World War Three

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by poltiregist, Jul 10, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    True - my computer has adjusted its self into prepper mode . This I don't mind as I seek out factual news , Will say though it also presents stuff that is completely bogus . -- The way I see it , it is no secret governments try to control the news that people receive and want their endeavors to be spined in a favorable light . At the same time they don't want to frighten their citizens and try to keep them ignorant of matters that might frighten them . Therefore I try to go around the government's censorship and seek the stuff the government doesn't want released . Thus I seek out news presented by individuals , not corporations controlled by a government .

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will add to the conversation by my method of skirting around government censorship ' when it comes to the big scary stuff the government wants to keep sheeple ignorant of " If it ever makes it to the government controlled news " I usually have known about for days before the government could no longer hide it . In the prepper world " or at least my prepper world " A day of 2 or 3 could be critical in the bid for survival .

3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree with Ystranc...about the news becoming Tabloid...and so too much of our leadership...become Tabloid themselves. Tabloid Leadership.

Also...since government is paying for and financing public education....now Tabloid...political/social education....as well.....versus real education....ie...herding into the common bee hive/and farm in thinking....and emoting.

More of Tabloid emoting....than real leadership and or education.....VS....teaching people how to think outside the box...and for their own interests.

I do not like Drama Queens...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I am fairly certain at least one of our members besides myself already knows this , but for those that only get news from government sanctioned sources , they probably don't know the following . --- Just this month Iran has launched three satellites into orbit . At least three was my last knowledge of this . Somewhere between their shouting death to Israel and death to Americans they found time to launch satellites to float above us in the correct height for an EMP detonation .--- Likely most of our members know the following but perhaps someone doesn't . Satellites are a way of delivering an EMP that can be detonated at the owner's discretion . They are " already in position " so a country having to cope with having their EMP shot down trying to deliver it by a missile is not an issue . Even North Korea have " several " mystery satellites floating above our heads that have never sent out a signal .--- I post this to draw a contrast between someone getting their information through government sanctioned sources and non-conventional sources .

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...taneously-into-orbit-amid-tensions-with-west/

"The satellites launched early on Sunday include Mahda, weighing 32 kg, and two nano-satellites, Keyhan 2 and Hatef 1, of less than 10 kg, sent to a minimum orbit of 450 kilometers (279 miles) and a maximum of 1,100 km (683.5 mi), state media reported, citing the public relations wing of the Defense Ministry.

"Keyhan 2 and Hatef 1 nano-satellites have been developed by Iran Electronics Industries, a state-owned subsidiary of the Defense Ministry, both meant to test the country’s space technology.

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pa...tes-into-orbit-drawing-condemnation-from-west

"The Mahda satellite, which weighs around 32 kilogrammes and was developed by Iran's Space Agency, is designed to test advanced satellite subsystems, the official IRNA news agency said.

"The other two, Kayhan 2 and Hatef, weigh under 10 kilogrammes each and are aimed to test space-based positioning technology and narrowband communication, IRNA added."

========================================================

If you want to zap a nation's power grid, you'd have to go with a nuclear bomb. The best variety being the neutron bomb. The neutron warhead is a small fusion device (hydrogen bomb) that when detonated gives off a ferocious amount of radiation. It's purpose is to kill people with radiation, yet leave buildings still standing. Giving off this much radiation creates an EMP from hell.

Were one of these nuke EMP devices set off high in the atmosphere, the radiation would not kill mass populations, but it sure would zap a large chunk of the power grid in the region below it.

Short of nuking a wide area, one can go with a non-nuclear EMP device. On a battlefield, one of these could roast the enemy's communications and vulnerable electronics in a specific area. One of these could most assuredly shut-down a city's electric grid. Want to switch-off the lights of Los Angeles for a good long time? All you would need is one of these non-nuclear EMP devices. L.A. is huge; however, zapping one part of their grid would very likely pull-down the remainder of their grid. If I lived in that area and knew that one of these non-nuke EMP devices was heading anywhere near me, I'd be getting out my kerosene lanterns.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How Electromagnetic Pulse Attacks Work"

https://science.howstuffworks.com/e-bomb3.htm

"The United States has NNEMP weapons in its arsenal. Much of the United States' EMP research has involved high-power microwaves (HPMs) that are like super powerful microwave ovens that can generate a concentrated beam of microwave energy. In 2012, the U.S. Air Force successfully demonstrated a missile equipped with tech from the Counter-Electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project (CHAMP). An improved version of that weapon — the High-Powered Joint Electromagnetic Non-Kinetic Strike Weapon (HiJENKS) — was being tested as of 2022.

