World War Three

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by poltiregist, Jul 10, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Blitz

Blitz Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm with you. I doubt boots on the ground would be an option. Especially with all the other conflicts raising their ugly heads. (I'm behind on this thread, so my comment may no longer be relevant).

One thing I thought today - how much money and weapons have all the countries sent to aid Ukraine in the past year? I.e. the US, UK and Australia? And then this conflict starts in the Middle East. Exactly at what point do countries run out of money and weapons? Coincidence? I don't think so.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think Israel needs our help. they are big enough to sort out their own problems which they have been doing rather well on their own.

Brownbear, TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think the Israeli's should flatten Gaza, the Palestinians are no better than Hamas, they celebrated in the streets after 9/11 and during October 7th and many actually killed and raped alongside Hamas on Oct 7th it was not just the terrorists many civilians took part.
    Israel should wipe Gaza off the map after all its what Hamas want to do to Israel-"from the river to the sea".

4. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I wasn't thinking just of Israel. More all the other countries getting involved. I heard today, for example, that the US is pissed because Iran let some missiles go in Beirut. No idea how true it is however. It's like a disease that spreads and spreads, pulling in more countries and all the propaganda that goes with it.

5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Iran has its tentacles in a lot of these conflicts.

1. Ystranc
      I believe Russia could also be stirring up conflicts in order to distract the Western media from its Ukraine war. There is a group of axis states who have no love for us and they’re quite capable of acting together behind the scenes.

Ystranc, Feb 9, 2024
      Brownbear likes this.
  6. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I just read another news article - it wasn't Iran but rather Israeli that instigated a drone attack in Beirut (which seems more plausible. It didn't really make sense that Iran would launch on Beirut, but then again, does any of it make sense?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-commander-Qassem-Soleimani-drone-attack.html

"The explosions came a day after an Israeli drone strike killed Hamas deputy leader Saleh al-Arouri in Lebanon's capital Beirut amid fears war could soon spiral across the Middle East."

7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

This is also a definition of the USA....you do know that right????
    To me also a definition of an Ishmaelite.

One of the reasons Trump was not liked is that he wanted to extract us from many of these costly world interferences with our military....and military weapons/personel.....you know.....what I mean...weapons of war....of which our own ersatz government does not want us to have....does not trust us.

Think about this ...past the television and or movies....or what they are doing in Hollywood!!!

Or the demi gods of Sports.

Copper could skyrocket over 75% to record highs by 2025 — brace for deficits, analysts say (msn.com)

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You see....let us try thinking outside the box.......about reality.....

Our own governments do not trust us to be armed...that is becoming clear....particularly an Internationalist One World Government working it's way towards the next war. Know what I mean...One World...Star Trek.

Does not trust us to be armed...physically , mentally , as well as spiritually.

What makes us so stupid as to think our governments can be armed with Money????

Catching on yet???? Are we ever supposed to be able to think this far without consulting Experts????

BE warned these Ishmaelites...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, they have a point. You're not exactly the most responsible populace on the planet.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was referring to government being responsible with money.

You know those new submarines you Aussies are supposed to be getting...the nuclear ones????

We build them here at this shipyard. I have worked on them....including nuclear work.

Nuclear aircraft carriers as well.

I know what the deal is with your Collins class boats.

We are responsible sufficient to go to war to protect many nations when they are in trouble...with our materials and our finest blood.

But to a point agree.....when these conflicts are over....we Yanks are so stupid we bring home no new spoils or territories....

The Victors are supposed to get the spoils!! Yes????

Ever seen anything so stupid as an American???? But our graveyards are full....all over this world.

Sometimes and to me...there is nothing dumber than a patriotic American flag waver...who cannot put two and two together about the wars in which we constantly get involved but bring home no new spoils or territories. And we keep voting for the same stupidity.

We are so dumb we do not realize we are fighting someone else's wars...for someone else's profits....many of them not even American.

We need to quit fighting/arming other peoples wars...including in the Ukraine.

It is the responsible thing to do.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
    Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Perhaps everyone already knows about the bomb in Iran .My information is over 100 Iranians dead from the blast . Fingers are being pointed in all directions trying to get blame to stick to some country . This could be the catalyst Iran wants . SHTF is deepening .

Brownbear, Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was thinking more literal "Our own governments do not trust us to be armed".

As far as wars go, the US isn't the stupidest nation. All nations have blood on their hands. But yes, I agree. America needs to stop fighting other's wars. They have this need to be the grand Poo Pah. I have to be frank though. If it wasn't for America's involvement, smaller countries like ours would be screwed. Everyone looks to the US to fight their battles, or at the least, greatly assist. Not always a good thing. As time goes on, it becomes expected and smaller countries become complacent. Or maybe I'm oversimplifying it.

1. Ystranc
      I think you have just hit the nail squarely on the head. The US and UK are in a minority of NATO members to reach the minimum spend on defence compared to Gross Domestic Product and the UK only manages this because our GDP has failed to grow. Most European nations look to the US and Germany to defend them. What defence spending there is has often been colossally mis managed. (Just look at half our fleet of chinooks and our broken carrier)

Ystranc, Feb 9, 2024
  13. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You are not oversimplifying it...blitz...not at all.

I was very gratified to hear Trump telling the NATO nations to Pay Up and not expect the USA to carry the costs.

I feel the same way about the UN.

Absolutely correct here...

I am thinking the same thing when our own USA government is one of the biggest weapons/arms dealers in the world...if not the biggest.

Very ironic to me.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh....lonewolf....

About weapons of war.....

I own an Enfield Rifle...made in Ishapore, India....and chambered for 7.62 x 51mm NATO ammunition. It is a weapon of war. Also a 1903 Springfield Rifle. Both tools are bolt action rifles and have bayonet lugs on them. I have managed to obtain the bayonets for them...for historical accuracy. Weapons of war.

I also have a Fairbain/Sykes British style military fighting knife...

Fox Fairbairn Sykes Fighting Knife | Up to 30% Off w/ Free Shipping and Handling (opticsplanet.com)

Not really much good or practical as a survival knife....but kept in the scabbard with the Ishapore Enfleld and it's bayonet.
    One day I hope to get the issue cartridge belt for this Ishapore Enfield....to complete it historically....in like manner to what I have historically for my 1903 Springfield..

Oh...and while I am at it...I have little use for a bayonet...outside of historical accuracy.
    When one puts a bayonet on a rifle..it makes them very barrel heavy.

The Enfield itself is a rock solid tool....and has stood the test of time..

I chose the 7.62 x 51mm calibration because it is readily available here in the USA in what is called .308 Winchester and can also reload for it.....much more common to locate here than the historic .303 British calibration.

Nonetheless...the Enfield is a rock solid tool..and has a good capacity.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've got one of those, is that what they are really selling for? maybe I should sell mine.
    could get a lot of supplies for that price.

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    anyone seen the news about the UN promoting a Trans Model as some ambassador for WOMENS rights?
    whats that all about?

Ystranc, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Talking about bayonets. As I was taking the pooch for a piddle last night, I decided I'm going to get some dowel and attach it to my bayonet and use it as a cane toad killer. Perfect! Much better than trying to whack them with a spade. I can easily stab them. (They are incredibly difficult to kill. You have to whack them a number of times and even then, they sometimes hop away.) That way I can still hold the dog lead at the same time, without it becoming unwieldy trying to keep pooch on the lead whilst brandishing a spade.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  18. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    God only knows. Absolute lunacy.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf....

This kind of thing is insanely stupid....but it is politic.

You members bear with me on this....as I try to explain the nature of the Insanity going on out here...

One has to become educated in stupid to promote something so insane on a social structure..

I became aware,and late in life, as to how competitive women are for available men...of certain requirements....certain status....availability.

And I mean competitive...on a level often not detected by most men..even a primordal level..with many women.

When I became widowed....I was startled to find out that it is not the male who is necessarily the "Hunter Gatherer" out here. I discovered that there are a great number of women out here hunting men....and at any age. And I also think this is greatly under reported. They may use different tools...but make no mistake...they are hunting...and hunting men.

I also suspect that the women's movement/movements prepared women for a lot of things...supposedly....but it did not prepare them for growing olde alone. And many many women out here are growing olde alone..

It does not make good nonsense, and in particular for women to promote trans....and thus limit their available pool of resources...available men from which to choose a mate...at any age..

