Where Does It Go?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Jan 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Master Survivalist
      350/460

Blog Posts:
  2. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    See the Phillips screw on the side? It goes in there. You need a left handed Phillips screwdriver though.

You can find Starter Fluid in the Auto parts store right next to the blinker fluid or sometimes in the electronics section of Walmart next to the Squelch Oil for CB Radios. Just ask the Auto parts guy where the blinker fluid is.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Expert Member
      247/345

Blog Posts:
  4. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    And don't forget to change your battery terminal cables on your car battery from + to _ when summer weather comes around to insure the air conditioner comes on instead of the heater.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    ROFL !

Lucas electrical systems come to mind.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. F22 Simpilot

247/345

Blog Posts:
    And don't forget to fill your Tesla model S with gas.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  7. watcherchris

watcherchris Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Priceless F22...Priceless!!

And these people are voters! Tomorrows leaders.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Your comment is s0 spot-on! I watch videos of news reporters interviewing people getting ready to enter the polling places and I become a bit nauseated and very angry.

"That person votes," I perpetually use this phrase. The wifer and I had to drive over 1600 miles over the holidays. I must have said this to her a half-dozen times.

And the observation is true. At minimum, 30% of voters in the USA have an IQ level insufficient to to the task of picking valid office-holders. Give potential voters a globe that shows the boundaries of the nations of the world, but does not list the names of any countries. Ask them to name continents and nations. Ask them about what is going on within and between countries. If they go, "Duh," then they shouldn't vote. Many voters can't identify states or regions in their own country; some can't identify their own state's location.

"I took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal. It was awesome." -- Drew Barrymore (actress who inherited her career)

"Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama cannot win, and they are put in place to assure a victory by Mitt Romney… this is the plan of all the insurance companies that are owned by Mormon interests. It is unfolding as the Mormon Church planned over the last fifty years." -- Roseanne Barr (politically-active actress)

"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. -- Barack Obama

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  9. F22 Simpilot

247/345

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, that 57 states video always gets me. Maybe he was just tired and forgot their were only 50 states? Nah.

I'd modify the Constitution with an amendment that states all voters must pass a basic 10 question multiple choice civics test to vote.I'd have some exceptions for the disabled, etc of course. The questions would be different each election. Each question would have possible answers A through D. You would have to score at least a C to vote. Some of the questions might be: who was Betsy Ross? How many states are there? How many Senators are there? How many stripes are on the American flag. Just basic all around questions that everyone should know. If you don't, then how on earth can you be allowed to vote for a representative and policy maker of the American people with that sort of IQ?

Now I can already see the ACLU law suits and shit. "Oh! The question is how many senators are there but one died so there are only 99 right now." Small fry shit like that that would be up to the Supreme court. But if I only had absolute power... LOL!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

watcherchris Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I remember in school, so many years ago, having to memorize not only the 50 states but also their capital cities. For some reason Jackson, Mississippi and Montpelier, Vermont were very difficult for me to remember. I kept working on it and working on it like a religious chant...over and over and over. Now I remember those two in particular. I have forgotten many of the others since those days but I did pass that portion of the test in school.

You do what you have to do to get past such hurdles. It did not hurt me to know that information.

But you know...……………...it is noticeable the number of people who have a very poor grasp of geography today....or even three dimensional objects and the ability to navigate the same.

Many can barely suffice in two dimensions.

And then there is our woman in the Tesla video...……but she knows how to work a credit card……...Lord Help us!!??

Ishmaelite education run wild.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. F22 Simpilot

247/345

Blog Posts:
    Can I offer some constructive criticism so that you may grow and prosper even more beyond knowing states and their capitals? Now I'm not trying to be rude or a smart ass, but I see this a lot and it bugs me, so here it goes.

These are called ellipses.
    Code:
    You use either three to no more than four. You don't draw a giant line of ..............

I just see this a lot and I cringe. You'd probably be better off using a hyphen which is this
    Code:
    -

Now I'm not very book or school smart so to speak. Really, I'm not, but I try to make an effort on my writing and try not to sound like I don't know what I'm talking about. Even though the nature of a forum on the Internet makes it so that there can easily be misinterpretation. I have seen this an awful lot and it's how arguments happen, infractions are issued and people get banned or suspended. I'm a member of at least seven forums including two of my own that I run. So I know how they work. LOL

At any rate. You're right. There are so many stupid damn people out there it makes me just shake my head in disbelief. It's like how PT Barnum was often misquoted. "There's a sucker born every minute." These people are the definition of a sucker because they are sheep and the wolves lead them into the abyss. When you are dumb then you can be easily taken advantage of. It doesn't matter if it's corporate marketing or political marketing, they will full for all the tricks, slight of hand and misdirection. Which are the ingredients for a con. After all, it's how the world's greatest idiot who spent a large portion of his life in Indonesia became President. His name was Barack Hussein Obozo and was in fact a turd sandwich. And his whole administration was churning out diarrhea covered cotton candy on a day by day basis for eight very long years. I just couldn't wait to see that sorry idiot board Marine One for the last time to hop the border of Virginia and Maryland to Joint Andrews AFB and board Air Force One for the last time.

In all honesty, I think the Founding Fathers would have tared and feathered his ass. "Community organizer." Yeah, more like community destroyer. "They acted stupidly?" "If I had a son I'd name him Trayvon." "Corpsemen." and of course the aforementioned 57 states idiocy. The list goes on...

Note: We live in three dimensions. :D The fourth may in fact be Heaven and Hell in my opinion.

TMT Tactical likes this.