When Your Electronic Equipment Spies On You...

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by watcherchris, Jul 4, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    When you electronic equipment spies on you....
    Today, 08:06 PM

Some of you may find this interesting .....

This fellow says he is a licensed ham radio operator...but I found some of this information interesting and have suspected that some of our equipment is indeed spying on us.

Particularly if you have a vehicle with a cell phone built in with this navigation system also built in.

What I am hearing and for some time now....our refrigerators...televisions, washing machines dryers et al...will also be capable of sending information about what we are doing in our homes.

I have also for some time suspected that our cable tv boxes are monitoring us as well.

But ....this fellow is interesting .....

Here this link..

Hidden Radios in Home Devices (IOT)! The next Cyberthreat - YouTube

and here other information along the same line..

Spyware-Free Phones in 2021: We're being Squeezed! - YouTube

and ..,.

You already have a Social Score! - YouTube

Some of you may find them interesting. I will be going back and researching/listening to them again.

Herding ..he is talking about herding and being herded.,

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I passed these links on to my ham radio friend out in Tennessee....and hope he too finds it interesting.

He is better versed on this equipment than myself....so I am interested to get his feedback.

He too has even less use for Ishmaelites than myself.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    nothing I own is of the "smart" category, old non smart phone, old style TV, laptop has the camera taped over etc.etc.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I watche the videos and theres nothing new there, no startling revelations just food for the paranoids in society, if thats all you have to worry about then life is good.

There is nobody monitoring YOU the real person. If you want to really isolate from 'them' then rip your modem out the wall, smash your phone and your smart TV, don't use loyalty cards/bank cards/credit cards, burn your passport, never leave your country et al and keep of forums like this that are open to ANYONE to read member or not and even when your posts are deleted they are still out there somewhere for someone to find.

Or you could treat them for what they are which is broadly speaking quite harmless aids to modern living which is what I do; I don't give a toss is some company knows where I shop or what I watch on TV etc, lifes too short. This attitude may not be to your liking but hey, we all make choices and if the 'man' wanted you he'd find you even if you were living in a cave.

paul m likes this.
  5. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    Agreed.

6. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    for me the one that is very dangerous is Facebook, google and the like. they watch what you do and then modify so that you will become addicted to them. the social dilemma . We tweet, we like, and we share— but what are the consequences of our growing dependence on social media? As digital platforms increasingly become a lifeline to stay connected, Silicon Valley insiders reveal how social media is reprogramming civilization if you do not know about this then watch the whole show on net flicks, here is a trailer .
    I very rarely go on face book after watching this show. as waterchris says better not be herded.

Brownbear likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    spoken like a true Sheeple. nobody monitoring the real person? we are probably monitored multiple times every day, traffic cameras, CCTV, shops, ATM's, more so if one lives and works in a city, I am probably monitored every time I go into the local corner rural Co-op.
    try watching "Hunted" next time it comes on the TV, that will show you just what TPTB are capable of.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm against putting too much personally identifiable information out there, not because I fear our government but because of data harvesting by scammers.
    Even if you're carefull there is a cumulative build up of information, your whereabouts, political views, religious views etc can all be used to try and target you or manipulate you.
    Like it or not some of your information is available through public databases, even if you are careful can you say the same for your spouse or children.
    Stalkers tend to be obsessive types who are willing to closely examine each and every photo that you've ever posted, a licence plate in the background could indicate a State, a landmark then gives them the city, a street name or business gives them your locality.....and so on. This is how some people get their jollies.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  9. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    I'll say it again, nobody is monitoring YOU LW, they ain't interested in you, you have no value apart from being a market research tool showing the shops you go in, distances traveled in a day sort of stuff, there is no 'man in black' sitting down tracking Lone Wolf because your not important mate. I've no problem with CCTV, why should I have, I'd have a problem if I was to no good I suppose, why are you worried about it?

Personal data collection starts the day your birth is registered, after that every tom dick and harry grabs a bit; local council, income tax, health service, insurance companies, banks, solicitors, schools, universities, armed forces, criminal records, pension records the list goes on and you call me a sheeple LOL move on from that one mate a sheeple I'm not :)

This is what 'tracking' is mostly about. This is what you sheeple prepper types worry about ;)

Anonymisation
    https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/manage-data/legal-ethical/anonymisation.aspx

paul m likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you are the most obvious sheeple I have ever come across, your attitude and your replies just scream it out loud. I remember one of the first things you said when you joined, about you and your lad having a good laugh at the replies on the forum, well dont try that on DPF they arent as lenient as we are.
    your 12-15 weeks of food and ham radio dont make you a prepper, they might make you a wannabe, any more than having a leather jacket dosent make you a biker.

11. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have to agree with Lone Wolf , but not only is there a spy program by private company's such as facebook the federal government itself is spying on us . Max Rigger thinking being spied upon holds no consequences , well I lost a job after a crew of about half a dozen Fed. boys paid my work place a visit after my social security number was collected into their data to reveal my location . I could go on with this topic but some really couldn't handle it .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:

13. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    I couldn’t agree more. Simply being on the internet- HERE ON THIS WEBSITE- means you are ‘ watched’

That makes everyone here a ‘Sheeple’ - and by the way- sheeple is SO yesterday as labels go.

just going to open my letter from HM Revenue and Customs. Imagine the Tax Man knowing where I live?

14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes we are likely " about a 100 % certainly " this site is being monitored by the feds . . And here in the U.S. is being controlled by the cartel now in control of our government . Yep the gun grabbing , amo taxing , fuel taxing , religion hating , individual freedom hating government . That is why some threads I don't respond to if they sound like a government information gathering sweep . --- But on the other hand , I was born free , roaming remote places . Now that I am old , even if the feds bust down my door tonight to grab me and punish me for standing up for individual freedom , so be it . At least I will die with a free spirit . I just will not bow down to tyranny , not even on here . ---- But no that does not make me or anyone else on this site a sheeple . Those that recognize corruption and will not follow the government indoctrination actually are the very opposite of sheeple .Yes we obviously do have some sheeple on this site as they can not grasp the mind set of a prepper .

15. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    It's really easy to prove that one is spied on. Take a look at the targeted adverts that appear as banners on a very many websites. I get a lot of adverts for outdoor stuff (unsurprisingly), but my partner gets targeted adverts for women's fashion (just to be clear my partner is female, not a cross dresser, before the woke brigade have a tizzy fit ;) ). It even happens if we've used the same website. This indicates that, at its very lowest level, the minimum that is going on is the use of data analytics. And, yes, they are interested in you - they want you to spend your money with their company.

We can take this a little further, how many of us have got a store loyalty card? In the UK we have a thing call a "Nectar" card. One earns points buying from Ebay and Sainsburys (a major UK supermarket). The trick here is to fill up the company vehicle at a Sainsburys filling station - £100 per week and, yep you've guessed it, use your own Nectar card. For every 500 points you get £2.50 you can redeem against your shopping. I have friends who put in lot of mileage for their work and who are able to scrape up enough points to pay for their weekend beer (but that's another story). The point is that if you go into a Sainsburys store for a purchase and "swipe" your Nectar card, along with your till receipt you get half a dozen offers for money off on grocery products. But these vouchers are always targeted at goods you normally would not buy - and that's the point, it's targeted analytics.

It is not a huge leap of imagination to see how it works, so why not at a higher level? Where you park your vehicle, if you have to pay, you are usually required to enter a registration number. You walk down the street you pass multiple CCTV cameras. This stuff is all expensive, it's not just there for show, someone is collecting that data, and if they are collecting it, it is for a reason.

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    have a look at anything on Ebay or Amazon and pretty soon you will get adverts popping up for similar stuff.

17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My daughter had a federal agent that was monitoring telephones break protocol and actually strike up a conversation with her . No this wasn't a fake agent . There was a legitimate reason for this breach . Like I said on one of my above posts , I could go on , actually much farther on with this topic but some on here might not be able to handle it .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all info is useful poltiregist.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    We lost a very valuable member in the past on here because I said too much . It simply was more than they felt comfortable with . That person is now a monitor for a different survival site . I don't want to make the same mistake again .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    okay your decision but I dont think I would get too hung up because of what one person thought especially if the info was helpful to all.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  21. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    More food than that counting existing 24hr rat packs and I could only get five cases of ten this order but thats another 50 days of food and I'll be looking at bulk storage now for rice/pasta et al.

Ham radio? should of done it years ago, great hobby very relavent to post major event/collapse.

Technology in general? Love it, have good mechanical and electronic skills which are useful now and would be extremely useful post fall.

Gardening/food growin? New to it, played with it last year, took it seriously this year. I've made a couple of mistakes but I have identified the errors and they won't occur again.

When I get the chance and the time I'll start my firearms certificate training/process.

Outdoor skills/bushcraft/navigation/survival? I'd be one of the best here in this area, I'm younger, fitter and have four season experience gathered over years of practise in different environments, basically most here would eat my dust.

So I'm no sheeple, I'm no wannabe, I'm a person of existing and expanding skills who does not fear the future and will perform well if it hits the fan, until then I'll enjoy life...I am by any definition a prepper :)

paul m likes this.
    1. Ystranc
      Start cultivating farmers for permission to shoot on their land right now, if you have a trust relationship and permission to use an air rifle it is an easy step to them letting you use a .22 or .223. You need those permissions in writing in order to get the calibers that you want.

Ystranc, Jul 7, 2021
      Max rigger likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! you have one useful skill anyway, you make a real prepper laugh at your antics and your attitude.
    mechanical and electronics after collapse? thats where your wrong..again, of course your definition of collapse is different to just about everyone else on this forum.
    I still remember what you said when you joined up and that wont be forgotten or forgiven.
    if I wasnt a moderator I'd have put you on ignore a long,long,long time ago.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  23. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    So,you believe that in the event of a collapse of society,as we know it now,there will be NO mechanical nor electrical/ electronic capability, at all? Is that correct? The accumulated knowledge of mankind,which is stored in books,and latterly,electronically ( and even if the grid went down, electronic storage can still be accessed provided you have electricity - and that ain’t difficult) will be totally ignored by mankind? Not forgetting those who are survivors who already HAVE such knowledge.

I have mechanical and electrical skills,and if the grid went down,I can still make a Diesel engine work, for example,as I have the tools and the knowledge. I ,for one,would not just sit back and sink into a modern ‘stone age’ .I can survive and thrive. Simply accepting your fate,is not the mindset of a real survivalist.

Max rigger and Ystranc like this.
  24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I know the above message is addressed to Lone Wolf but this is so far from my way of thinking , I will speak up . Yes we are preparing for a world without electricity , motorized vehicles , and zero stores . Apparently what Paul m considers a collapse is only what I consider a bad day .

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Having all the recorded knowledge in the world at your finger tips will not save your butt. Tools and the skill to productively use the tools will be helpful but without the needed materials, the tools just become ornaments. You have the skills and tools to fix a diesel vehicle, great but you have the to have the parts. You get the vehicle running but now you don't have the fuel. You know how to make biofuel from your recorded data but don't have the distillery equipment. I could go on for many pages but like Lone Wolf has posted many times---- If you don't grow it, make it or raise it, plan to do without it. Once the grid goes down for the final time, the few survivors will be forced to live a basic life style due to the logistic requirements for survival. The survivors will spend all their time attempting to provide just the basic needs for their families and themselves. They won't have the time, resources or materials needed to rebuild any resemblance of a modern world. Maybe in a few decades, there will be enough survivors to start rebuilding society but the first few survivor generations will be focused on daily survival.

poltiregist and lonewolf like this.
  26. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Again, as usual a good thread decends into polarised argument with no room for middle ground.
    Not all mechanical devices need electricity or the grid and there are plenty of ways to micro generate electricity without access to petrochemical fuels. Whether or not you or someone that you know could build one is a matter of learning the appropriate skills and setting aside the appropriate components, that is just another facet of prepping in my opinion.
    The fact is that we don't know when, how, what is going to happen so dismissing skills that could provide an advantage probably isn't wise.

paul m likes this.
  27. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I prepare for a WORST case scenario. If it is just an inconvenience like it was when the las hurricane took down our power for a week or so I had a good time. I'm sorry but if you think that diesel or gasoline will be available in an end of the world as we know it situation you are not prepared for any reality. You don’t want to be dependent on ANY sort of fuel that you can’t produce in VAST quantity yourself.

I am PREPARED to go primitive. Food, water, shelter and protection is what I need to survive. After that other things come BUT I consider the FWSP to be must have first items. Lack any of the 4 and you are going to be in trouble pretty soon. The last two are sort of in the same line. Shelter is to protect you from the elements and offer you a certain shelter from predators. The weapons in the protection category are especially for when you either cannot be in your shelter or when just having shelter is not enough.

If you don’t prepare for at least these four things you will not survive for long. If that is all that you provide for though your life is going to be hard and miserable.

Ystranc, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  28. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    To each his own,and ain’t that the truth? It’s interesting,the take each of us have ,where ( possible) future situations are concerned. From the outset,I will tell you that I am no great fan of our current electronic/ internet.- based age. I do feel that humankind has back itself into a corner, to beso reliant on a single system. That said though,I take from current technologies just that which is useful to me.

I have lived in Africa,where electric power is sporadic to say the least,and people worked round it.I had to,and I did. However,people still LIKED electricity,even though it was unreliable.They didn’t say,”Stuff this,let’s go back to the Stoneage”, as they liked radios,lights and fridges. Whilst there,people were starting to use portable battery power,micro generation etc. They couldn’t power everything,but what they could do ,was to enhance their lives to make things a little easier.

That is what James Wesley Rawls calls a ‘Force Multiplier’ in his book, ‘ How To Survive The End Of The World’. He states there,that he could not subject his family to life without batteries,for such things as torches,two- way radios etc. So he stores batteries and the capability to charge them. That is my position.

I have solar security lights around the property,solar powered alarm system,small scale wind generation to leisure batteries. Sure,I know how to make Mediaeval Rush candles for lighting,but that is MORE work in an already busy day,staying alive. Work that could be diverted to food production for instance. That micro generated light in Winter can extend the day too,in order to repair tools,preserve food and suchlike,and whilst the ‘Night Season’ is upon us ,as our ancestors called Winter,my security lights and alarms are doing the work of a guard; a Force Multiplier. We all have to sleep!

Where I live,I grow food,keep livestock,hunt,fish, I heat ONLY with solid fuels,still preserve in the old ways...you get the picture.I walk the walk.I don’t prepare,it’s how I live now. If the grid went down ( the Grid being the overall System) then we would just keep on going. Just because the power ain’t coming from the sockets on the wall,doesn’t mean we go back to Neolithic technologies,far from it.

poltiregist and Ystranc like this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    to many people in the modern age, apparently even a couple of members here, living without electricity and electronics is going back to the stone age, such could not be further from the truth, humans lived for thousands of years without electricity and they managed very well,
    electricity itself is a fairly new invention only about a decade old from a residential house point of view yet most of the population cannot live it seems without being able to flick a switch.
    living without electricity is not difficult, I have done it myself , all it takes is the ability to adapt to the new situation, something I think that many will not be able or want to do.
    the prognosis for the majority when the power grid collapses is not looking good.

30. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I have relatives that remember electricity being put in to their homes not that long ago, and if you look around, in some of the more remote areas, there are still properties in the UK without electricity to this day.

TMT Tactical, Ystranc and lonewolf like this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I remember my grandparents house having gas lamps but they didnt have electric when my dad was growing up there between the wars.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  32. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    This thread has drifted a little from the OP which meant to discuss how corporations, government and those who would seek to harm us gain access to our data.
    While some may dismiss the idea and others simply don't care, my take on it is that knowledge is power. Why on earth would any rational person give others more access to their data or the power to control, harm or manipulate them?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    or at least limit the access to their data.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    ditto, absolutely correct.
    a basic simple lifestyle is the only one that is survivable in a worst case scenario, trying to live with all the comforts of modern life in a post collapse world just isnt going to work and anyone who does try to live such a life is doomed to failure.

35. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    True LW because if you have no digital footprint, credit score, utility bills or tax records you effectively become a non person.
    I dropped off the radar for a six year period and it made life quite difficult

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was talking about post collapse.
    I dropped out for 12 years and went off grid, no problems but that was before all this digital stuff took over everyday life. still not a problem post collapse as none of this will be operational once the power grid shuts down.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    iPhone addicts have more to worry about than just some government goon tracking them.

Though I live in the world of technocrap, all I keep is a flip-phone -- no smartphone. When I get home the flip-phone goes into the box on top of my dresser along with my keys and wallet. If I'm not in business mode or having to monitor phone calls, then the Mr. Flipppyphone is in its battery charger ... not with me. The people with whom I work know this about me. Got business, send me an email and when I'm at my computer, I'll look at your message. When working from home, I have a computer dedicated to work. I do not use my own computer for work. F___ that. Work world, home world, these are two separate realities.

Smartphones are bad for your health, literally.

https://www.mygenefood.com/blog/iphone-addiction-is-real-and-its-bad-for-your-health/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/reading-between-the-headlines/201307/smartphone-addiction

"Women used to go to the Ladies' Room in pairs, but that is obsolete. They now take their phone instead -- and men do, too."

