Wish Me Luck

Discussion in 'Finding, Purifying, and Storing Water' started by randyt, Sep 8, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    At my cabin I've pounded down three well points and hit some thing at 13 feet or so.

So last weekend I picked up a second hand well drilling rig. A chintzy little thing but I have seen them work. It comes with a trash pump and 100 feet of drill stem. Several bits and misc.
    In the next couple weeks I'm going to start drilling. I know a fella that went down 100 feet with one of these.
    Mine is a deep rock brand.
    If I get through the hard spot, I'll drop down a pvc well pipe and screen. I intend to turn up a pump cylinder on the lathe and put in a hand pump.

I'm going to post photos and my results here when the time come

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Very best of luck mate, I hope it all turns out well (no pun intended:)). Looking forward to further news on this project. This has got me thinking that I might give it a go myself! I must look into this further.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Wishing you LUCK.

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts: