What is your current kit equipped for?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by cyclistbabe, Jun 13, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabe New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Hurricanes? Tornadoes? Three days? A month? Carrying around or bunkering up in the house?

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My trekking gear is equipped for long term wilderness living/survival, or the rest of my life. That is the difference between using 18th century technology as I do, & modern technology. At home we are totally off grid & off all services, so we are equipped for long term survival at home as well. We have two houses, both off grid, so we can house the whole family.
    Keith.

[​IMG]

cyclistbabe likes this.
  3. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabe New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Awesome, Keith! I hope to get to this level one day. Love the natural yard and the garden!

Keith H. likes this.
  4. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Most of my kit is used daily often we live and work on a farm with hope we never have to leave if we do have to leave we are ready to do so we have 8locations ready