What???? The Best They Have Is Labels...like Tabloids....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 7, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    What???? The best they have is labels...like tabloids....

The left is to me very very astonishing ....in their base appeal to the lowest common denominator...

Here...this article....

'They need to be burned to the ground politically': Rick Wilson issues expletive-laced warning about No Labels (msn.com)

When you read this article, what you realize is that the speaker/author is labeling their opposition. This is happening so much it begins to read like a tabloid pulp magazine when you go through the checkout stand....

You realize that the left thinks so little of the average American that they have to go the labeling/tabloid route to get their points across..

Some of us outgrew Tabloids and comic books years and years ago.

The problem they have is that the fruit they are bearing under Biden is not for what most people voted...on the left or the right. Put another way ..the product is not as advertised.

But when you get past all of that ...you realize that labeling is what they do best and obviously real life Soulutions to Americas issues is not what they are good at...but they sure like labels..

It occurs to me that these phonies in both political parties...use Nazis and Hitler ...more dead than alive.....get the point...????

What about real leadership...what about real solutions to Americas problems/issues???

White Supremacy....remember that label,,,,,Is that real leadership or is it division??? Do I need a PHD to figure out this one????

You see.

When you have to resort to such base tabloid appeal techniques.....are you even real leaders??? Or are you just playing more Good Cop/Bad Cop on a gullible public.??

Be warned such base Tabloid Ishmaelites

My non Ishmaelite..02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites...and their cheap pulp labeling techniques.

This Labeling is not leadership nor is it real solutions to real American problems and issues.

Most of us do not live in Tabloid land...why would we want tabloid leadership.....catching on yet???"

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Labels, no-labels, whatever, there's no middle-ground anymore here in the USSA.

This nation is split, ripped, divided, blown apart, ... and that is that. Truth is that the only time this nation was unified was during WWII. During that particular war, we all agreed that we had enemies in Japan and Germany -- rather clear cut.

Currently, this country's divisions have gone full-tilt. The point of maximum elasticity was reached, then the tearing began. It's over now. We are two separate nations. The future holds no unity.

TMT Tactical likes this.