When Your Electronic Equipment Spies On You...

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by watcherchris, Jul 4, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    When economies collapse, it's still going to be a pain for preppers. We all get a tad addicted to the trappings of technology. We may have stores of food and plenty of barter; yet hey let's face it, life's not going to be as much fun in the future. I have DC-powered CD players and hundreds of CDs. We have a library of physical books. I've plenty of lead and I'm still royally bad news with a gun (re-qualified expert/rifle/M4; better with a bolt; when gray and bald), so I get to keep these things and a roof over our head.

The upside will be centralized governments going broke. Some people cherish benevolent rapists. Me, I just do not. An abuser is an abuser. "Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear," all that. I hope that all centralized powers run out of money to hire goons to do their dirty work. Voluntary soldiers representing their region are my friends. I'll support them. Local law enforcement, I support. I'll never let somebody open-up on valid deputies nor valid guardsmen. If I get killed by any anti-God crews, so what! I'm old and thus totally expendable. Younger pro-Constitution people are not expendable. I'll help train them to become members of God's Army. Post SHTF, I wish to see cleanliness rule. I'll likely witness this from the next world. I long to see my departed, to include my precious little girl, in the next world. I hate this place. I hate the arrogant unGodly.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I bet most of those sex offenders live in cities, 3 cities in Devon and Cornwall, everyone tends to know everyone else's business in the countryside, I doubt a sex offender would last long in the countryside. yes we know about alcohol abuse and domestics, I've already discussed domestics.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    You make a good point - presumably sex offenders hide amongst crowds for anonymity and to give cover for their activities. It's probably why the police have a difficult time catching them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes unless they register with the Police they can just up and move and get lost in a crowd, the Police cant keep tabs on all of them, they have enough trouble with the likes of the large gangs of "kiddie fiddlers" never mind keep track of the solo ones.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Absolutely. I guess, again, it is also down to lack of police resource in the UK.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well if the Woke brigade get their way and defund the Police it will only get worse.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree - sadly the UK police have lost the trust of the people in the wake of the "covid fines" fiasco and the large number of officers that have recently been prosecuted for malpractice.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Police are a different breed these days to those you and I knew growing up, even to the ones I knew 30 years ago in Plymouth.
    it goes for anything these days, at one time everyone had a bit of common sense, now nothing gets done unless they have orders to do it, we have a saying here they cant do it if they havent "got the chit for it":D

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    They certainly seem to be. I find it all rather disappointing. When I was a kid I was always told that if I was lost etc to find a policemen. I'm not sure I would give that advice to a child now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes same here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. paul m

paul m Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    You are so ignorant,aren’t you? Two of my children are police officers so I KNOW, how it works ,unlike you.One has to deal with these people.Convicted sex offenders are obligated to sign the sex offenders register. Many are electronically tagged,they cannot move without registering that move. Anyhow, as most of that crime starts online,surely TPTB can SPY ON THEM ON THEIR SMARTPHONES ! Ha ha.

12. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In any given population of humans, there exist certain percentages of geniuses, base-ignorant, selfless saints, murderous sociopaths, angels, and sex-perverts.

If the sociopaths and the aggressive sex perverts are afraid to act-out, are afraid of those who they would otherwise target, then crime goes down. If the genetic trash are unafraid of their potential victims or of getting caught engaging in their aggressions, bad things happen.

Where I have lived, if you are a felon and decide to break into an occupied dwelling, you stand a rather decent chance of getting lead poisoning. For all of their ignorance and impulsivity, felons can understand this reality. This dog of Grandma's and my son will not engage in certain behaviors because it, a four-legged beast, "knows" that Grandpa (i.e. me) will kick its ass into next Tuesday.

----------------

1985 (1985, however human nature was the same in 1885, or 1085 A.D. (replace "gun" with "sharp sword"), or 2085 B.C., ...

"4 OUT OF 5 FELONS AGREE: GUNS DO DETER CRIME"

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-xpm-1985-05-05-0290350124-story.html

"[James] Wright, a professor of sociology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, surveyed more than 1,800 inmates, all convicted of felonies, in 10 state prisons across the nation. He found that 80 percent reported that burglars avoid houses when people are home because 'they fear getting shot during the crime.'

"'Unquestionably, guns in the home make criminals very nervous. About 40 percent of the inmates in my study told us that they had chosen not to commit a crime at one time or another because they had reason to believe that the potential victim was armed. I take that as conclusive evidence that armed citizens do deter some crimes because 39 percent lots of kids in your house, you're probably foolish to keep a gun at home. On the other hand, if you live in a high-crime area and you feel comfortable with small arms, you take reasonable precautions and you don't have any kids in the home, then reason would probably suggest that you keep a gun,' said Wright, who has two small children at home and doesn't keep any guns there.

"The actual question asked the inmates was, "Was there ever a time in your life when you decided not to do a crime because you knew or believed that the victim was carrying a gun?" Thirty-nine percent of the inmates answered 'yes.'"

Safety: If their are children in the home, or the potential of children visiting the home, you must NEVER leave firearms about such that they can be accessed by these children -- and yes, children stand on chairs to get to tall shelves. One must never leave the house with firearms stored where burglars can get to them. There is no such thing as a "hidden location" to a career criminal. Keep your firearms in a safe. Keep your go-to weapon in a rapid-access safe that is bolted into the structure of your house. If taking your firearm out during the evening hours when you are at home, return the weapon(s) to the gun safe the next morning prior to going to work. Never let your firearms fall into the hands of the genetic trash felon community!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=handgun+rapid-access+safe&atb=v140-1&iax=images&ia=images

upload_2021-7-17_17-27-37.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am just happy that we have chosen to live in a place that is relatively crime free and I dont have to consider such topics as part of "normal" life.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  14. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Same as that

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.