus eye Symbol also represents the pineal gland, a literal 3rd eye in every human brain (it has a lens and everything, pre, modern medicine it was considered the seat of the soul.

Here they are next to each other.

The pineal gland is also represented by the pine cone in many different religions throughout history, the worlds largest pine cone statue is at the Vatican.

And that is one of the easier ones, historically around when the bible said god confused the languages and spread people all over the world, the stories changed and the deities got new names,

And in case your wondering the Vatican is also Luceferian.

The Pope gives mass at 2 places weekly, either Nervi Hall, or St John Basilica.

Here is a pic of Nervi hall, it is in Vatican City, Yes the entire building is a Serpent, and the “tongue” aka isle down the middle The Pope speaks at the start of it, between the 2 fangs.

There is also a statue of “Jesus rising after a nuclear bomb” missing half his face, these we built in the 70s.

St johns Basilica, St. john was crucified upside down giving us the inverted cross we know today, also

someone posted on https://english.stackexchange.com wanting to know the etymologies of the word

turns out the words originated from the same place, and both have a royal meaning, one of a church, the other of a serpent known as the King Serpent.

here

At 1st even I was skeptical on this stuff, But when you see how far it goes (it goes all the way), and on every possible thread, it becomes impossible to deny.

22. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:

What e said

STUPID HAS NOW EXCEEDED CRITICAL MASS AND A MELTDOWN is now inevitable

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The opinion that Freemasons worship Lucifer is a story made up by someone with a problem with it , probably someone that was rejected for membership, that has been repeated and spread by IDIOTS. The survival rate over these drama queens, no matter where they are or who they are with, will be short and miserable. People that defame other people and spread lies won't last long in a world where the cops are primarily interested in protecting criminals and dumb-a$$ lowlifes.

I have asked repeatedly in private conversation with an Idiot to offer even ONE instance where freemasonry has been even accused by a court of any illegal or immoral acts. There have been Masons that have done wrong things but that is the way any group is. All the Masonic Lodge does is basically take care of the widows and Orphans of members and members in need. They also build Children's Hospitals all over the country and used to run the Shrine Circus.

Freemasons are not allowed to discuss Religion or Politics in the Lodge. MANY Protestant Preachers are members. On the alter of every lodge in America has an open bible in the dead center of the lodge. You can not be a member if you don't profess a belief in a higher power. The word for God is different in each countries language. We don't care what name you use.

Freemasonry is NOT a Christian organization. It actually isn't a specific religion of any kind. There are Jewish Masons, Christians of all sorts are welcome but most Catholics don't because the Catholic church refuses to allow anyone to refuse to tell their priest anything and Masons don't recognize the Authority of any man over their actions. Hindi, Muslim and MANY of the Native American tribes have been members for hundreds of years. To idiots if you don't worship Christ you are EVIL. I'm sorry I have met a lot of nice people that were not Christians.

I'm really tired of this crap. The Luciferian stuff is like any other bigot epitaph. On the night that I was made a Master Mason. My Father was there, the older man that had been my best man when I got married and most of the men that I had looked up to as I was growing up were there, the minister of my Church and three other ordained ministers were there. These are ALL men of the highest order of morality and character. I only hope that I have led my life such that they are proud of me or at least not disappointed. I have serious issues with the insults you offer t heir memory. If you ever were to say this to my face I would probably beat the crap out of you. Like all of the little mice like you though I imagine you crawl around scurrying from place to place and keeping your mouth shut.

this is a survival Prepper board. You are offering an excellent example of how NOT to act if you are ever a part of a group in a post apocalyptic world. Other than acting like a troll and posting using several names do you have anything of value to offer?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Good Post TexDamn. Glad to see some facts beside just second and third hand opinions. My dad was 32 degree Mason and then became a Shriner. When He passed away, I gave his rings to my younger brother because I am agnostic and he is not. I can say, proof positive, there was no devil worship in Dad's house. His wife was Mormon.

25. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    ah ha, your daddy was a mason too, that explains alot, as does "the great lizard" update.
    "great post, glad to see some facts"
    HIS POST STARTS THE OPINOIN THAT FREEMASONS ARE SATANIC, and continues with his opinion only, while mine provides multiple links.

which is an opinion again?

what facts? where are the facts? they are OPINIONS.

It in my last reply, i was going to say, but didnt.
    maybe he is here, and nice, to become friends with people and steer them away from the truth.
    maybe thats why your here too?
    this is how desperate you guys are now?
    why dont you guys just put wigs on, crawl around in the ground and give out blow jobs to distract people?

26. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    I too am tired of this crap.
    I wont apoligise for having an opinion, but posting with several names?????
    Also I belive i kept my optinion to a min, those green words in my post are links-they go to other places that make the claims I citied.

did i say masons were all bad, ummoral people?
    I belive i spoecificly said otherwise.

it is in fact, Its the he grand commander of FM who said they were luceferians, I only took him at his word, its is only a shriner who said lucifer was a pure virtuous being, i only linked the video.

