Which Knives Are Illegal To Carry In England?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by perkin steel, Sep 12, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. perkin steel

perkin steel Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Which knives are illegal to carry in England?

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    fixed blade or locking with a blade of more than 3 inches.
    not illegal to own but illegal to carry in public.

3. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Next they'll ban spoons... you know them spoons can gag someone.

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    its a load of rubbish, most stabbings are done with kitchen knives.

5. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    I agree, the logic of criminalising certain kinds of knife makes no sense. Since criminals have (by definition) no regard for the law its only impacts is to criminalise ordinary people who may want to carry a knife for legitimate reasons.

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Master Survivalist
      300/345

Blog Posts:
    It must be important over there to protect the genetic refuse.

The instant that a person turns into the enemy of civilization by committing robbery or by attacking innocents, that person is no longer human. If it gets killed, it gets killed.

If a swarm of this trash goes on a looting spree, that swarm should be mowed down, scooped up into front-end loaders, spilled into dump trucks, transported out of the urban area, dumped into giant trenches, and covered over.

7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      375/460

Blog Posts:
    I read an article the other day where they were thinking about making it illegal to buy and ship knives except to commercial places. Basically they want to stop mail order knife buying.

watcherchris likes this.
  8. watcherchris

watcherchris Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:

If You cannot be trusted with a knife....you will never be trusted with a vote.

If you cannot be trusted with a gun or gun and Ammunition...you will never be trusted with a vote.

The State of California better hope their people never catch on....Most of America as well.

London has a huge problem....and in typical Political fashion....they will constantly get it backwards.
    This is what Ishmaelites do....put others into bondage...social/political bondage.....ie....backwardness.....aka...."Herding."

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherhris

9. Old Geezer

300/345

Blog Posts:
    I don't play Scrabble, however there are some lost neat words that could stand to be dragged back out and used. I get to use the word "chortle".

England is now banning sharp objects -- chortle, chortle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lived to see it! The liberals are banning sharp objects -- too good to be true!

Next, a ban on gravity -- chortle, chortle, chortle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweden is having problems with hand-grenade attacks -- chortle, chortle, chortle, chortle !!!!!!!

https://www.politico.eu/article/swe...ty-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/

The collectivists are always trying to create some Paradise on Earth ... then they run into human nature. Every time a Tower of Babel collapses, I am sent into a condition of rare delight!

The banning of sharp objects. Too good to be true! I hate do-gooders with all of my heart and soul. I love to watch them suffer. When they spray blood out of their eyes, I want to dance. Such are the fleeting moments of my happiness. Thinking about this just makes me so incredibly happy. I feel so good right now.

10. watcherchris

232/345

Blog Posts:
    I just bought a knife and it is a carbon steel knife. I bought it in particular for that very reason. I did not want a stainless steel knife.

This one here.

https://www.amazon.com/KUBEY-Finish...=8-49&keywords=high+carbon+steel+pocket+knife

Thinking about getting another..as this one is just the right size for most of my uses.

What surprised me about this knife is that it was razor sharp..right out of the box...and I mean razor sharp.

I decided that for what I wanted...Tool Steel was the way to go and was willing to pay a bit extra for it.

But with Tool Steel...you have to take care of it better than the stainless knives.

Now if I can just keep it out of the hands of the boneheads at work.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

11. watcherchris

232/345

Blog Posts:

This is just another variation of "Herding" people down the chute to the slaughterhouse. Leaving them defenseless while the two legged wildlife remain armed.

This is what intelligent government people do...they try to "Herd" people down the chute to the slaughterhouse while they live in gated communities with protection details paid for on the public purse.

You have to be educated to become this giftedly stupid....but English Leadership has certainly so done.

And much of our leadership here...want Americans to be just so defenseless..while the two legged wildlife runs amok and harms us. Leadership here want us to become as Englishmen...defenseless...in word...deed and spirit.

As long as the people believe the government is doing what they can do give "The Appearance" of looking out for them some will buy into it and vote for more stupidity.

Two legged wildlife is not that naturally stupid. They understand very quickly when you are on the verge of putting them six feet under and conduct themselves accordingly ...they go for easier prey.

For some who know...this "Herding" is also called..."Dumbing down of the people."

Shortly I will be going down to the post office on my scooter to mail some correspondence...and also by the grocery store to buy some stamps.

I will be carrying my Ruger GP 100...four speed loaders and a 18 round wallet of reloads....357 Magnums.

I will also be carrying that new pocket knife I linked in my previous post.

Am I looking for trouble...certainly not.

I just have little use for two legged wildlife and try to avoid them if possible.

Antifa to me ...falls under Two Legged Wildlife.

I can appreciate and respect the motivations of four legged wildlife better than the two legged variety.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  12. Old Geezer

300/345

Blog Posts:
    Four-star restaurants -- usually located in major urban areas -- use high carbon steel knives. These knives will rust like nobody's business, so extreme attention is paid to taking care of them. In NY, NY there are individuals whose career is to go to restaurants after-hours to sharpen and oil these professional grade knives. Owners pay big bucks for this service. Note also that these knives will lay your fingers open to the bone if you look sideways at them. Service staff at these restaurants wear special gloves when using these knives to cut meat and fish. The experienced chefs know their game, therefore still have their finger-tips.

I have no idea what these knives cost. I guess I should have asked. I also do not know what the hardness scale setting is to where the carbon steel blades are manufactured. It is NOT hard steel -- the knives readily go dull, thus the need to perpetually resharpen them. They wear out and must be replaced. I think they wear out far more quickly than people's kitchen knives. You wouldn't want these knives in your kitchen, because they are way too much trouble. But think about how paper thin professional chefs are able to slice veggies -- gotta have a razor to do that.

Barbers used to put scary edges on their shaving razors. To this day, you can get some serious charges brought against you for carrying a razor.

And then there is:

13. watcherchris

232/345

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer,

Before I began to think it through I remember being astonished to find out what a professional barber/hair cutter paid for a professional set of hair cutting scissors...and had them professionally sharpened.

What a professional painter was willing to pay for a professional quality paint brush..or brushes...and learned to keep and maintain them.

And so too would it be for a professional chef...with their professional kitchen tools.

I have for my kitchen a set of Chicago Cuttery knives on the knife block and try to maintain them sharp with my hones and the steel. I hate trying to cut a nice tomato with a dull knife...aggravates me to no end. But some of them have been replaced over a number of years.. as they wear out.

Decent knives for home use costs monies as well..and Chicago Cuttery ..while up there ...is not the top of the line....rather common now days.

It is the same with my hand tools....even some of my power tools.
    After years of working in this shipyard..I know what tools can work well and take a beating....and come back strong and what tools will not. Also what tools are professional quality.

I have a 1/2 inch Milwaukie corded electric drill. It is professional quality and I have used one like it many times in this shipyard. It is about all the drill I will ever need the rest of my life.

But............................

Like those professional chef's knives..do not disrespect this drill....

It turns slow compared to other drills but has a tremendous amount of torque. If it locks up ..it will spin you around like licorice stick. I have learned this the hard way..and not repeated it since those younger days.

Thanks for reminding me...of what a professional is willing to spend for professional quality.

Watcherchris,
    Not an Ishmaelite

14. arctic bill

arctic bill Expert Member
      123/115

Blog Posts: