Woke Up With A Verse In Mind

Discussion in 'Religion, Religious Views, and Life After Death' started by NoExcuses, Apr 22, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. NoExcuses

NoExcuses Active Member
      43/58

Blog Posts:
    Since this coronavirus hit, being convinced that it's being used to set up a world government (end times,) I've been in a panic to get prepared.

I did go out and read a John Wesley sermon one day, after this first happened (going out preaching is something I never do.) But then I became self-focused again, and started prepping. I bought a bunch of food, a water purifier, and some weapons. But then I began to think that suburban survival is impossible, so I ordered a couple of bushcraft books, LoL.

Then yesterday, I woke up with this verse in mind:
    Hebrews 11:35
    35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

I guess I have three options. I can try to survive in my suburban environment, or I can wander off into the woods and hope that things work out, or I can face this threat head on. I can go on the offensive (preaching and giving everything away.)

Hmm...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.