"Non-nuclear EMPs can also come in the form of flux compression generator bombs (FCGs), which date back to the 1950s. This sort of EMP bomb has a fairly simple design, illustrated below. The bomb consists of a metal cylinder (called the armature), which is surrounded by a coil of wire (the stator winding). The armature cylinder is filled with high explosive, and a sturdy jacket surrounds the entire device. The stator winding and the armature cylinder are separated by empty space. The bomb also has a power source, such as a bank of capacitors, which can be connected to the stator."

upload_2024-2-11_16-37-31.png

Begin quote (same article as above):

Here's the sequence of events when the bomb goes off:
    • A switch connects the capacitors to the stator, sending an electrical current through the wires. This generates an intense magnetic field.
    • A fuze mechanism ignites the explosive material. The explosion travels as a wave through the middle of the armature cylinder.
    • As the explosion makes its way through the cylinder, the cylinder comes in contact with the stator winding. This creates a short circuit, cutting the stator off from its power supply.
    • The moving short circuit compresses the magnetic field, generating an intense electromagnetic burst.
    Most likely, this type of weapon would affect a relatively small area — nothing on the order of a nuclear EMP attack — but it could do some serious damage.

End quote

Old Geezer: "... could do some serious damage"?! ... Duh!!!!! o_O There's an outrageous understatement. This would cause horrific damage to most electronic devices if detonated above any urban area. These likely weigh less than 80 kilograms, thus could be sent via a large artillery shell or small rocket.
    ===================================================

"A New Navy, Air Force Missile Will Microwave Enemy Electronics to Death"

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi...rce-missile-will-microwave-enemy-electronics/

"The Navy and Air Force are testing a new weapon designed to target a critical vulnerability in today’s military forces: modern electronic devices. The High-Powered Joint Electromagnetic Non-Kinetic Strike Weapon, or HiJENKS, doesn’t blow things up or hurt enemies, but literally makes sparks fly, shorting out an adversary’s electronics and rendering them useless. "

upload_2024-2-11_16-48-16.png

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Question for members that dive into information gathering by non-conventional means . Are you scooping up information on NATO ground troops about to enter into Ukraine ? My info suggests they will go in under the guise as peace keepers .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Not surprised....for I believe that someone in the west...someone behind the scenes ...not elected....not appointed....is maneuvering to increase the tempo of this conflict and also to overthrow Vladimir Putin and Russia...to bring Russia and it's resources under their global control.

I believe that Putin and Trump both know this but cannot publicly so state....and not only that...but most people with a television and or movie education would not believe it if told.....so deep is their programming. in good cop/bad cop propaganda.....that they would not believe it if told...

I strongly suspect this ...because both Putin and Trump are both disliked by this obviously rigged system....
    Hence I think they are both fighting against the same people/groups.

Watcherchris'
    Not an Ishmaelite.

1. Old Geezer
      Hopefully we can get a true conservative into the White House who will shut down this stupid support of the dirty regime in Ukraine.

Old Geezer, Feb 12, 2024
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    They sure have already gone in as mercenaries. Poland has the most mercenaries. I don't know the nation in second place, but American mercenaries rank as the #3 group.

Ukrainian fighter pilots are currently being trained in the US. Ukraine pilots are familiar with flying MIGs, not Western fighter aircraft.

If the biden regime wants to send this nation into another civil war, sending troops into Ukraine would be one more step in making that come true. Conservative Americans don't want US military boots on the ground. Many (not all) Republican Congressmen are livid about the biden regime hiding our military actions in Ukraine.

"Just how many US troops and spies do we have in Ukraine? "

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2...ny-us-troops-and-spies-do-we-have-in-ukraine/

Begin quote

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), who has flooded the docket in recent months with resolutions designed to get U.S. troops out of overseas missions he believes have not been approved by Congress, is now demanding that President Joe Biden tell the American people just how many American military personnel are operating in Ukraine today.

His new Privileged Resolution of Inquiry, which forces Biden to notify the House of the exact number of U.S. military inside Ukraine and to hand over “copies of any and all documents outlining plans for military assistance to Ukraine,” comes a week after leaked Pentagon documents showing previously unreported U.S. Special Forces inside the war zone.

According to the document there were 97 special forces from NATO countries operating in Ukraine as of March, including 14 U.S. special forces. When asked by the Guardian newspaper for confirmation/clarification, the Department of Defense said, "We are not going to discuss or confirm classified information due to the potential impact on national security as well as the safety and security of our personnel and those of our allies and our partners." The Pentagon has not denied the authenticity of the documents, however.

While “14 special forces” sounds like a drop in the bucket, these revelations are a drip-drip of other pieces of information over the last year that, when added up, leave more questions than answers, and the bottom line is that the American people have a right to know, says (Ret.) Lt. Col. Daniel Davis.

“It is entirely appropriate that the American people know, authoritatively, whether any U.S. troops are engaged in military operations within Ukraine — and to demand a change if we don’t like the answer,” Davis told me yesterday when I asked him about the Gaetz resolution.

"American history is rife with too many examples of presidents secretly employing U.S. troops without the consent or knowledge of our people. It almost always goes sideways when presidents go covert with our troops."

Others have said “operational contractors” should be inserted into Ukraine, not to fight, but to help the Ukrainians train and operate the sophisticated weaponry Washington is sending over there. Are they there now? It is hard to tell. We know there are plenty of private military contractors in Ukraine today from all over the West working in extraction, training, and humanitarian aid, but they are, as far as we know, freelancing, not on the U.S. dole.

RS has put in a request to the DoD press office to ask just how many contractors might be in Ukraine today. In the meantime, Gaetz said in a statement he will press on with his own quest for a clear number of U.S. troops there. “There must be total transparency from this administration to the American people when they are gambling war with a nuclear adversary by having special forces operating in Ukraine.”

End quote

9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ukrainian Troops have also been trained in the UK.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    whatever the rights and wrongs of Ukrainian politics Putin had no right to invade and his war is illegal.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia massing troops on Estonian border, troops numbers to double.
    new "military mission" some time soon?? Baltic states and Finland - a NATO member since 4th April 2023-also in the firing line.
    do not trust anything Russia says, they are not to be trusted.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I placed the site on my favorite list and plan to study it more carefully , when I have more time .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sure, Russia responded to Russian people living in Ukraine being abused. Russia's response was overkill ... literally.

However, it is not our fight. Too, it seems Putin has massively drawn-down his military resources (the Ukraine is utterly spent / getting unable to fight). Putin couldn't attack Western nations even if he wanted to.

Human desperation leads to violence. Rest assured that armed gangs are not going to go hungry or thirsty. If they have to march 500 miles they'll do so, looting what they need as the go. Think of human monsters as being giant locusts.

The illegal South American aliens streaming into the US have traveled more than 2,000 miles on foot -- some got to hop buses in Mexico (drug cartel xport), but many crossed over a couple of hundred miles of desert on foot, after crossing the deadly jungles of Central America (the Darién Gap, 60 miles of tropical forest = dysentery, leeches, malaria, foot rot, injuries, ... ). The Chinese migrants (men of military age) get transport -- they don't have to cross the Darién Gap. These Chinese soldiers meld in with the regular migrants further north. These Chinese men are provided lots of survival gear.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/15/amer...lombia-panama-whole-story-cmd-intl/index.html

This is why I arm-up. I know for a fact that we will likely to get attacked. Truth be told, we will have to respond with gunfire on multiple occasions. "Good, friendly people" when desperate, go violent -- it won't just be the folk who started-out being feloniously violent. Many migrants illegally entering the UK are North Africans, they are as tough as leather, and are no strangers to fighting.

Fighting illegal migrants will be yet another component of WWIII.

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats the same excuse Hitler used to invade the first two countries, because it involved German speaking peoples the world stood back and did nothing.
    there you go again giving migrants too much credit, things will be different post SHTF when no one will help them and everyone else is also struggling to survive.
    nobody over here will be walking 500 miles thats for sure, they will be lucky if they get 50 miles, especially out of the larger cities, we have an obesity crisis and many people are medically unfit to go any further than the end of their street, heart problems are also rife, even migrants will stay within their own enclaves with their own communities in the big cities where they feel safe, nobody over here will go anywhere until the power grid goes down by which time its too late to do anything let alone walk out of a city and expect to survive the attempt.
    fantasy is a wonderful thing until reality bites.

16. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The migrants will not fair any better than the locals. You can be the king of predators but if all the prey is gone, then your days are numbered. By the time the migrants or anybody else understands it has really hit the fan, there will not be any food or water left to steal. The cities will be toast and everybody in them will be the walking dead.

Old Geezer and lonewolf like this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    dont forget most supermarkets over here only carry 3 days worth of normal sales using the "just in time" stock rotation - in an emergency those shelves will be picked clean in hours not days, , and residential households keep even less at home and go shopping 3 times a week on average (not including take aways!) , in fact I have known city people who shopped daily only buying enough for that evenings meal, slim pickings for any looter.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The home countries of migrants are tough places to exist. Today's migrants are 5x tougher than the squishy-soft Western folk. These people are accustomed to fighting -- physically so. They've been bloodied. They've bloodied others. AND, they have demonstrated their ability to cross 500 miles, 1,000 miles, to get out of the hellholes from which they have decided to leave.

These tougher folk will loot their way to wherever they wish to go. They will break into as many homes as they need to acquire food. If they need fuel, they'll siphon it. This lot is very familiar with the use of crowbars and knives. In England and Europe, the citizenry is disarmed and will thus be easy prey. Even those who own firearms on the other side of the pond only have a few boxes of ammo; i.e. not anywhere near enough to fight-off these invaders.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/top-met-police-murder-detective-27442713

The current situation in the UK and Europe is one in which there are not enough immigrants to go full locust infestation. If the cities implode, tens of thousands will spread out across the lands. They will go out a pillaging, but they will only be able to do just so much. The attacks will be scattered. Again, there's not enough of them to overwhelm the rural folk. As more migrants pour in, the situation will worsen.

https://www.cfr.org/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/violent-extremism-sahel

https://www.hudson.org/religious-fr...vers-face-ever-increasing-danger-lela-gilbert

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you are giving migrants too much credit AGAIN ! we have all seen the lines of migrants looking miserable and filthy , without help from stupid charities and NGO's they will not fare any better than the locals.
    our Southern Border is the English channel and many drown and even more would drown without the RNLI lifeboats- all unpaid volunteers- and border force boats, post SHTF these wont be putting to Sea.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Migrants and gang-bangers are the only ones tough enough to go on pillaging / looting sprees. Almost all native-born English and Europeans have grown too soft to be attackers. They have grown too soft to even defend themselves. They have turned in their guns to Big Brother. They are sitting ducks / easy prey.

Urban dwellers don't even have the wherewithal to make decent bad guys. Too, Western urbanites have few if any survival skills. Who does that leave? Who are those accustomed to migrating hundreds, even thousands of miles, doing whatever they needed to survive and get to where they would have a better life? These are the tough people! They will not just sit back and starve. If they have to step on the necks of the locals to feed themselves, then they will. They have zero respect for the marshmallow-soft Westerners. If you think about it, why should they?! Charles Darwin had a lot to say about the strong crushing the weak.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  21. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    It appears starting yesterday here in the United States , panic began to rise in the Pentagon and Senate . What the big deal is that they are soiling their drawers over . -- Following is speculation --I have posted many times over a period of years . They seem to all of a sudden realized the Russian , China , Iran and North Korea's nuclear bomb threat that is already in space awaiting detonation signal . --- I suppose they should have been a forum member , if they have been that ignorant . They could have simply came and knocked on my door and I could have told them that , years ago . -- If any of our members pick up any more information on the Panick , please post .

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One imagines that there have been Doctoral dissertations written about panic behaviors. Volumes have been written about human hysteria.

You don't want to be around when people "lose it". I've seen psychotic patients go aggressively manic.

Let me throw in a related topic. Many average folk go into raw denial.

I was on the phone with a Californian last week. I brought up the topic of earthquake faults -- one giant fault just to the north of where this person lives. She brushed it away, "We Californians just always have to deal with this." It wasn't a big deal to her ... even though that area will one day get slam-dunked. I don't live near any significant fault, yet I have earthquake insurance on our house. Busted foundation, I'll need some financial help fixing that. California citizens can't even purchase earthquake insurance. What sane company would underwrite that?!!! No one could afford that pay-out.

