World War Three

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by poltiregist, Jul 10, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Both Russia and Ukraine are suffering unimaginable losses. The descriptive words to describe such are not permitted in polite open forums.

Putin has to do something drastic. Calling up more troops is futile. Putin and his Kremlin generals need to break-out their theater nukes. Theater nukes could take-out Western reinforcements such as tanks and rocket launchers before they are deployed to the field. Many Western advisors will be killed.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    something is being planned by the Russians for February 24th, the anniversary of the Invasion. reports are they want to do something spectacular to gain the attention of the West.
    anybody want to hazard a guess what that might be?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Biden has promised Ukraine another $500 million. will this be enough? who knows!
    if Putin is not stopped in Ukraine it will not stop there, next in line is Estonia, Lithuania and Poland........then London, Berlin and Washington.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some newspapers here are calling Putin a "madman" after his speech this morning in Moscow, I think they are correct. I think he's finally lost it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Putin Suspends U.S. Nuclear Treaty, Tells Russians West ‘Wants to Finish Us Forever’"

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2023...lls-russians-west-wants-to-finish-us-forever/

Quotes from this article are in the color yellow-green:

Russian leader Vladimir Putin announced in a nearly two-hour speech on Tuesday the unilateral suspension of the longstanding New START agreement that limits American and Russian nuclear development, describing Western support for Ukraine amid an ongoing Russian invasion as an existential threat to Russia.

Putin also took the time to reiterate his claim that the administration of current Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was “neo-Nazi” in its ideology and to denounce “perversion” and “spiritual catastrophe” in the West, spending particular time condemning the Anglican Church for allegedly considering “the idea of a gender-neutral God.”

“The West uses Ukraine as a ram against Russia,” Putin said.

“The Western elite does not conceal their goal, which is to inflict a strategic defeat on Russia. It means to finish us forever and grow a local conflict into global opposition,” Putin warned. “This is exactly how we understand it all and we will react accordingly, because in this case we are talking about the existence of our country.”

European countries and the United States began expressing concerns this week that China would soon begin providing weapons to Russia. During a meeting with top Chinese Politburo member Wang Yi this weekend, European Union High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell said he expressed “strong concern” about potential weapons sales.

“I asked him not to do that, and expressing not only our concern, but the fact that for us, it would be a red line in our relationship,” Borrell reportedly said. “He told me that they’re not going to do it, that they don’t plan to do it.”

Elsewhere in his remarks, Putin bemoaned the “spiritual catastrophe” of the West.

“They distort historical facts and constantly attack our culture, the Russian Orthodox Church, and other traditional religions of our country,” Putin claimed. “Look at what they do with their own peoples: the destruction of the family, cultural and national identity, perversion, and the abuse of children are declared the norm. And priests are forced to bless same-sex marriages.”

Putin has taken to raising social and religious issues during remarks about Ukraine, without offering any direct connection. During his remarks in September announcing the “annexation” of four regions of Ukraine – Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, Donetsk, and Luhansk” – Putin called Western countries “Satanic.”

“The destruction of this Western hegemony is irreversible,” he insisted at the time.

----------------------------------------------------

Can't say I'm on Putin's side. Thing is though, the Ukraine government is corrupt and the West has lost all morality. The Ukraine - biden-boys alliance actually is satanic.

The West supporting Ukraine only protracts this war. The people of the eastern provinces of Ukraine are Russian by lineage and by culture.

Western intervention will necessitate that Russia will have to use field-grade nukes to bring this to an end.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont support Ukraine as such, if it was just about Ukraine I wouldnt much care what Putin does, Ukraine is a long way from my rural location, the thing is if Putin were to be allowed to win in Ukraine it would not stop there, other countries bordering Russia and Ukraine are likely to be next on Putin's list, some Russian backing members of some forums (not this one) have said this is "hogwash" but it has already been stated by Russia that this is the aim, without actually naming the countries, so unfortunately the West has to support Ukraine or look forward to WW3- could still happen of course

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Either someone has prepared to face what is happening toward various events such as economic collapse " inflation " or an more deadly and expanded war with Russia , China attacking NATO or they have failed to prepare for something that catastrophic . . Likely it is now too late for the moderately prepared to get their preps in order for the very serious events now on the world stage .