Furthermore.....women are not looking for High Maintenance for women's resources.... competition from men. That is incredibly stupid....

Think about something here....further than what I explained above....

Most of the so called death occupations are held my men....males...men.

Do you believe for one minute these Trans men/males are going to want to do these jobs and take such risks...in their occupations wherein they can be killed or maimed for life???? Most real women do not want these jobs as well.

How about being drafted...???

This trans business is way out of whack for what it really is...and taking up way to much time and thought on the part of leadership and or education....

Most women are not that noble or stupid as to be subsidizing their competition....so why is politics so stupid????

Most women are not so stupid as to be feminizing their men. When most women want a man....they want a man....no substitutes...need apply.

One has to become educated to become that stupid...as to promote a philosophy/lifestyle that will limit your pool of resources from which to choose a mate.. That is really dumb.....really dumb. One could even call it suicidal...

So why is government doing it...do they need us to become suicidal???? For civilization to promote it's own demise???

Be Very Very Warned.....of these Ishmaelites...in leadership positions.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
    Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Ystranc
      I agree with you about the nature of biological imperatives in humans to find partners but respectfully disagree that trans women would reduce the pool of available men. Most men would run a mile if confronted with all the creepy baggage that goes with dating a trans woman.

Ystranc, Feb 10, 2024
      lonewolf likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the percentage of people who identify as having a different gender to that at birth in the UK is 0.5% so not that many at all, so why does it seem its in the news all the time, this trans model is an "activist" so there is more going on than the obvious.
    can you see these sorts of people surviving after a national or even worldwide economic and societal collapse? because I cant, which is well and good.

watcherchris, Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  21. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not have much use for feminine men....high maintenance men/males.

When I shake a mans hand I want to feel some backbone behind that handshake.

I am noting today...more and more high maintenance males....they can talk...and put on a good show....but not often go the distance when the going gets really really rough.

The common denominator I see is that with many of them ...these males were raised primarily by women ...often in broken homes..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well, thats a few more who wont make it WTSHTF.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    There has so much occurred in the last 24 hours in the lead up to full World War Three , that I will not even try to list or bring up . I am not even going to provide a source or link for someone to criticize . I do though encourage our members to search out information from sources they have confidence in . Like it or not , prepared or not , it appears at this point to be initiable .

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  24. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Feel free to put in some links for me poltiregist. There's absolutely nothing in the Australian news today. Our front page news is "sperm donor shock". Yep. I kid you not.

So I certainly won't criticise. I'm open to any and all information.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its all about the Post Office scandal on all the news channels and newspapers over here.

TMT Tactical, Blitz and Brownbear like this.
  26. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I saw that, yet more bonkers wokeness....

27. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:

28. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    That was great, thanks poltiregist. There is absolutely nothing in the Aus news about any of those news stories. (I'm actually wondering why the news here is so low key. It's like the media have been told not to report anything major regarding the Middle East. The death of some soap star, whom I have never heard of, was the front page news earlier. I think there's some sort of agenda going on by the government here.

Keep me posted!

29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lol lol lol Blitz....

LOL LOL LOL...Blitz..I'm with you on that one.

I get insulted going through the check out stands here at the grocery store or the Chemist ..and being assaulted by the tabloids ..and what the stars are doing.

My life is not so droll...I have to worship st the altar of movies and or hollywood...and such pulp news and information.....tabloids.

And yes...the main news itself has become devoid of news and information....and even have to herd us emotionally with the passing of some star in whom I have no interest. The news is become tabloid itself...and so too today..much of our leadership...tabloid...

I reckon I am just not interested in being herded by the latest tabloid....even by leadership.

Ok....ok!! I'm calmed down now...going to put on a pot of coffee and have some nice apple pie!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont bother much with newspapers, I read the headlines online, the only newspaper I actually read in paper form is the weekly newspaper which has local news.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
  32. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- For those that are being kept from being informed by government entities, trying to keep from panicking the peasants .

34. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Never mind. I gather he's the Secretary of State.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I was thinking that it would be one disease after another after another ..after another ad infinitum...to keep and maintain power.....Emergencies forever....and there go your rights and liberties/freedoms.....ceded to big government selling your very soul and your posterity to the Deep State ...ad infinitum.

One Emergency after another...I was thinking this at the beginning of Covid. Ishmaelites run wild.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

37. Blitz

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The (relatively) latest out from the UK regarding Houthis attacking US container ship.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Iran is torn apart by internecine strife and it is most likely the bomb was from one of their many home-grown terrorist organisations. Why we are seeing with Iran is a failing state reaching out to blame others for the demise of their secularist government.

TMT Tactical, poltiregist and Blitz like this.
  39. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Currently, Russia is backed against a wall. The young men of Russia are actively abandoning their country. The Kremlin must now go high-tech.

Truth be told, the Kremlin can't even piss hard against a rock wall. It is now high-tech or nothing. Putin "screwed the pooch".

Buggering Ukraine with high tech killer toys is no big deal; however, taking-on an entity such as NATO -- even in its current eunuch mode -- is well beyond the Kremlin. What a travesty! What a tragedy! Civilization has dysentery and it is shitting and puking blood.

The old world order is dying a hideous death. Hopefully, those who wish to bring about some hideous new world order -- an order divested of morality -- will scream to death with spiritual bowel cancer. Damn them all eternally! May they never be able to witness their Creator in any created world. May they freeze eternally in outer darkness ... alone ... without love nor purpose. May their souls fade into absolute nothingness.

40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    here we go again, another so called Disease, line up line up for your clot shot!!! no thanks.

41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I like this video.

A Middle-East war was inevitable.

That it was postponed for decades means that now it is going to be an apocalyptic event.

As to the next plague, the oligarchy needs one.

As to the criminal element, they will be set free once that Western economies collapse.

So, here we go. The years 2024 and 2025 are going to be hideous.

42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the crusades were in the 12th Century, looks like we'll be having another one in the 21st Century, all these terrorists are islamic.

43. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Crusades....Wow....what a scam on people in history...!!!

It is a scam on the Muslims and also on the Christian nations

Islam was on the move not long after it's founding in invading what is today Spain...by the Moors. This was long before any Crusade.

I do not believe we in the west are supposed to know or remember this history while being made to feel guilty and ashamed of Christianity

The Muslims were first on the invasion move.

Remember something historically of which we are not to know...or even have a hint of today.

This Islamic invasion was turned around at Tours, France by Charles Martel about 732 AD

Battle of Tours - Wikipedia

Most of us have never heard of this history.

Not only that.....the Muslims invaded Europe again..and this time up through Constantinople...and way up into Eastern Europe....wherein we see remnants of Muslim people to this day...and resulting in the business of Yugoslavia...in the late 1980s to 1990s....that conflict...age olde differences in people.

Seems to me that in the middle ages the Muslims ran into a fellow who was crazier and more mad than they ...a fellow called Vlad the Impaler....Vlad Dracul...from which we get today the Hollywood legends of Vlad Dracula.

But he was commonly known as Vlad the Impaler...for obvious reasons.

No...the Muslims invaded twice....and I believe we are not to know of this.

Don't get me wrong...I believe the Crusades were also a scam....a phony. I believe the Catholic Church was looking for something in the middle east..in Jerusalem......now whether they found it ..I do not know..but they occupied as long as they could until the Muslims drove them out.

There is nothing to me....Holy about that land.....at all.....even today...nothing. Historical yes...definitely ..but Holy ...no....not at all.

Nonetheless the whole Muslim/Crusades business is to me a scam...on people and history....a covered up business..

I also believe there is no shortage of oil or natural gas in the world and this too ...like diamonds is a rigged marketplace....made and fabricated to look like there is a perpetual shortage.

There have been numerous and large oil and natural gas fields found since the 1960s and 1970s....and much of this kept off the marketplace....by design....by a plan...while bombarding us with the thoughts of shortages.

Now I will admit that much of this oil and natural gas is in more and more remote places...far from locations wherein one gets one supplies and or transport....but it is there nonetheless.

At the same time and since the 1960s and 1970s...the technology and or transport has vastly improved to get to these resources.

We are not told that as well.

We are being scammed about the history as well as the technology....

But you members do not have to buy into what I am saying here....

This is just my read of history....

'Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would deceive us about much in this world...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Per Grant Shapps, theaters of conflict will include Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea. Sounds like a world war to many.