Some average otherwise healthy-minded people actually freeze in place. Seen that. Told one story too many times -- now I'm sick of repeating it. Anyway, watching people freeze / "go numb" is a strange thing to witness.

If you ever imagine that you've "seen it all", think again.

23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    migrants are NOT tough, hell they have to pay people smugglers to get them over borders-well the ones travelling over Europe and the English channel do I cant claim to know what the ones on the US border do. look at the ones who end up here on the Kent coast, miserable and dirty and many would die without handouts, so dont anyone dare to tell me they are tough, they are not.
    gang bangers are Urbanities and know nothing about the countryside and are very "Turf" orientated, there is no way they will leave the cities, they would come into too much conflict crossing another gang's turf, as some recent events have shown.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am going to have to go along with LW in most aspects regarding the illegal migrants. I don't think they are any tougher or more capable of surviving a major SHTF. I do think they will have less qualms about resorting to committing crime, including violence and murder when things start to unravel.

lonewolf likes this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    From televised news media , they seem to be confirming their ignorance and seem shocked that Russia is developing nuclear bomb satellites . Where they are wrong Russia ain't developing a nuclear bombs to place in space , they already have multiple such things in space and have for years . -- There was once a U.S. government program dubbed the E.M.P. Commission . They told us this many years ago . Some communist I suppose decided this was too scary for people to know so decommissioned the E.M.P. Commission . Next they made a effort to scrub the information off the internet . --- Now all of a sudden that they want more funds to escalate the wars to a higher degree before the November elections , this suddenly become a " new development " . --- Actually it is much worse than those shocked news anchors , Senators and such know and they seem to have no idea of the threat degree that actually exists . --- As for our regular members , I think that I am not saying anything that they too already know , but we may have a visitor that does not know of such things so decided to post . -- If a visitor or anyone wants more details on such things simply speak up . I am sure we have members that would enlighten them .

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I don't know when nor the situation that will trigger the event, but the odds of America getting hit with an EMP or any other fill-in-the-blank methodology is quite high. And soon. This year, 2024, is going to be a cluster-f###. I'm shocked that some city hasn't already been hit. Add to it all that, there are totally unknown numbers of terrorist cells sitting around waiting to get the go-ahead. On top of all of this, we have an anti-American regime occupying the White House. Me, I've got the kerosene lanterns ready, bunches of candles & candle-making supplies in place, and this past week did a test run on the generator. The generator ran good, supplied electricity on all outlets, ran with the reserve tanks' fuel + Sta-Bil brand fuel-life extender (used this product over the years); gas WILL go bad without additives.

Old Geezer, Feb 16, 2024
  27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SWmiSiz7Xgk

At the 2 minute 20 sec point in the following video, the reporter speaks of one night's seven incidents of violence at this migrant processing center. He also states that the guards are simply not prepared to deal with it.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Here is an update on the "expanding " Israel , Muslim war .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- I found it interesting that things have now got so serious , that they are now selling " surgical buckets ".

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    just someone making money on peoples fears.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the first two videos are old news.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good info.

Made my own, but then before retirement I worked with / for these folk. Made friends. Wish that I had veterinarian buddies. Large animal vet.s are great emergency care folk. I've had to go to hospital. When there, doc.s have said, "Hey, what are you in here for?!" Man, I've been privileged to work with dynamite ER doc.s -- solid people. Big ego, OK, but they MUST have self-confidence; how else could they be effective?!!!!! An arrogant British fighter pilot saved my uncle's life and his mates during WWII. Flying a Spitfire in combat takes guts. This pilot took-out a German tank that was killing the sh## out of my uncle's company. Good on that arrogant pilot! I hope he survived the war! If not, then God bless his eternal soul in the next world.

Post-SHTF, injuries will be common. Can't plan on NOT getting hurt. That would be terminally naive. Got-in my JASE antibiotic pack in. Put that pack in refrig. Now have a doc who practices in a hospital in this county -- good this. For the human species, no community = death. Only cats, small and large, can make it on their own. Too, cats reproduce rapidly, so if a lone cat dies / gets killed, it means nothing to the overall local feline population. For wolves and humans, that is a whole other matter. Biology 101.