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Can I survive a world war nuclear event, doubtful. I will continue to keep preparing as best I can. Just because you may not be able to survive the bombs being dropped, does not mean you should give up or stop preparing.

TMT Tactical, Feb 22, 2023
      lonewolf and poltiregist like this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there was a big pro war rally in Moscow yesterday but most people were either bribed or forced to attend.
    as one mother said she could not understand why Russia was at war as " no one has invaded us".
    Mercenaries- mostly convicted prison inmates- being signed up to fight in Ukraine are being told they are at war with the West INCLUDING the UK.
    Ben Wallace UK defence minister says the UK will be at WAR within 7 years.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  9. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I remember, years ago, hearing a lecture on WW1 on the Russian Front wherein the Germans killed so many Russians and declared that they had to give it to them...the Russians knew how to die.

The Germans had to retreat....they could not haul ammunition fast enough to stop the Russians. The Russians kept coming and coming and coming and coming.......and the Germans kept killing them. The Russians would lose for and five men to advance a rifle....one man with rifle would fall and the next man would pick up the fallen man's rifle until he died...and so on and so on.

The Germans just could not haul enough ammo to keep up and had to fall back.

You have to dig to find these stories...they will not be in most versions of History.

Do you really think our current crop of leadership is any smarter????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf.....
    '

This war, like so many other wars, is a Deep State war. It is not an American war...and once again...we Americans are on the wrong side...

When this war ...like others...is over and the dust settles......we will once again rebuild our so called enemies ....out of public monies...and for the Deep State people who were and have been running these wars all along.

And of course we will bury our dead and house the veterans in veterans hospitals.

Americans never seem to learn.....

I do not believe we are alone in never learning..

Be Warned of these Ishmaelite Deep Staters and their Internationalist Deep State World programs.

And these programs....go way back into ancient times and traditions...goals.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wars are results of the PTB wanting more power, more money and more territory. Everything else are just made up excuses to divert attention from their true agendas. The Crimea was for protection and access of for Black sea fleet. The rest of the Ukraine was for more territory and the riches the land could provide. Power, money and territory.

watcherchris and lonewolf like this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    There are and have been from the early 1900s oil in the Crimea....and if History serves me....originally developed by a family called Nobel.... of the Nobel Peace Prize group. we are talking here of the times of the Tsar...in Russia.

It is my belief that one of the goals of this conflict is re ownership of the Crimean oil fields ...among other goals....continued money laundering...big time.....by Ishmaelite groups.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia needs the Crimea Black sea ports as all the ports in Russia freeze up in the winter, thats what a lot of this war is about, if it controls the black sea ports in Ukraine it cuts Ukraine off from the sea and they cant export their grain and many other things.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I can't describe this war in Ukraine without being profane. It is the very definition of the term "cluster-f###".

One doesn't risk a third world war over this pile of manure.

Putin took Crimea under the Obama/Jarrett regime. Now he's gonna take eastern Ukraine / Donbas under the puppet biden administration / deep-state / international crew is "running" (i.e. ruining) the White House.

AND

Far too many young soldiers have already died ... to include a hill of civilian dead bodies.

Were I America's dictator, I'd let the dum@ss Putin have Donbas Ukraine. Then, I'd support countries with a perimeter with Russia with in any efforts they had to purchase state of the art missile systems and anti-missile systems.

America has for over a hundred years supported Europe ... to no avail. The fellows who started this nation founded it based on principles to make America an example of a non-European-like republic. George Washington specifically warned us to stay out of foreign conflicts as best we could. Now here we are supporting this actor goober running Ukraine (who has nationalized all of Ukraine's news agencies and banned opposition parties).

Europeans say that they can handle their own affairs. Excellent. We Americans have more than enough issues of our own with which we must contend.

watcherchris likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the war isnt just about Ukraine, its about what happens after Ukraine.
    if it was just about Ukraine and only Ukraine nobody in the West would give a damn.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia barely has the umpppphhhhh to invade a section of Ukraine. They are not going to invade into Western Europe -- couldn't do it if they wanted to. Hopefully, Western Europe can/will defend itself, if challenged. Me, I think Europe is more than capable of doing so. Russia has apparently turned into a sad joke. Had Russia a true fighting force, they would have taken Ukraine one afternoon ... and that just for fun and sport.

Here in the USSA, the dollar is turning into toilet paper. The Leftists have gutted our military. The puppet biden regime is selling off our strategic oil supplies to China ... that same China who wants us dead. The USSA doesn't need to be off defending other countries if there's no funding to do so. We are in death knell debt as it is.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Agree with Olde Geezer....here...

This is not our fight...we have no dog in this fight..

We have been breast feeding Europe/The Deep State/The World System with our dollars, military, and blood for too long. I agree with Trump...what the heck is NATO?? NATO has turned into a private Good Olde Boys club wherein it is being used/misused for private gain.

Also the Ukraine is no Democracy. Someone here is lying to Americans ...big time and many of us Yanks are dumb sufficient to take a big bite out of that lying deceitful sandwich and ask for seconds.

Also at the same time the Biden Administration is clearly demonstrating wherein Americans stand next to the importance of the Ukraine...in not sending someone to represent at the train Derailment in Palestine, Ohio..

He could have sent the Vice President and did not . The Transportation secretary did not show up for a couple of weeks....but millions and billions went to the Ukraine.

As I have been saying for some time now in my posts..on different boards........Americans will be coming second, third, and fourth place in their own country.

This is exactly what is happening to the people in the UK...and in Europe....,to Aliens....protest and you get jailed....second, third, and fourth place in their own country.

This will eventually be coming to America as someone wants to make us like the Brits....Subjects...not Citizens with Rights under the Constitution....but Subjects with Privileges granted by the Sovereign.

Da Tovarich?????!!!

As to Russia turning into a sad joke....I tend towards agreement. However...I believe that someone or something ...some group...cabal...wants us to be in exactly that same position and are working very hard to make us so....a sad joke.

And I believe this administration was put there for exactly that reason...for the international deep states purposes...not American Purposes. History will prove this out.

Be warned these Ishmaelites in both American political parties who would put us into Ishmaelite bondage....international Deep State Ishmaelite bondage.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia and the US have 90% of all the nuclear weapons that currently exist, enough to destroy the planet several times over. survival isnt an option but wiping out the human race is.
    only an idiot would contemplate this as a positive outcome.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

No one is saying that the Deep State thinks and values as do we!! Nor do Ishmaelites.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmelite

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  21. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that someone wants to do to Russia....what they have done to the USA....make Russia ....a nation and people run by the Deep State Masters.....
    I believe that both Trump and Putin are on to this pattern...of Deep State Operation...which is why someone in this country and the world.....work so hard to keep Trump from running again for President . They are desperate for this...
    They are working hard to do to Putin what they did to Trump....manufacture another bad guy....without the pubic catching on to what is really happening

A Russia...run...like America....by people you do not know and did not elect.....run by secret Masters/owners.

Just like the UK...too....and many other nations..including the NATO Nations.....a non representative leadership.

Once I found out....Once I learned what was the City ..out of Olde London...the one square mile area with the Lord Mayor......I changed my view and understanding of what was really going on in many nations in this world.....

Most people have never heard or read of this concept and understanding...by design.....

Ishmaelites run wild..

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Lord Mayor of London is mostly a symbolic title, a meet and greet role, its the Mayor of London who is a political appointee that does all the damage, one Sadiq Khan (labour party).

23. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    agree lonewolf....agree..

Khan is an Ishmaelite

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    he is something, thats for sure.

25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    It is my belief that if we go to war with China......we will ...once again....not be allowed to win. We are going to see modern day adaptations of the Vietnam Strategy...at work....again.

Endless continuous wars eating up large amounts of people and materials..but no victory...and no end to this man made conflict.

