Will America's Upcoming War With North Korea Trigger A Nuclear Conflict?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Apr 29, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Dan Collyer

Dan Collyer New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    I know that what I am about to say may rattle anyone who is an American patriot, but my feelings for Americas dealings with foreign governments strike me as ignorant. When I was younger I had the fortunate opportunity to live in Vero Beach Florida. Coming from a remote community in Northern Australia it was a culture shock to say the least.

What struck me the most was without doubt the racism and general ignorance in regards to other country's on our planet. America since ww2 has positioned itself as the worlds police and god help anyone whom challenges the United States agenda. I agree that the threat from North Korean ICBM's is terrifying. The deep hatred of the American government combined with a young untested leader desperate to cement his leadership his Grandfather and Father built.

I used to love everything American there was a time where America could do no wrong, now the feeling has hanged! The world is sick and tired of the lies, deception and generally involving itself with conflict consistently. The next world war in my opinion will be instigated by the American Government. With the great economic and military might of this truly amazing country and people could change the future of the world in positive ways. I would love to see America tackle poverty within its own borders, I would love to see America using innovative diplomacy to help resolve international disputes.

When you take the time to ingest news about world events, actively seek alternative news sources. Many of my views of the American government have significantly changed due to my desire to gather information from many news sources. In fact I feel extremely embarrassed about by own ignorance when it came to world events and Americas involvement in them. Do you feel America could clean up its act on its foreign policy's?

Dan Collyer :):)

2. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I am afraid that I mostly agree with you. Unfortunately the problem in America is not limited to just here. The Liberal versus Conservative thing seems to have become more important than anything else. In America the Democrats and Republicans are those things first and only Americans somewhere way down the list. I see the same thing happening in most other countries as well. The problems that you mentioned seem to be a result of both parties wanting to focus the attentions of the people away from what they are doing. So far they have not disarmed us. Personally I don't think it is possible in Texas. We are already making moves that will make it nearly impossible. One of the things about an all volunteer army is that very few liberals are interested. In the end I think that the military will stand with their roots.

We keep trying to establish Christian Democracies in Islamic countries and that is just stupid. Then we try to bring their refugees into our various countries and that is stupid too. At some point people are going to have to grasp and come to terms with the fact that people are DIFFERENT and moving them to a new place doesn't change them. All it does is move their problem to someplace new. The US can't fix their problems. To some sad extent it is like trying to force a junkie to give up their drugs when they don't want to.

The USA needs to pull out of most of these countries and let them go where ever they go with the one understanding that if they mess with us we will slag them. The United Nations has become a corrupt mess that we need to toss out of the country and mostly if a nation wants to be our ally they will need to make an equal contentment. NATO is just another bad decision. France is not our ally and the next time Germany rolls over them we need to send the Germans a house warming present. The British Empire has been our one true ally. I'm not an isolationist but it is time for America to spend a little time licking its wounds and healing as a nation. We need to toss out ALL illegal non citizens and stop taking in people just because they are poor. We already have too many people that can't or won't support themselves.

I hope that someday before it is too late that we can learn that you can't buy friends and that means even when we bring poor people in and give them every thing they don't appreciate it and are not ever going to be Americans. You don't truly value anything that didn't cost you anything. As far as the prick in North Korea is concerned we just need to kill him. When you start talking about nuclear weapons you don't wait and let your enemy throw the first punch!!!! The solution there will be through the Chinese. We need to make it in their best interest to see to it that he doesn't flip the boat over. Maybe we need to hint that Japan might need some Nukes of their own to balance the North Korea threat.