Where To Buy Cheap N95 Masks?

Discussion in 'First Aid and Medicine' started by F22 Simpilot, Feb 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Looking on eBay and Amazon the prices are outrageous as expected combined with a bunch of damn greed heads. Anyone know of a cheap source? If so, feel free to PM me if you so desire.

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    prices have gone up this side of the pond but I wouldn't call them outrageous.
    self isolation is still the best policy.

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  3. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    WHEN your life will depend on it you don't go with cheap, you go with thing that made for the spec & intended usage.

4. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Mask and latex glove prices go up every time one of these scares shows its ugly head. Last time the Bird Flu went around I waited a few months and bought masks in the summer when nobody needed them. I used Uline though they may not be selling masks to new customers at the moment.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A couple of weeks ago I bought fifty N-95 masks for $15.00 delivered to my mailbox.

When they hit $4.25 each I figure to be a bulk seller, and purchase one 3M brand, top shelf full face mask for $200.00

However if things go in the shitter rapidly with this 2019-coronavirus, I figure to purchase that mask urgently, and maybe a full "Moon Suit".

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  6. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    You always say there are no other people where you live.
    Why would you need any protection?

7. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    That's not accurate. I live just down the street from Sourdough. About five or six hours down the street.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    He's said many times he lives in the wilderness with no other humans around, but then he also talks about buying and selling things and being able to ship them "within the hour".

He often contradicts himself though.

9. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    There are three roads out of my area. An hour one way puts me in the middle of the largest city in Alaska. An hour in either of the other two directions puts me in the middle of nowhere. Knowing the State, what he says make sense to me.

The joke part of that was "About five or six hours down the street."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Cheap N-95 masks? That boat has already sailed. If you want them, wait until this blows over and then stock up for next time. The same thing pretty much happened when we were all going to die of Ebola.

11. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Buy during the fire sale, not during the fire.

Caribou likes this.
  12. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    It might "make sense" to you, but it still contradicts other statements he's made in the past.

It's not the only example of that occurring.

13. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    In the area he lives the communities are located on the edge of the wilderness. If he is 40 miles from a community with a post office and it takes him an hour to get there that sounds normal to me. I'v seen post offices where there might be 150 people. There is more than one person for every square mile in Alaska but not many. Half the people in Alaska live in Anchorage and a quarter live in Fairbanks. A quarter live in a State that comprises 20% of the land mass of America.

I certainly disagree with him from time to time but when he talks about Alaska his words ring true.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon TexDanM,

Besides the media over-reaction, there were too many executive branch statements being released.

The leadership of Trump solved this. He appointed VP Pence as sole speaker for the executive branch.

SG Adams' statement did not help. Too many members of the public are health care workers as per attending to someone with eg cough, fever, other virus symptoms,....and then going out in public.

As an aside, prior to the VP controlling the microphone, it shows how large and bloated the USG is. CDC and HHS have much overlap. Plus, CDC Atlanta ALSO has a "branch" in Washington, D.C. When Trump cuts the health care budget, it has no (NO) bearing on the health care. It's the bloat he's cutting. We need these funds for eg medical "trailers" .... the kids of portable clinics VA uses in their rural health care delivery. They don't always work (communications link with the main hospital [Here it is VAMC Richmond]) but is fixable.

Foot Note: The picture in the Beijing park shows the child wearing a yellow mask. Both yellow and black are prohibited in Hong Kong because identified with the rioters. I learned this when asked if I could procure a huge load of masks.

We need a good ol' Cat 5 hurricane to help us calm down from these media scares.

16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The talking heads both in the media and most of the government are mostly empty and just talking to get attention.

17. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    My source at survival frog just sold out, but they gave me an ETA of a week....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    They still had some on the shelf this last weekend.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Double post.

21. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

That link is not valid and my Ad blocker is saying it's a nasty link.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Double post

23. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Link not active but no warning of the site being harmful. Just not active and so no referral.

Caribou likes this.
  24. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Just curious, how much does N95 respirator cost for end-user at everyone locality? :confused:

Where I live the cost of a pack (10 pieces) of 3M model 8210 is around €70 :( And I haven't bought any and don't have any :eek:

Caribou likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Disposable nitrile gloves are better at protecting a person than a mask for this sort of virus.

And keep your hand away from your face.

26. JimLE

JimLE Expert Member
      198/230

Blog Posts:
    i know of 2 ppl who logged into walmart site and bought mask there.and the price's are lower then ebay and amazon .and walmart will deliver to your home.

Caribou likes this.
  27. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Looks like it's an in store purchase only. LOL! Yeah, I bet they are out of stock as soon as they hit the shelf.

I'm probably like most people that want these damn things. I just fear that the respiratory droplets are to be concerned with. And of course touching shit.

Caribou likes this.
  28. JimLE

JimLE Expert Member
      198/230

Blog Posts:
    your touching shit? lol

i ended up with some of n95 mask through walmart web site.in which they got delivered to my front door.but yet.they do have some that do get delivered to the store only.and not sure.i think a person can choose home or store delivery with some of them.but doubtful

Caribou likes this.
  29. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    We get these scares every couple of years. I can't help you on current prices prices. I buy mine between epidemic threats when prices go back to normal.

JimLE likes this.
  30. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

In reality, most likely. Even your tooth brush in your barroom has shit on it...

You don't want to know what's on money. LOL

JimLE likes this.