Remember clearly what this administration is....over and over and over...ad infinitum. "America Last"

At the same time, I believe, this conflict will be used/misused to herd Americans...into a new and urgent social and economic status....as second , third , and fourth place people in their own country....and against their traditional liberties and freedoms under the Constitution. I believe the coming war will be a pretext for suspending the Constitution...because of the forever emergency. Which is why we cannot be allowed to win the next scheduled...planned... managed war.

Da Tovarich????

I also believe that DJT would not have tolerated such an scenereo....over America...in particular.....War and America Last.....which is why he absolutely had to lose in 2020 ...by any means...

I believe that almost all the open chaos since 2020 has been managed as steps to bring America into this direction.. "America Last"

Remember the coming digital currency.....perfect for keeping track of everything you do...buy ..when and how much....in a forever controlled rigged, herded marketplace....in a forever war.....an Ever War.

Thus the Fallen will get their New World Order....And Current America is an Anathema to this New World Order...

Be Warned these Ishsmaelites....particularly in leadership positions.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if America goes to war with China you wont win if Biden is Commander in chief thats for sure.

27. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I doubt there would be a conventional war between China and the US. If sanctions were placed on China I suspect their economy would collapse very quickly as it is primarily based on exports. Of course the rest of the world would be very short of consumer items as a result.

Conversely China could restrict exports to the US and damage their consumer economy and, in all likelihood, cause their economy to collapse.

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no country will go to war if it means their economy will collapse......unless they are invaded, of course.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    How many of you realise today is the 78th anniversary of the end of WW2 in Europe, AKA VE day?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    China, if they intend to invade Taiwan, will likely do so now in that the USSA is without a Commander in Chief. In 2024, a president could be elected who is real.

Since China helped pay for biden's election, they may attack Taiwan just prior to the Nov. 2024 election date. An invasion at that time could give the White House an excuse to shut down the elections. This would be some payoff to the bidens, father and son, from China. With biden and his far-Left crew still in power, the Chinese communists would be enabled to continue doing as they please.

If the biden regime can't get a superpower war started in East Europe, then there is the China war to keep the American people silent.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Have any of you guys taken extra precautions recently in response to the NATO big surprise that is to take place on the 11 th or 12 th of this month ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you mean the Nato summit? any reason to expect anything more than "jaw-jaw"?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you can forget about Nato if Biden gets his way.
    he has blocked Ben Wallace the British defence minister from getting the top job in Nato because He ,Wallace, as a soldier served in Northern Ireland, that famous Biden family hatred of the British again.
    Biden's favourite candidate for the job is that failed German MP and head of the EU Von Der Leyen. you know, the one who thought it was okay to rely on Russian oil and gas for all of Europe's energy needs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    To negate their failures and to shut-down the 2024 elections, seems the Democratic Party operatives need to start a war with Russia. Too, the biden puppets have to pay their debts to China. China has a lot of sway with the Left, financing, monitoring American civilians, covering China's pollution sins (coal-fired electrical generating plants), ...

"Now Biden Wants To Expend Precious Naval Resources In Black Sea Conflict To Pull From Coming Pacific Struggle"

https://en-volve.com/2023/07/23/now...onflict-to-pull-from-coming-pacific-struggle/

"It is no secret the most significant military threat to U.S. interests at the current time is the looming Chinese takeover of Taiwan, resulting in the loss of advanced chip-manufacturing which would cripple the American economy.

"In our view, we are in the middle of Obama’s third presidential term, as he is directing theater from the sidelines of the Biden administration. The reason for the Ukraine War, in our view, is to force the U.S. military to expend its capability in the far regions of the Ukrainian hinterlands, where no U.S. national security interest exists, in order to make it easier for the CCP to defeat American forces in the Pacific when the time comes.

"It’s clear the only thing standing in the way of Xi Jinping’s lust for control of the Pacific trade routes is the U.S. Navy.

"Now the Biden administration is looking to move precious naval assets from the Pacific to a new Black Sea conflict with Russia, as the waste of American resources moves from land to sea."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I keep seeing reports that " Putin has lost contact with reality", not once but many times.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think you mean our American President ......do you not lonewolf????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Old Geezer, Jul 27, 2023
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    both of them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  39. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I keep thinking about this kind of propaganda story.......manufacturing a bad guy....good cop/bad cop.....

