Witch Article

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-54692567

Good afternoon all,

Subject is somewhat different here in the upstart colonies. The distinctions of the denominations blend much here.

Chaplain Rainbird is establishing a Wiccan coven.

Besides the children's books and pictures, it wasn't a broomstick in actual practice.

Penitent Clair Pirgel - not ordained - pictured with a tambarine.

Miss Hill, a student at the University of South Wales is correct. There are witches throughout this area socio-political clubs also known as "churches".

Not familiar with Moon water.

Halo Qui_ is the author of a book on Walsh gods.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Is there any fundamental difference of teaching / core values between Wicca and those of Animism or Shamanism in general?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

No, no difference.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Wiccan beliefs are a lot like Christian beliefs in that from group to group the changes can be rather notable. The most obvious difference that I have seen between the Wiccan beliefs and that of the more common Abrahamic faiths has to do with the gender and general attitude of the supreme being. The more feminine approach than the traditional more male dominating type of god. The biggest problem that the Wiccan faith has is that it is a much more peaceful and much less warlike sort of faith. Over time that makes the survival of its adherents kind of iffy in hard times. A good Christian can always find justification for killing anyone that annoys or disagrees with them on a national level.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    Aren't they basically a continuation of Germanic paganism? Even today pagan like rituals / practices is still going strong in German hunter / woodsman kind of community

Feminine approach tend to be use in animism because it was originally related to fertility agrarian deity which typically a major deity within the faith. But doesn't always mean every animism out there is pacifist either.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm curious as how the Wiccan see the world or their cosmological outlook. Those of us animism tend to view the world as close cycle system & maintaining overall harmony. Which mean anything we took from nature will return back to nature one way or another and get naturally recycled (unless you took something in Earth and went to space).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

1st Samuel 15:23

23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king.”

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  9. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

You'll surely appreciate knowing that in Western "mythology" - what is not myth ?! - Persephone is the goddess of grain. She was abducted by Hades but not an appropriate topic for discussion as it applies today.

Other post; In some geographic areas of US, Wiccan is practiced and growing (2nd fastest rate of national growth with astrology being number 1) by the marginalized. It parallels the growth and practice of Black Islam in US.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    in Britain what is referred to as a Witch is nothing more than a wise woman, who pre pharmacuticals knew which natural things to use to cure a medical or health problem.
    and on another note Satan has nothing to do with paganism, Satan is a Christian concept, to believe in Satan one first has to believe in god, which all pagans do not.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  12. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    wiccan or witch its not a good thing to be involved in, lived next to a wiccan pair back in the day. wierd doesn't quite say it enough....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow!!!!

By Texdanm...

History is an interesting topic and often not the product advertised on and in many arenas...and particularly this one...

Particularly if you know or have been taught....

There is no such instruction to go to war in the name of the Christian Faith ....in the Bible or Gods Word...it does not exist..

And another aspect of Christianity hardly spoken about is that it was the Christian nations ...nations with predominantly Christian Beliefs which were to be able to "Limit" their governments by way of their religious beliefs and to go on to produce the greatest plenty this world has ever seen.

Also wherever this know how in production took place...it was exported to other nations...to facilitate them becoming productive nations to enjoy the fruits of their production.

This angle and knowledge about Christianity is totally ignored today in order to play the blame game and prevent thinking by many people...including Christians.

Even many Christian Preachers/Ministers/Priests do not teach this knowledge to their flocks....and they should that their people/sheep do not go around unarmored..to the wiles of this world...

What you have in history and never defined for you is many governments cow cowing or kissing up to the religious authority for power and control over the masses ....a church and state relationship ...the government and religion were one....

The Church in bed with the government and often the very crowns of many heads of state/government were put on the leaders head by the religious authority.

This made for a very cozy relationship between church and state and whenever the church and or state needed to go to war for whatever reason...the mechanism was there to facilitate this war.

This is seldom ever properly defined for us by our education systems such that we know this today.

It was no different in many Asian or Middle east nations wherein the rulers were also the protectors of the faith in the reigning religion of these nations. There was no separation.

Our Founders knew this history ...and this was their main reason for separating church and state...

Nonetheless there is no such instruction for a Christian to go to war to support the religion or the state...and particularly in the name of the religion.

But many would have you think this is the case when it is not.

Furthermore....concerning paganism...witchcraft or whatever you choose to call it....this too is not told to you ...about the very nature of what you see going on so that you are more easily confused and manipulated...

Be Warned......the manipulators....carefully devised ....

In the history of the world...the primary systems at work were always feminine..not masculine..and paganism is primarily femmine ...not masculine...in line with nature...a type of panthiesm..if you prefer..

For paganism/pantheism are much older forms of worship than Christianity...much much older...much older pedigrees..

The great all seeing all knowing pantheistic all....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

The catch is in knowing...what will never be taught to you in most of our public education systems while they promote pantheism.....or put another way.....

"All gods are the same god...all religions are the same religion."

You have to be educated to not catch on to it...indoctrinated properly...

Look at the historically pagan nations....panthiestic nations....in history and ask yourself if these people and their nation rose much above subsistence level....feudalism???

Once you know this and can follow it historically ..it becomes obvious what is happening out here....

The obvious difference is in the Religion which was able to reduce/limit government excesses or interference in peoples private lives/production.

Limited Government

It was only in nations which broke away from the church and state control over religion ....that these nations were to go on to produce the greatest plenty this world has ever know.....

And anywhere you see this plenty happening ..it was exported from one of these nations which broke away from this church and state over controlling feudal cycle..wherein Church and State are one..

And I also say this in the context to be careful that you are not deceived with a new devout and zealous religion taking place amongst us today....wherein Church and State are once again one...under the guise of a religion seeking to get rid of or minimize Separation of Church and State and even getting rid of Christianity.... leaving only one Religion ...a devout and zealous religious dogma going on out here....

Politics..

Be warned these Ishmaelites...

Remember the Fruit.....become a fruit inspector...and do not buy into the often repeated blame game while they try to substitute another religion on top of your beliefs without telling you the whole story.

It is the politics behind the Religion...using the Religion ...for it's own ends/power...that has caused so many of these wars....while today ..attempting to put the onus off on Religion.....particularly Christianity....

Going to war in the name of the Christian religion is an instruction which does not exist in the Biblical Instructions we are given..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaeltie

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    they werent weird, it was you who were too normal!!!:rolleyes:

15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Not all Wiccans are like this you describe Wally...but yes...there are a number of them. Many are nature worshipers...again in line with Pantheism..preserving nature....or put another way ...making man subservient to nature.

And yet many Wiccans are quite modern....

What many of them are.... are panthiests..nature worshipers...

When this religion...nature worship goes to certain extents nature conquers man...not the other way around and you are back to the olde religions...substance living. For this is Ishmael....bondage...limits on people and their style of living..
    And it is going to get radical when more of these people get into the seats of power....and control...herding.

Mind you now ..it can go to the other extreme which it has in many nations.....ecological disaster...
    There is nothing wrong with being a good steward of that with which we have been blessed..

You just have to know this.....and the history for it will not be told to you that when this ecology stuff goes to the extreme to nature worship...nature conquers and tames man....not the other way around..

It is my belief that much of this ecology stuff...socially and politically has been used/misused to favor certain businesses and leaders at the expense of other people...or put another way.."Herding." And for huge profit...

And lonewolf...being normal is not against the law...but be very very careful about those out here trying to move the line on what is normal...

Put another way ...we do not want Hollywood to tell us or be in charge of what is normal.....
    Yet there they are as if they represent everything in this country.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite..

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Chris, I tried being normal once, worst 5 minutes of my life!!
    I've always been "alternative", different, "straights" bore me.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  17. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL...lonewolf....

Oh..I am well aware of this in your nature lonewolf....well aware..
    You choose to define for yourself what is normal...ok by me..I do similar.

The clue was realizing you are not the social butterfly type...more of a loner...ok by me.

I am in pretty much the same boat...and thus prefer to work back shifts...less traffic, better parking, and fewer people..or put another way ...more Indians and less chiefs..

However..I am ok with boring and can find ways to occupy myself...teach myself...et al. It is a pet peeve of mine when I hear people say..." I'm bored." I think to myself ...what a stupid ignorant bunch of people.

I'll take boring any day because I've been out here in situations where people are scrambling/fighting for their lives or face disaster...

I too do not run with the crowds and my circle is quite small..by choice.

Getting rapidly cool to cold here of late....winter is coming...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've always been the loner type Chris, both by nature and by choice, being an only child, I spent a lot of time on my own, both as a child and later in adult life, I chose solitary hobbies because other people make me bored, motorcycling, fishing, backpacking, even when I had an allotment I did it alone.
    I was taught by my parents to stand on my own two feet and not rely on other people.
    thats why I've always said the solo not group thing is best for me.
    the best job I ever had was when I worked alone, I'm not a team player.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah...me too also pretty much a loner.

At one time in my youth I wanted to run with the crowds....and have lots of friends but discovered as I got older that too had a price and unintended consequences.

Running a lot of women too got complex...more than I intended....or planned...no different from a lot of friends....

I learned the meaning of High Maintenance....as well. Very important...to ones survival.

My parents too taught me to stand on my feet or put another way...how to do without....a lot of fancy and or bling...et al...most of what this world tries to sell or market to us as our preferences. I am not that interested in keeping up with trends now days because I know they will soon enough change. Not much interested in keeping up.

I don't get bored with people...but not that interested in becoming a social butterfly as well.
    I do try to observe people for two legged wildlife....so that I can keep away from such.

Taught myself to do a lot of things ...when I left home and got my own place.....

Right now my exhaust on my scooter broke and will need removing and welding up the pipe with my wire feed welder. One of the bolts came out and disappeared and I will be fabricating one of the correct length from stock and with a tap and die set...metric.

This time I will glue it in with non hardening Loctite blue adhesive. Should have done that long ago.

These are knowledges and skills I taught myself....over the years and I used to think that most people knew how to do this..but not so in and amongst todays push button generations.

Yes...Ham Radio, fishing among my self taught and solitary hobbies....even making my own antennas.

My garage is "Holy Ground Highlander!!!!!" Man stuff takes place there...!!!

Admission only by special invitation...

Thanks
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.