Where to Store Weapons

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by Aneye4theshot, Jan 21, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Aneye4theshot

Aneye4theshot Expert Member
      125/140

Blog Posts:
    Some people may ask where to store weapons? Some people may ask why do you need to store weapons? What if I told you I had the answer to both of those questions. You should store weapons because the ones you are using currently may break or become dull and useless. You should also store weapons throughout your camp as they can serve multiple varieties of different uses. Keep one where you sleep just in case you get a visitor in the middle of the night. Have one for when you're wandering around gathering wood and looking for food in case you cross paths with something or someone who is not so friendly. Most importantly you must have backups just in case they break.
    upload_2016-1-21_16-50-1.png
    You never know where or when trouble can show up, so it's best to be prepared by having plenty of weapons and spares. I once heard 2 is 1 and 1 is none. If you wanted to you could make a little armory, so you have a quick variety of weapons to choose from in an instant. And if you wanted to be really safe you could store weapons away from your camp in case a big predator decides to pay you a visit, and you don't have time to react it gives you a fighting chance. When storing weapons be careful to store them carefully, so you do not injure yourself with your own weapon.