Who Needs A Sticking N95 Mask Anyway!

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by F22 Simpilot, Aug 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I found one better in my stockpile! With P100 filters no less! I totally forgot I had it after all this time. In case you don't know what a P100 filter is, it means this filter can block some 99.9% of particulates. Way better than N95 which is 95%. Though, those are still pretty decent. From PK Safety's website:

https://pksafety.com/blog/what-does-p100-mean

I'm no doctor so take my advice with a grain of salt and seek a professorial bonafide doctor's advice, but if you ask me, if you want pretty decent protection against COVID-19 without investing in a full face mask costing upwards of over $200, buy an N95 mask and a pair of swimming goggles. Yes, swimming goggles. The virus can get in your eyes so I've heard through media channels and I've read this opinion from a YouTube comment posted by an anesthesiologist. Make sure the swimming goggles are fit tight against your face with no air gaps once so ever. Your N95 mask should be disposed of after each use, but with their going prices right now it makes sense for people to want to reuse them. Also, N95 masks are electrically charged to reach out, grab particles, and bind them to the filter fibers where they are trapped. Over time this electrically charged N95 mask will lose its charge making the mask less effective. However, I read from someone at the 3M company that the more crap trapped inside the mask fibers the better the mask will work to the point you can't breath with the mask much at all any longer. COVID-19 is around .1 microns in size, but it joins to other particulates in the air making the bond bigger so N95 and P100 filters should work. Again, I'm not an expert at this stuff, but this is what I have read.

Can't wait to go in the grocery store with this sucker. HAHAHA! Yeah, they'll stare, etc, but I don't need a serious upper respiratory virus screwing up my lungs and possibly sending me to a hole in the potter's ground. Screw all that. One thing I do think of is some idiot trying to jack it from me. I don't conceal carry (yeah, I just admitted it), but I do carry a tactical pen and mace at all times and know a few moves, etc. I read books on this stuff and watch YouTube videos on self-defense. I know exactly three possible ways to knock someone out right quick. On paper (video) it looks good. Never put it to the real test though. LOL God help me if I do though. I don't want court fees, legal fees and all that stupid shit we now deal with in a "civilized society". Never mind the fact the Perp was the asshole who instigated it. But nope! He can sue you for this and that all the while the prosecution is trying to make the case I could have run. Unreal! Pass me the three sea shells. Store is out of butt wipe!

fc414982c0a9976e5647f6207b5071e4.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.