Again you are proving my points, by not addressing the facts and resorting to lies and name calling.

i have never applied to the masons, in case you cant tell, i do not care what anyone thinks about me, i have no need to fit in, and i have no problem speaking my mind, my youth was a training excersize in these values.
    anyone who knows me will tell you I can be harsh in my opinions, i can be stubborn, I can be an asshole, but i am always honest and moral even before i found religion.
    Despite all that I have no problem being wrong, i wish you would proove me wrong, this is not the reality i want. But like in our private discussions, you evaded each and every question.

Post SHTF, things will be hard for everyone, no doubt about that.
    But as the famous freemason Edmund Burke said
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
    Its my opinion that people who havent stood up for for the truth in difficult times is exactly why we are where we are.

so if you think im wrong, show me.
    Back up your claims, you are now just throwing out anything to see what sticks, it reeks of desperation.

I realize you have been here longer than me, and have made some friends, in fact you were one of the 1st people to respond to me here, and the 1st person i followed, and many people dont wanna upset you, ncluding some mods, EVEN I DIDNT WANT TO UPSET YOU, which is why i wrote you a private message with "SORRY..." being the subject.

"its easy to fool people, its hard to convince them they have been fooled~Mark Twain

This is also why, ON ALL MY POSTS, I post the source info, not only for this topic, because there is alot of disinfo, misinfo and uninfo out there, as well as a healthy dose or ostrich DNA-things people can not accept, with or refusing to even entertain things, or look into said topics.
    Suprising to find that here (its my 1st survivalist forum) but being preppers are often blown off by people as a nuts over their prepping or fears, I did expect a little more due dilligence, and people willing to speak up.
    But hey, its called human nature for a reason.

No one wants to admit there might be a fox in the hen house, and especially one they didnt see, but we have all been fooled our entire lives, after all Lucifer fooled the entire world, right?

27. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    also for the Non Masons out there and texdamn too
    TexDamn
    Damn
    to declare (something) to be bad, unfit, invalid, or illegal.
    to condemn as a failure: to damn a play.
    to bring condemnation upon; ruin.
    to doom to eternal punishment or condemn to hell.

to texdamn YOU WIN I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID SOME MIGHT NOT BE EVIL AND IMMORAL.

28. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Using material that was not personally witnessed is like using CNN as a reference source. Worth what you paid to reference it. ZERO!!!

29. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    yes, because i can read, and didnt submit to paticapating in satanic rituals to learn what the satanist are doing, thats worthless info.
    you guys are smart!

30. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    To return to the original question, the biggest threat to either our society or our species is some sort of shift in the paradigm that is too large or too sudden for us to adapt to it.
    Like TexDanm I expect that it will be another great pandemic as diseases continue to *evolve just as the human race seems to have stalled in the evolutionary race, instead putting our faith in our fragile technology (*or adapt if you're of the creationist persuasion)
    Global travel is capable of allowing disease to spread far faster than disease control measures could react.
    I do not subscribe to any of those conspiracy theories, they tend just to be lies and manipulation. They distract us from looking at the big picture.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    for those new to this info, i would like to point out this is an example of how they communicate.
    my daddy was a mason, and his wife was a mormon.
    joseph smith, founder of the mormons was also a freemason, proof. he founded a freemason lodge.
    and mormons use many freemason/satanic symbols, like the inverted pentagram, all seeing eye, freemason secret handshake, sun worship symbols etc. this is why they are losing #s fast!
    to most people that statement means nothing, but freemasons know this fact. so he is basicly saying we are in the same boat.
    maybe he is a freemason too, maybe a reject who knows, but he grew up in the same system.
    there is something called multi-generational satanism sounds odd i know, google it, there are 12.5 million pages

32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you seem to have a personal problem with the freemasons and have an "axe to grind" as we say over here. this is contributing to taking all the threads you add it to going vastly off topic. and I will not let this continue. any further posts on this subject will be deleted by me unless you confine these posts to a specific freemasons thread, it will not be allowed to pollute other threads which have nothing to do with freemasons.

33. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    again with the i am too wise to not know everything, therfore you should be too message?
    how about you take a couple mins and actually examine the evidence i provided, its not conspiracy theorys that distract from the truth, its ego, thinking you know something is without taking a second to examine it
    or

WAKE UP PEOPLE HERE IS MORE PROPAGANDA,
    so far we have TMT tactical with the scorpion logo, a mod on this site whos mom was in a religion founded by a freemason, dad was a freemason is he too?

texdamn who says he is a christian, 1st yahoo result says damn means 1. a. To condemn to everlasting punishment or another terrible fate in the afterlife; doom.
    also a freemason

now Ystranc also obviously connected to this crap.

your avitar gives you away.
    6574c59b80feecdf8b8b55f95f9dace1.jpg

the joker, not a good person in batman, in history always tricking people, in freemasonry you then you have the as above so below imagry also used in the Order of the Golden Dawn, on of several satanic secret societies, including freemasons that uses this, here is an example. thx.jpeg
    THEN you have the black and white, the freemason symbolism for the duality of human nature, thatswhy they have checkered floors as pictured below.
    tssh.jpeg

but also google duality symbolism, and show image results, you get this, note the 2nd pic too, as above so below symbolism, triangles that say i am good, i am evil, i am solace, i am chaos
    Screenshot at 2019-02-21 02-10-58.png

This is how they stack the decks, they are cheats, trying to rob you of everything.
    Like my previous post in this thread shows-with links, lying, and misleading is part of the program, its what they do.

this is good news! this is how desperate they are!

[​IMG]

34. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    by the way i have nothing agaist freemason, but i hate liers
    i dont even care they are luciferians, all i seek is the truth.
    if im wrong they should be able to SHOW ME. but they wont, cause they cant.
    1 freemason saying its not true isn not proof, i provided my proof from their org.
    1 mod with a freemason family-at least saying if i dint see it its meaningless isnt proof either.
    and i showed my proofs on the last commenter too.
    opinions are like assholes, and freemasons love their opinions,
    but no one has povided any EVIDENCE

35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have asked you before to confine your freemason remarks to a specific thread, I don't intend to ask again, any further remarks on this subject will be deleted.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Like I said "STUPID" has reached critical mass.

To confirm see above.:rolleyes:

Not lonewolf

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  37. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    PMSL....if this guy thinks I'm a Freemason or a member of the LDSt's he don't know me too well. Let's hope he never finds anyone stupid enough to breed with him.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    can we get back on topic please?;)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Disease! (Not spread deliberately by Freemasons but by the usual means of poor hygiene and lack of sanitation)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ah, back on topic and a breath of fresh air. Scorpion as in DESERT critter.

41. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This guy is a NUT CASE!!! If it wasn't so sad and annoying he would be funny. Based on his posts in his various guises he is a troll that mostly just loves going to boards and causing fights and trouble. I admit, he got under my skin. Hence forth I will treat him as if he were a retarded child and mostly ignore him. I only ask that he give up on trying to converse with me. I will not respond again. I have seen too many good boards destroyed by troll like him and value this board too much to play his games any more.

After going back and scanning some of this fools posts I have to add that he evedently can't read or spell. My handle is TexDanm. I live and am 5th generation Texan, my name is Dan and my last name starts with an M FOOL. that is tex dan m not tex dam n. Idiot! You need to take off your tin foil hat. It is too late the aliens have already fried your brain....

This is a DONE deal!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    if i am a troll, how do you explain my likes?
    all i ask is people look at the evidence i have provided, not my opinion. my evidence.

43. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    D...O...N...E...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I still feel that systematic stupidity is the biggest threat to our future survival. I watch kids today with their phones and wonder if they actually have any real thought going on in their heads. If you ask them a question they google it and read you the answer. Most don't know their best friends telephone number. Thinking requires tools to be successful. Those tools are knowledge and experience. Too many kids these days are like computers with a tiny hard drive and very little in the way of an operating system. I'm seriously afraid that for most of them having the power go down and take all the cell tower down will make them like a car or truck with no fuel and a dead battery.

I look at some of the wild stupidity that politicians propose these days and can't imagine how any sane normally intelligent person can vote for them. The new "green" deal is insane! If you bankrupted ever person in the US with a 6 figure income, stripped to bankruptcy every fortune 500 company and made every American that was dumb enough to try and work pay 75% taxes you could still not do any of the stupid things that she is trying to promise. She might as well promise every American their own Fairy God Parent that will make all their wishes come true! The fact that she was ELECTED to start with tells me that we are off the edge of the cliff and falling fast!

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  45. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    OK, as per "request" by the censors, we will move on.......

Climate change

climate change is real, but not for the reasons you are told.

here is a video, for james corbett-open source intellengence, NO CORPORATE MONEY,
    it shows that the official numbers show no warming data from NASA, So as a result they are editing the numbers.
    older data was altered down, moe recent data altered up, showing a huge increase of warming is the result.

Orwell's Nightmare: Temperature Adjustments and Climate Change

in addiciion there is weather modification going on on an almost industrial scale, and has been for 80+ years.
    Here is a list of over 100 weather modifaction patents dating from 1920 to 2003.
    the last 14yrs are not listed-think how much technoligy has accelerated in that time, no telling what we have now.
    Extensive List of weather modifacion PATENTS

there is much more on that topic, for example the california"camp fire", their idea of a joke, burned homes to the ground, melted the metal in cars, while leaving many close by tree green with leaves.
    how?
    Proof of Directed energy weapons 1

Proof of directed energy weapons 2

the video ahows the evidence, as well as one of the companies talking about devoloping their weapon with more power output then required for powewr the entire USA x 500, great to see your tax dollars at work huh?

there is much much more proof of not just what i described but other programs being used agaist us.

46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no he's not, stupidity brought on by the total reliance on technology, smart phones and the like are what will decide what the mortality rate is when SHTF.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. Duncan

315/345

Blog Posts:

None of the data you present is "proof" of anything.

As a matter of fact, most of it is not even evidence; rather, it's just opinions and/or assertions without coherent data, citations, or numbers to back them up.

For example, you publish a list of "weather modifacion[sic] PATENTS " as being some sort of "proof" of nefarious activities. That's not even evidence; companies and individuals patent everything they can (and some things they can't) to ensure they might be able to make money off it if it ever becomes feasible. We have patents to use hydrogen bombs to dig harbors; a 19th century patent for an automatic hat-tipping machine (tip your hat to the lady, son!); none of that stuff has happened. A lot of patents for high-energy microwaves are filed for communications enhancement, not 'directed energy'; and none of this 'directed energy' stuff is used to start fires, whether to roast Californian communists or Girl Scout marshmallows.

Your comments about warming or climate change pretty much boils down to picking one set of data and using it as both correct and valid; that isn't the case. Unless you are familiar with things like chi-square analyses and methodologies like mean, regression, standard deviation, sample size deviation and hypothesis testing -- as well as the various pitfalls involved with each of those methodologies -- your conclusions simply don't make sense.

Finally, a personal note. I came here to listen and talk with colleagues interested in preparing and evaluating means to survive and prosper despite a shared belief that times will be getting worse in the future. I am already a refugee from faux 'survivalist' sites where the conversation has devolved into rabid attacks among political and religious nuts on all sides, leavened with people with little or no scientific or engineering background pontificating on crackpot conspiracy theories with no relationship whatsoever to the purpose of this forum.

Enough, already!

48. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    if you disagree we can discuss that, i am open minded, but as my post says there is much more on that topic,
    and forgive me for not wanting to spend hours on a post that might have gotten shadow banned or whatever, i left it like that to address other issues as they arise
    here how about this 1995 air force report it states
    In 2025, US aerospac e forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the warfighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map.

A high-risk, high-reward endeavor, weather-modification offers a dilemma not unlike the splitting of the atom. While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather-modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our own peril. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patter

ns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary. Some of the potential capabilities a weather-modification system could provide to a war-fighting commander in chief (CINC) are listed in table 1.

Technology advancements in five major areas are necessary for an integrated weather-modification capability:

1. advanced nonlinear modeling techniques,
    2. computational capability,
    3. information gathering and transmission,
    4. a global sensor array, and
    5. weather intervention techniques.
    Some intervention tools exist today and others may be developed and refined in the future.
    full report here
    https://weathermodificationhistory.com/WMH/pdf/vol3ch15.pdf

some of this info requires critical thinking, weather mod has been around a long time, my grandfather a pilot used to seed clouds in n. texas in the 70s and 80s.

49. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts:
    then there is chemtrails, not a conspiracy theroy

The Weather Modification Association was asked for a toxicity report on questions regarding the environmental effects of silver iodide aerosols used in cloud seeding, which include silver iodide aerosol complexes such as silver iodide-silver chloride. Their research indicated there were no environmentally harmful effects and even claim “the WMA finds that silver iodide is environmentally safe as it is currently being dispensed during cloud seeding programs”
    but that isnt the only chem, links to those reports are cited in the article
    http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/a-chemtrail-by-any-other-name/

chemtrails also go by the name, Stratospheric aerosol injection, sun dimming, terraforming as well as 10 other names i cant think of and dont care to look up.

the director of the CIA has mentioned them in a speech to the CFR.

Bill gates has admitted to funding them
    https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/bill-gates-admits-to-geoengineering/

USAF admits to using HAARP for weather control with DARPA

and on my personal note
    i came here for the same reasons, im sorry you dont like the fact i have an opinion on some matters, you dont have to read my posts, but i hope you do.
    but i am not going to put with lies over this crap, we are all preparing for a SHTF situation.
    I am also trying to prevent a SHTF situatiuon, i am a normal person, i might not be diplomatic all the time, but i am honest, i am open to being wrong, but, "because i said so" doesnt fly with me, so when multiple people all connected to the same crap try that as an excuse, that doesnt cut it with me.
    and lets say im 100% wrong-im not, but if i was could you blame me for being so passionate?
    you could maybe blame me for not doing my research, but not for being so passionate.

and there is still much more evidence

50. anon.amus

87/115

Blog Posts: