Why Not Free Metro Rail Trains ?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Feb 1, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    There is no such thing as "free". Why should taxpayers subsidize a useless service?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'd read about this event yesterday or day before and My takeaway was, Gee, I hope they do it.

Result of all the screeching = nothing happened except more screeching.

I want Antifa to get busy. A handful of these dweebs (no substantial numbers) have now gotten some training at Palestinian terrorist training camps, but still I see them as mostly trouble-makers even if they do only kill a few dozen people.

If the American November election puts conservatives back into office, maybe Antifa and BLM and other leftist loonies will attack. Good. Let'em light-up Los Angeles 100x the 1992 Rodney King BBQ party.

America needs to be awakened.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon SonofLiberty.

You're just as sarcastic as me !

I'm in a school of thought that New York City's population is going to be thinned out - by relocations, smaller housing size (smaller apartments/co-ops, condos), etc.

That subway system (some sections are elevated) is a drain on the city's (read: Federal) budget.

TMT Tactical likes this.