Witnessed A Survival Of Deadly Accident

Discussion in 'Survival Stories' started by yunken, Jul 10, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    It was a weekend when I was traveling to a neighboring town that I witnessed the first ever terrible accident of my life.
    They were four people in the car, three passengers and the driver. The driver was over speeding and coming towards our direction. Before everyone could noticed, the car went off the road and somersaulted three times before a tree stopped it. But to our own surprise, non of them had a serious injury, just some a few scratches.
    Nobody ever thought any of them could survive such a terrible accident

Radar likes this.
  2. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    See, now that is called good luck! I have also witnessed one similar accident before. What happened was... it was raining and I was walking to my work, when this young guy just went full speed across the road on his bicycle. And a very busy road I must say. Out of nowhere, a car came and since it was raining it couldn't stop fast enough. He smashed into the guy on the bicycle and the bike itself flew across to the other side while the guy just got up and was uninjured. The bike was so smashed up that the front wheel even fell off... I was just stood there speechless. It all happened so fast but I guess the bike saved his life since the cars force was used on it.

Radar likes this.
  3. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    After witnessing such an accident, I have come into conclusion that no matter how terrible an accident is, who is destined to survive will survive.

Radar likes this.
  4. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    I never witnessed an accident in real time, while it was hapening, but I did witnessened a few outcomes of some accidents.
    I was just a passenger in a car in both cases, and in both cases was on a high road. Both accidents were in the opposite direction, so even if we wanted to (and I was very young, so I couldn't have done too much) we couldn't in any way stop to help. There were already enough people and medics to do that.

Radar likes this.
  5. Maria_C

Maria_C New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    We had an accident where our driver ran into a building while trying to avoid an face collision with an oncoming vehicle. I was the only one with a bruised knee of All the people in the car and nothing major.

6. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Lucky them! At least you should also be happy and thankful to God that the accident didn't cost any life. The story might not be the same now had it been it was other way round.

7. Maria_C

Maria_C New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    True to that. The time wasted after the incident was the annoying part if not it wouldn't have stick to my mind.

8. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    You mean no one was there to come to your rescue then?.
    You mean no one was there to come to your rescue then?. That is terrible, how did you guys later left the accident scene?

9. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    This is the reason why seatbelts are important! They can save you in the event of such accident. This is I always wear my seatbelt when riding a car.

Also always keep your airbags in check. These things are put there because they WORK. Keep them checked regularly to make sure they pop off when you are about to crash.

These mechanisms are put to ensure the safety of the passengers and the driver.

10. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    I was expecting a very sad ending thank you for sharing this story, Really Drivers should be very resoponsible and not try to put their lives and other people's lives in danger!! Some cars looses controls but still we should be very carefull I know some people don't like to drive slowely they Will tell you that it is time wastage, But they need to know that driving crazily fast is life wastage too.
    Those people were really lucky and I hope the drive had his lesson.

11. Maria_C

Maria_C New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    We were later taken to the hospital by road officials and even at the hospital, we weren't attended to until our bills were fully settled. Shameful I know. Back at the accident scene, motorists just peep or stop and look then pass by. One was asked to take us to the hospital but he didn't citing blood would damage his fabric seats.

12. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    You've got it, bro. The same way some people who are destined to die will die. How many cases of stupid deaths do we hear about every day? People that die in their sleep or watching TV. If it is in your path then aye no matter how many candles you light you will die. If it's not well lucky you.

13. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Exactly! Same way those that are destined to die will die. I have heard and seen such kind of deaths before. We are just leaving in a world where no one knows or can predict what is ahead of him/her, we just hope to be in the lucky side always.
    Exactly! Same way those that are destined to die will die. I have heard and seen such kind of deaths before. We are just leaving in a world where no one knows or can predict what is ahead of him/her, we just hope to be in the lucky side always.

14. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    What a world! Some people are just heartless. So he had rather let people die than to get his fabric seats stain with blood.
    That is inhuman

15. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Yeah man. But i think that more important than fearing or avoiding death is making your life worth living. Enjoy the time you've got the best you can. Like i can't say that I've done everything that i wanted to in my life. But given my possibilities I think i enjoyed my life as much as i could. I never had much money nor opportunities but if i died tomorrow I'd die knowing that i made the best i could with what i had.

16. Maria_C

Maria_C New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Yep, just shows how some people reason. I wondered too, what if it was someone from among his family.

17. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Maybe he wouldn't have done that had it been it was his family. People like that only value their families not knowing that their families will not always be there for them.