What ..only Conservatives Do January 6 Insurrections/revolts..yes????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, May 14, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    What ..only conservatives do January 6 insurrections/revolts..yes????

How can this possibly be...or are they becoming desperate and not so telling the public...

Do you have to become educated to become so stupid that you would limit individual rights in favor of someone else's emotions.

Remember ...the left and democrats are very very big on preying on people's unguarded, undisciplined, television and movie emotions....particularly in fear...and insecurity.

Here...this article...this too is a version of involuntary servitude....and against the rights of the people under the Constitution....of the United States..

Will these people ever catch on to their rabid penchant for putting people into Involuntary Servitude and bondage....and limit the Rights of the People under the Constitution of the United States..

I told the members here in a previous post that this was much bigger than LGBQT.......WXYZ and whatever came next...and here we already here...the next thing....in Ishmaelite bondage.....servitude...

Democratic senator warns of 'popular revolt if Supreme Court stands in the way of gun control (msn.com)

You have to be educated in entitlements to get this giftedly stupid...and think this is normal.....even that it is leadership.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: May 15, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If you cannot be trusted with your guns....your monies....you children and grandchildren,,....you views and opinions.....your property.....etc etc etc etc.....ad Infinitum......

Why would you ever be trusted with your vote????

Do I need a PHD or better to think this far on my own or without permission??"

Once again....if you want to reduce violence..even gun violence....start with Hollywood....the one thing of which none of these phony leaders in both political parties will speak.

For Hollywood and television have made their livings glorifying sex, violence, and drugs....across this land..

It is time more Americans caught on to how phony and entitled leadership has become....Hollywood too ...in bed with leadership.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Who knows what conservatives do??? The news agencies are so far left that they don't cover anything conservative.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Things -- bad things -- are coming to a head.

We'll see what starts the armed battles / sabotage / mayhem.

That the Democrats are calling Jan 6th an "insurrection" speaks to how massively desperate they are to find a cause. On Jan 6th, a bunch of clowns were let into the capital building. A couple of guards actually gave a few of the clowns a tour of the place. The limp-wist Left peed their pants. The Leftists obviously have not seen machine gun pock-marked walls and floors slick with blood and innumerable ammo casings.

Day by day, this country continues to split further and further apart.

Those behind puppet Biden (the same ones who controlled Barry Soetoro; law school lecturer who NEVER published a professional paper on any legal matter) are desperate and incompetent. The internationalists who control the White House controllers could NOT care less if the former USA got wrapped-up in a nuclear war ... they may even want this to happen.

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If we gave a part of the country to the lefties they would STARVE AND FREEZE TO DEATH. They danm sure aren't going to do the hard physical work or even protect themselves!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    That untold numbers of spiritual wayfarers in this dark plane of existence choose a path to ruin is horribly unfortunate. Can we save them? Should we save them? "Many are called, but few are chosen." We can pray for them, but beyond that, it is only God's Mercy -- if He is able to detect Light within them -- that can bring them back onto the path of growth and attainment.

Me, I'm only what I am. This is as best as I can say. I am but a wayfarer. I pray so that I might be seen and perchance, be guided. This plane of existence is simply not fun. Whenever it is fun, whenever we experience the positive things hidden in this world, then we should deeply enjoy them and just say, "Thanks!," to the unknowable Creator / First Cause / The Singular Source of all that is.

Those who have died and returned, state that there is great purpose in this life. Ok, great. Me, so far, I've only known what it is to be a wayfarer. In my journeys, I have seen an ocean of souls who have chosen to not prepare for this world nor the next. In speaking with them, many reject any and all advice. Such is their free will to reject.

Matthew 7:21-23

King James Version

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 7&version=KJV

TMT Tactical likes this.