Which Apocalypse Would You Most Want?

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by Toast, Jun 19, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Toast

Toast New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    If there had to be an apocalypse, which one would you most want to happen?
    There's a lot of choices, like natural disaster, airborne virus, zombies, war, famine, enslaved by an alien race, etc.
    I think if I had to go with one, economic collapse counts wouldn't it? I think it's the one that's the least threatening to my life out of all the possible ones. I guess you can also hope to be one of the immune people in an airborne virus apocalypse.
    What do you think?

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    whatever one causes societal collapse.

3. John Snort

John Snort Well-Known Member
      92/93

Blog Posts:
    Surviving an economic collapse wouldn't be that hard.

All you need is some land, some farming knowledge and everything will be relatively fine. Wars, global pandemics, the earth being struck by asteroids — it would be a lot harder to survive those and even if you there'd be no safety anywhere. You'd be fighting for your life every day.

4. Lisa Davis

Lisa Davis Active Member
      36/47

Blog Posts:
    Economic collapse would be harder here in the United States because I feel we are spoiled and spoiled people don't get "unlazy" when the SHTF immediately. Instead, they get desperate, which becomes dangerous when they come after your food and resources. However, I watch a lot of zombie movies/TV, I think I could manage the zombies fairly well. So, I'll go with the zombies. It's the living walkers ultimately that you still have to worry about anyway.

5. NomadWill

NomadWill Well-Known Member
      78/115

Blog Posts:
    The most fun would be a Zombie Apocalypse, The most Likely to happen would be a Natural Disaster, or Societal/Economic collapse.... So Hmm.. I'd go with a Societal/Economic Collapse, It'd be dangerous, but doable.

GS AutoTech likes this.
  6. GS AutoTech

GS AutoTech Expert Member
      175/230

Blog Posts:
    Agreed, social/economic collapse. I just pray for a bug in. Emergency travel bug out would.be a nightmare of the worst kind.