33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    post SHTF I have enough medical supplies for what I know I can deal with, I wont be carrying out surgical procedures just simple First Aid.
    for humans, what is written in the previous post is true of most humans, but then I'm not most humans and being alone is my natural state and the one I am most happy in, cannot rely on most humans certainly not post SHTF.
    we arent all the same, fortunately, the world would be a boring place if we were.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I like watching western movies . What amuses me is when they get ready to take a bullet out of somebody . Out they come with this huge , wide bladed knife , to dig the bullet out with . In my supplies I have a instrument for such things . I don't know the correct medical term for such an instrument . So yes I am prepared for surgery . My biggest shortfall in the surgery area is , I don't have any antiesthetic for rendering someone unconscious . I looked into purchasing either but its expiration use seems to be very short . Perhaps someone has a suggestion as for an antiesthetic .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes usually a damn huge Bowie Knife, the instrument you mentioned is probably a Scalpel, cant help you with an anesthetic, a big bottle of whisky maybe??

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Scalpel would be for enlarging the wound. Forceps would be used to probe the wound. As for pain killers, no legal alternates come to mind.

37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Anesthetics: good ol' whiskey, heroin -- illegal but easily acquired in cities

The bullet is the least of worries for someone who has been shot. Internal bleeding must be stopped. That external bleeding has been stopped doesn't mean a whole lot. If the intestines have been punctured / ripped, then septicemia will occur -- this is a horrible death. Side note: Horses can be gut-shot and live. Don't ask me. Ask a veterinarian.

Sucking chest injuries must be immediately patched and the lung reinflated. Often this is done without an anesthetic because the person is going into shock and their blood oxygen level is dropping. Morphine suppresses respiratory rate. Give a person in shock just a touch too much morphine and you'll kill them ... might as well shoot them in the head.

"It's just a shoulder wound." Therein lie the subclavian veins and arteries. Big lumens these. Rupture the vein and this is very, very bad news. Rupture the artery, then they are soon dead if you can't stop the bleeding. If you have to, stick your finger(s) in there to staunch the bleeding, else the victim hasn't long to live -- a minute maybe two. Also in the shoulders lie major nerves and the brachial plexus bilaterally. Damage to these nerves means paralysis in an arm.

upload_2024-2-17_14-49-45.png

[​IMG]

38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if its WW3 then a bullet is the least of your worries, enemy rockets and mortars would be my first concern.

39. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As for as shrapnel , I may have some in my back from a rocket explosion . It has bothered me ever since my Asian vacation . It has never been checked as I have never complained about it to a doctor but think I may mention it on my next yearly secluded trip to the doctor . My sister tried digging it out of the hole in my back when I returned to the world , but I don't think she dug deep enough .

Last edited: Feb 18, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    my uncle had shrapnel from service in WW2 he was always going to hospital and having another bit removed.

41. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- This video seems to indicate the war has now expanded to attacks on Iran's territory .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a lot of videos on youtube are fake news, never believe everything you see and only half of what you read.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Russia’s Medvedev threatens to nuke US, UK, Germany, Ukraine if Russia loses occupied territories"

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-medvedev-threatens-nuke-us-153122957.html

"Dmitry Medvedev, the deputy chairman of Russia's Security Council, on Feb. 18 threatened to use nuclear weapons against the U.S., the U.K., Germany, and Ukraine if Moscow loses all occupied Ukrainian territories.

"Medvedev, who is also a former president of Russia, has repeatedly threatened to use nuclear weapons but the threats have so far failed to materialize. His critics say that his statements are bluff rather than Russia's genuine plans and are intended to scare the West into making concessions."

----------------------

This fellow is an idiot; however, hotheads like him are not uncommon in the Kremlin. One day one of these hyper-aggressive leaders could be filling Putin's shoes.

44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Olde Geezer...

Verily agree about the hot heads and I am also very well aware that we have more than our share of hot heads here in our government and also in the phony MSM. Cheerleaders of a sort...eager to have someone else do the fighting and dying for them.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Other than the obvious food and water also have sandbags and a shovel for filling those sandbags . Plastic / tarpaulins or tar paper and a knife designated for cutting the plastic as well as a staple gun for securing doorways to decrease radiated dust from entering alamo is ready to go here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Got two staple guns and big roll of plastic. But your post has reminded me to buy more staples. I'm not out. Have different depths. But, I should go look again. Was using it at the range this past fall, so it works well.
      Another thing, if one's roof gets damaged by whatever, thick plastic or a tarp can provide a temporary solution.