"UK defence faces 'inflection point' in dangerous world, minister Shapps says"

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ry-personnel-nato-exercise-europe-2024-01-15/

Begin quote

LONDON, Jan 15 (Reuters) - This year must mark an "inflection point" to decide the future of British defence, minister Grant Shapps said on Monday, setting out steps to better protect the nation against threats posed by a number of conflicts that are "likely to grow".

In a speech setting out his view that 2024 will see the world become more dangerous and require Britain and its allies to deal with "irrational" powers, Shapps said the government was striving to increase defence spending to 2.5% of gross domestic product - something he urged other democratic nations to follow.

"In five years' time, we could be looking at multiple theatres including Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea. Ask yourself ... is it more likely that that number grows or reduces? I suspect we all know the answer. It's likely to grow," the defence minister said. "So 2024 must mark an inflection point."

He said Britain was spending more money in cash terms on defence than it ever had, adding the government was increasing funds for modernising its nuclear deterrent and replenishing stocks and should continue to do so, while studiously refusing to call directly for additional funds.

"We've made the critical decision to set out our aspiration to reach 2.5% of GDP on defence and as we stabilise and grow this economy, we'll continue to strive to reach that as soon as possible," he said.

"But now is the time for all allied and democratic nations across the world to do the same thing and ensure their defence spending is growing too," he said in reference to those NATO members, which are not reaching the goal of spending 2% of GDP.

End quote

45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Grant Shapps is right but I fear Sunak is too weak to do what is necessary.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I can't speak to Sunak. I'm from the other side of the pond.

Sunak could be too weak. Seems that it's not only the hoi polloi who have their heads stuck in the sand.

I've watched people panic in the face of very bad events. Can't do that. Y'gotta act. Denial is beyond dangerous. Even delaying action can be fatal. This just isn't a nice world. One cannot pretend safety into being true.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most politicians over here live and work in the London "bubble", they have no idea how their actions affect normal people out in the provinces. Sunak is the worst PM we have ever had.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Ystranc
      Are you forgetting Liz Truss and Boris Johnson. One an idiot who’s radical fiscal policy created a generation of beggars and the other, nothing but a liar

Ystranc, Feb 9, 2024
  48. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    For what is likely ahead , we will see some serious SHTF . The prepared will need to go into their plans of survival within the next few months . It is bad now , but the evicted homeless and such that we now have , will be only mild desperation compared to what appears to be coming .

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  49. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just breaking , Now World War Three has moved from Pakistan and Iran swapping missiles to Pakistan attacking Iran via aircraft . Both countries in my opinion are s-it hole countries . Remember Pakistan hiding Ben Laden . As for as I am concerned they can destroy each other . The thing is though this is just another move toward the war sucking in more countries to come . It may come to a town near you . Hopefully our forum members are ready for a possible nuking or ground invasion . --- I would leave a link to this escalation , but my headphones are not working properly and I am opting to not send out unvetted information .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Paks only hit remote sites where these Pak terrorists have set-up camp. Pakistan stated that they fully respect Iran's sovereignty. Pakistan cannot allow terrorists to hide in the desert and keep on attacking them. Iran hit some positions in Pakistan very recently. These terrorist were located in nowheresville ... useless lands, very remote. So the Paks said, screw this, and hit them. Even though Iran condemned the strikes mightily, both countries wish to contain the conflict and not let it spread. The two certainly aren't bestest buddies, yet they both have FAR too much to lose in an open conflict.

We undoubtedly knew about Osama bin Laden's compound for years and the NSA was likely gathering intel by allowing the place to squawk intel . The roof of the place was a platform for an array of antennas. Obama shut the place down likely to to deny intel to our intelligence agencies in support of his Palestinian terrorist buddies. I say "Obama", however he was just a puppet for the international Leftist cause. Valerie Jarrett was/is the Obamas' handler. She still has Iranian and American citizenship.

The biden regime may hit Houthi missile launch and radar sites, but they'll not "do the deed" on the core Houthi military structure. The global elite NEED terrorists to keep the sheeple frightened and willing to pay rapist-level taxation -- i.e., "Don't worry, Big Brother will protect you from those evil people." George Orwell was prescient -- in 2024 we are living in his "1984".