What's Your Greatest Achievement In Life So Far?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by airfightermax, Jul 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Even though we make mistakes, there are moments where we do the right thing.

What is something you have done that you are most proud of?

2. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Been there for my people when they needed me and helping those who couldn't help themselves. Those are the things that keep me moving every blessed day, and are the greatest achievements of my life.
    They are what I will ever leave to remember

3. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    I like this thread that I'm just smiling just while writing this answer ... :)
    My greatest Achievements actually I put it in plural beacause I think it's an endless list but I want to be brief and will state few of them my first achievement so far is My current job I always wanted to own a business and be the boss of myself and I made it:) Plus all the steps I made since when I left my uncles' house without anything at all :) Now I feel very proud of myself that I was able to make it till now And that now I'm on a long Journey to make all my dreams come true :)

Keith H. likes this.
  4. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    You are a very good person :D Not a lot of people like you are left in this world anymore. Thank you for being selfless and always out helping others in need :)

I am sure that is how you will be remembered once you leave this world :)

5. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I am doing it for the betterment of this world, if all of us can be there for our loved ones, this world can be a better place.

6. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Wow, I am so happy for you :) Starting out without anything and ending up having your own business is difficult to achieve! I am really proud of you even if I do not know you because that is something not everyone can do.

It is still a long journey for all of us but I am pretty sure you have it all figured out :)

Good luck to you!

7. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    I guess my greatest achievement so far is the lessons I learned and the experience I gathered. I don't have much to show for when it comes to material goods nor education but I learned quite a great deal of life and from the people I interacted with.

Keith H. likes this.
  8. streettallest

streettallest New Member
      6/29

Blog Posts:
    Am very proud of a lot of some decisions I have taken in the past. One of such is my decision to acquire web designing skills. This really opened a lot of financial doors to me, and have so far help me to take care of those that look up to me.

It wasn't convenient for me but am glad I took the decision.

9. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    At least you took the initiative to learn! That is a really difficult thing to do!

You took the plunge in learning something you aren't familiar with. In the end, it all worked out in your favor and it has benefited you :). That really is a huge achievement :)

Good luck to you in your future endeavors!

10. streettallest

streettallest New Member
      6/29

Blog Posts:
    Thanks@ airfightermax. It wasn't easy taking that decision but I had yo take it if my financial future must remain bright. I saw a lot of wonderful opportunities the internet brings but without a skill I could still be locked out. LOl

11. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      375/460

Blog Posts:
    Marrying the woman that has been my wife for over 40 years:)
    Keith.

12. AntonyRaison

AntonyRaison Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    That should be celebrated and honoured... not often you hear of relationships lasting well and long.
    I am also along the same lines... except I only been with my wife for 3 years.
    But I am very happy and proud that I could find some one to love and be loved for whom I am.

Keith H. likes this.
  13. AntonyRaison

AntonyRaison Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    For me I don't value financial gain (it's a necessary evil, we kind of need money)
    I value relationships and friends, and loved ones.
    So I am proud to be of help to those around me.

Keith H. likes this.
  14. Keith H.

375/460

Blog Posts:
    Blood oath (as the aussies say), my wife is my best & closest friend.
    Keith.

15. TexDanm

TexDanm Master Survivalist
      375/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm with you Keith. We will have 43 years married and 46 years going steady this year. I am also proud of my daughter. She is a good and very successful person. I'm pretty proud of my Granddaughter, Danni, too.

Keith H. likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Master Survivalist
      300/345

Blog Posts:
    The wifer and I over 40 years together. Caveat, we have had so many external life-battles to fight that we ourselves have not had sufficient time to fight each other. We are both on the mean side and could have torn each other apart. She's been a beauty which set the hook in deep -- there's another reason to not fight.

As to life achievements and royal f###-ups, we actually don't get to know such until we are judged before God at the end of our lives. People who have died then been resuscitated by medical crews report that the things they considered important meant little and seemingly minor good deeds meant the world. Go figure.

17. Keith H.

375/460

Blog Posts:
    Good to hear it, so many marriages breaking up these days. Some of course are necessary when it comes to domestic violence, but others? I don't know, you can't judge others because you don't know the whole story, but I thank my lucky stars that my wife has put up with me all these years & still loves me :)
    Keith.