"Now Americans are bringing their smartphones into the bedroom. That's right -- texting while having sex. A recently released study indicated one in ten participants admitted to having used their phone during sex. As far as young adults, ages 18 to 34, make that one in five -- 20 percent."

"Worse still, more than 50 percent acknowledged they still text while driving, despite the fact that this is six times more dangerous than driving drunk."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The phone addicts are WIERD. They don't seem to be able to understand the difference between KNOWING something and being able to look it up on their phones. I have a young friend that is like that. If he can find it out on his phone he KNOWS it. Take his phone away and there is very little that he "knows".

I have a lot of things on paper in the way of "knowledge" but I don't consider it something that I know unless I can have it in my memory. Some things you cannot remember like mathematical tables and such but even those things can be learned in the sense of doing it long hand.

I KNOW the important things like formulas for gun powder and reloading information and such. I know how to preserve food and, in a bind, how to make a lot of things from scratch. I hope that in the event of a catastrophe that most of my books will survive but if they don't I know the basics.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I recently had to replace my old antique mobile phone when it started packing up, I too now have a flip phone not a smart phone just a bog standard mobile phone that makes and receives calls, not that I use it, it is for emergencies only and stays in my pocket when outside and lives on the bookcase when indoors.
    I have an extensive library of books mostly prepping and survival related plus a few other things, they will be available even post collapse when any smart phone will be blank and useless.

40. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    This would be a good little project for me post collapse

Easy enough to do and my smart phones/tablets/laptops/PCs won't be blank and useless :) Plus solar, I need more solar and will be looking at that when I'm back home. I've bought some books along with me this trip, about 150...on a Kindle ;)

paul m and TMT Tactical like this.
  41. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    I am away on business for the week.My tablet contains many,many books,and that saves a lot of space. I too,have solar charging capacity if mains is not available.

42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Solar panels are fine but they need the sun and thats not always possible in Britain!!!

43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you reckon you'll have time for projects post collapse??:rolleyes:

44. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Of course, life goes on and this project would not take long plus its low maintenance so lots of time left for digging my spuds and shooting bunnies mate :)

You may sit there rubbing your hands with glee at the prospect of living in some shite hole world and scratching out your survival (and thats all a lone wolf could do in the UK) on a day to day basis but many other preppers don't want that life and there is no real need to be forced to exist like that when with planning, knowledge and effort life will be more comfortable. Living your way would mean the world is three generations away from an illiterate society living in the Dark Ages...just my view.

Views on society post collapse will vary, you have your view and I respect that and ask you to extend the same courtesy to others who don't feel the same as you...we all think we're right.

paul m likes this.
  45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    your definition of a "shite hole world" would be very different to mine, mine would be a more basic, simple, natural life, with closer ties to the earth, having lived this life before its not such a problem for me.
    depends on ones definition of "collapse" I suppose, mine is not yours, obviously.
    given the reliance of most on the internet, mobile phone, google and what not, I think the world is becoming illiterate a lot faster than 3 generations. looking something up is not knowledge.

46. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    That "shit hole" world was what we were all living in until about 120 years ago, and many still do. I see nothing wrong with a basic lifestyle. Pst collapse I see us back in the 17th century technologically but with the benefit of retained knowledge, for example, we have a far greater medical understanding than back then. Most people had a generally good standard of rural living in the 17th/18th centuries.

47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the problem as I see it and its not a new one, I have come across this on many forums, is that some people want to live the same lifestyle post collapse as they did before it, this may not be possible and any survivor will have to adapt to the events leading up to the collapse, the new "normal" will be nothing like the old normal that we all once knew.
    they may be lucky and the collapse may not be as bad as we think, but on the other hand it could be much worse.

48. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    Daylight is sufficient for small scale solar,it doesn’t have to burn your eyeballs out,to charge a device.

Max rigger likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought they were called solar as they needed the sun. not my thing, obviously.
    friend in Somerset lives in a straw bale house, got one solar panel, one small water wheel(more of a stream than a river) and one tiny domestic wind turbine, all that powers is the lights and a few hours on her laptop, granted that the solar panel is quite small.
    whilst having electricity is convenient, not having it wont kill me (unlike some).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    Turn the power off then. You won’t be able to visit this site though.If living in the Dark Ages is where you want to be,then good luck to you.