Old Geezer, Feb 22, 2024
  46. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was out working on a rock fence today , when a huge explosion could be heard in the distance . I coursed it toward a military base . That base though is still a long ways off . Standing on the high ridge where I was working gazed for the mushroom cloud . Frankly though I realized even if the military base had just got Nuked , it was likely too for away for me to see the mushroom cloud . When I returned to my house , I found no updates of an attack today . --- Stay alert , stay prepared .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    For Olde Geezer and other members of the board...

also here..

Having worked on our nuclear powered ICBM ...boomer missile submarines....I know how those systems work.....what they can do....

I have also worked on fast attack boats and know what they can do as well.

I do not worry so much about the caliber of our military ..but instead the Calber of our leadership which to me has severely fallen....and I mean fallen...like off a cliff fallen.

Agree the Russians have their idiots ...and so too do we...here in America...who would constantly pull our strings in fear. I tend to get so tired and disgusted with another round of fear mongering amongst our leadership and the MSM pimping for them.

I am not saying to be unawares or ignorant...but just be aware of the constant fear mongering...here in America..

Have my personal dosimeter on the charger and have decided that with my personal dosimeter...and much smaller and easier to carry than my Geiger counter...I will bring my Geiger counter home from work to my home and store it with my other counter..

Also have another back up dosimeter at work and here at home as well.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not just in America, I really cant see our PM one Richi Sunak ordering a nuclear attack, he is too wet and too deferential to do anything like that, now Boris would have been very different.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  49. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Another cyber attack today in the U.S. Across the entirety of the U.S. - phones Un operatable . I don't know of the total scope as in , whether it is effecting businesses .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "AT&T service restored after nationwide outage, FBI investigating whether it was a cyberattack"

"Federal officials are investigating whether a cyberattack is the cause."

https://abc7.com/att-outage-att-service-down-why-does-my-phone-say-sos-customer/14456070/

Begin quote

AT&T's network went down for many of its customers across the United States Thursday morning, leaving customers unable to place calls, text or access the internet.

By a little after 3 pm ET, roughly 11 hours after reports of the outage first emerged, the company said that it had restored service to all impacted customers.

"We have restored wireless service to all our affected customers. We sincerely apologize to them," AT&T said in a statement. The company added that it is "taking steps to ensure our customers do not experience this again in the future."

The Federal Communications Commission confirmed Thursday afternoon that it is investigating the outage. The White House says federal agencies are in touch with AT&T about network outages but that it doesn't have all the answers yet on what exactly led to the interruptions.

Thursday morning, more than 74,000 AT&T customers reported outages on digital-service tracking site DownDetector, with service disruptions beginning around 4 am ET. That's not a comprehensive number: It tracks only self-reported outages. Reports had been rising steadily throughout the morning but leveled off in the 9 am ET hour. By 12:30 pm ET, the DownDetector data showed some 25,000 AT&T customers still reporting outages. By 2 pm ET, fewer than 5,000 customers were still reporting issues.

Earlier Thursday, AT&T acknowledged that it had a widespread outage but did not provide a reason for the system failure.

By late morning, AT&T said most of its network was back online, and it confirmed Thursday afternoon that service was fully restored.

AT&T's stock fell more than 2% Thursday, a an outlier on a day when the market was rocketing higher.

End quote

Old Gzr: Tens of thousands lost their ability to dial 911 for emergencies. Few, if any, will take this as a heads-up.

==============================

I'm still looking for more details.

MSM is doing its best to quiet the herds. Most reports are, "Don't worry. Be happy. Mommy and Daddy will take care of it."

------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      As I've recommended before, flares are very useful. Regular flares allow you to signal to your cohort that you have run across ... whatever ... trouble ... found an injured person out in the wild ... you could be the one injured. Hanging flares can be used to light-up your enemy at night. If you don't have starlight scopes, then ...

Old Geezer, Feb 22, 2024
      TMT Tactical likes this.
    2. Old Geezer
      https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...hit-widespread-cellular-outages-us-rcna139938

"Other cellular providers, including Verizon, T-Mobile and Cricket Wireless, have also reported outages.

"The most likely cause of the outage 'is a cloud misconfiguration' which is 'a fancy word for saying human error,' Lee McKnight, an associate professor at Syracuse University's School of Information Studies, ... .

"The Federal Communications Commission is actively investigating the incident. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security are lending a hand."

Old Geezer, Feb 22, 2024