What One Of Your Favorite Past Times

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Bishop, Jul 1, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Here is one of my many past times that I enjoy actually it two playing with my pattersdale terrier Scout and shooting slingshot

So what are yours make a video or post a picture of what your favorite past times are.

2. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I like traveling, although I don't get to do it very often. A road trip is almost always fun. I also like watching Netflix and hanging out online. Swimming, cooking and communing with my cat is also fun.

Bishop likes this.
  3. Sino

Sino Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    One of my favorite past times is probably playing video games. You can get so lost in the world of the game and it's so much fun. It's even more fun if the game is actually a good game too!

4. Denis_P

Denis_P Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I enjoy pass times such as playing video games or illustration, however my all time favorite has to be reading. I can spend an entire day with my face shoved between the pages of a good book. I also like to combine that with one of my other favorite pass times which is hiking. Often times I hike out into the wild, find a nice quiet spot under a big, shady tree and just open up a book and relax. Sometimes I just don't want to leave.

5. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    My favorite pass time has to be drawing. I love art.When it gets too tedious, I just take long walks in the outdoors.