No one stops to think that they are all cops while playing and controlling the herd through fear and propaganda.....methods....mostly manufacturing bad guys in the news.....to keep us properly herded...and non thinking...but instead...emoting..

I say this line of thinking and reasoning simply because of what is happening and nor not happening.....

To my line of reasoning.....were Putin losing it...he would have already used nuclear weapons.....or chemical biological weapons...

Are most of us even capable of thinking this through ....or even thinking this far on our own without proper coaching...proper propaganda....of manufacturing bad guys to keep us properly and or socially /politically herded..????

I sense that those kind of posts are propaganda and politically motivated....for purposes of proper herding...

By the way........on a topic ... not quite the same ...but similar....

I watched Tucker Carlson do an interview with this fellow named Iced T....I think..,.or was it Iced Cube....

But in this interview......Iced T, I think that is his name, was telling how he was being chastised/ostracized by the herd/media for thinking for himself...and not with the Herd... I particularly noted the use of the word Herd...and was very gratified to hear that someone else out there was catching on. Kudos to him for recognizing that...and thinking independently...of the herd.

It is as if to break ranks with the Herd today...is the ultimate sin...,.,.and I do not buy into that en toto....

The Herd today....does not want you to be driving your bus....they want to drive your bus for you and your house.....

I do not buy into this.........and preppers should be just so....driving their own bus.

When the SHTF ...........these Herders are going to be of no help to us but a huge liability......while wanting us to breast feed others who have never prepped..but instead ran with the high maintenance herd...

That is why I am often very cautious of the Herd......The Herd does not have my best interests in mind....including often leadership.

I still recognize certain individuality...and independence...and not wanting to run or be controlled by the Herd...it is my way...

In my mind....Putin does not trust NATO...and I do not blame him one bit....

To me ...NATO has become a phony front organization for Deep State Internationalists....as is the UN.

And I go along with Trump's position ...we need to stop breast feeding these groups/nations, including the UN...and get other nations to more ante up....

Be Warned of Ishmaelite Herd mentality.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we dont have to manufacture a bad guy, Putin did that all by himself.

41. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

LOL LOL LOL........I don't buy into that position simply because I know the Russians are quite capable of going Scorched Earth on the Ukraine and have not done it.

Also ...in politics.......and in particular those who would try to get the herd to think for themselves and away from the Herding Internationalist Political/Social position....these people are often branded nuts, misfits, of questionable...character.....off their rocker......or even insane....lost touch with reality....

This is textbook politic when someone does not want to debate ones points one is making......or cannot debaate.....

Label somoene insane.....or as you state....lost contact with reality.

Another word for this kind of propaganda.....by government is "Whoredom."

It too usually entails a fair amount of labeling...and deceit to control the herd...with labels like "White Supremacy!"

White Supremacy.....lost contact with reality...same thing...same tack...same MO....from the same source....

The liars....the deceivers....the counterfeiters..

Textbook...of Politics...Standard MO.

I know people who have been so labeled....and this one in particular was a PHD in economics....

This is how Ishmaelites often work on people.....to control the Herd by fear .....they get predictable after awhile....you can see and smell the lies coming....while they brag about transparency.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here are Russia's nuclear warhead targets in the UK.

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we know what the targets are in Britain, they have been known about since the 1980s and are public knowledge.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  44. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
  45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hitting the core Black Sea Naval headquarters in Crimea could be a fatal chess move for Ukraine.

Ukraine should know that Putin can use theater / tactical (non-strategic) nukes and the West will not, cannot, respond in kind. Russia has at base minimum a 3x advantage when it comes to theater nukes over Western Europe and the U.S. combined.

The Kremlin generals now have a perfect excuse to live-fire test their hypersonic missile systems on Ukraine's infrastructure. Were I them, I'd gut Ukraine's military equipment stockpiles, Western-provided armor & aircraft, airfields, railway systems, and electric power grid. Use theater nukes? OK, maybe. No one would retaliate if I did. If Ukraine targets have Western military "advisors", so what! I'd kill them also. Western AWAC assets were in the air during the Crimea hit, therefore it's obvious that the West was culpable in the assassination of any Russian admirals lost in the naval headquarters building. The cruise missile was provided by the U.K..

With with such a tactical / non-strategic nuclear attack, the West would likely try to massively reinforce Ukraine with non-nuclear weaponry -- Western nation have too few tactical nukes to be sharing, anyway (Russia has the surplus of these battlefield nukes). Problem with that however would be that those Ukraine military bases and infrastructure would no longer exist, thus non-reinforceable. Russian generals would be making military reinforceable infrastructure assets go away. And Russia would be avoiding civilian populations. Theater nukes can pinpoint areas of annihilation. We are talking bombs far smaller that the Hiroshima and Nagasaki city-busters.

Russia could gut Western Europe's military targets only using field grade nukes. Russia wouldn't even have to go with its strategic monster nukes. Russia's big boy nukes could be held should the West do anything stupid.

No matter what has been stated or done, the West is NOT all-in for Ukraine. Think the West would push their economies which are already at the teetering point as it is? Think that Western populations would be willing to volunteer for a war against Russia?
    --------------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    While ships are expensive and at times important.... ...I do not believe this is going to be a heavy naval war...or conflict..

I am just not getting excited over this.....I think it is mostly propaganda.....for public consumption..to make us feel good about what is going on.

I also think that someone is using/misusing this conflict ...as in many conflicts before......someone is testing out/ proving out equipment and strategies for the same.

I also believe that someone in high international circles is planning the fall of Russia and bringing Russia into international control....and marketing.....for profit. They want the markets and resources...in Russia.

And Putin is standing in the way.

You know......similar to like Donald J. Trump was standing in their way...

Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am strongly suspecting that Nuclear Weapons are obsolete....and most Americans have no clue...no idea.

I noted of recent that in some fires...in areas of the country ...metal rims of car wheels are melted....I thought that very strange and telling.

You members decide for yourselves.....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia may have plenty of nuclear weapons but most of them are old cold war stock.
    The Russians keep trotting out the nuclear propaganda so often that its getting boring.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Begin quote

STATEMENT OF
    CHARLES A. RICHARD
    COMMANDER
    UNITED STATES STRATEGIC COMMAND
    BEFORE THE
    SENATE ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE
    8 MARCH 2022

https://www.armed-services.senate.g...RATCOM Posture Statement - SASC Hrg FINAL.pdf

Russia
    Russia is in its second decade of investing substantial resources to expand their strategic
    and non-strategic nuclear capabilities. In a recent statement, President Vladimir Putin recounted
    that in 2000 Russian nuclear deterrent forces were only 12% modernized. By late 2020,
    President Putin stated that 86% of Russia’s nuclear forces had been modernized, including
    components from all legs of their strategic nuclear triad, and promised to increase modernization
    to 89% by the end of 2021. Nuclear weapons are an integral part of Russia’s national security
    strategy and Moscow appears to utilize them to demonstrate political stake, deter outside actors,
    and support resolutions acceptable to Russia. In June 2020, Russia publicly revealed its official
    nuclear deterrence strategy for the first time, describing threats and conditions for the use of
    nuclear weapons. Within this strategy, Russia acknowledges it could use nuclear weapons first,
    including in response to conventional attacks that threaten the “existence of the state.”

UNCLASSIFIED

Russia made extensive efforts to update their ICBM force with single and multiple
    warhead missiles, including the developmental silo-based SS-X-29 Sarmat heavy ICBM with the
    capacity to carry ten or more warheads on each missile; the deployed, more capable silo-based
    variant of the SS-27; and the silo-based or road-mobile "KEDR” ICBM to be fielded by 2030.
    To support the expansion and modernization of the sea-leg of its triad, Russia plans to complete
    the production of ten DOLGORUKIY-class SSBNs and deploy them equally across the Northern
    and Pacific Fleets by 2028. These SSBNs will carry the new SS-N-32 Bulava SLBM, enhancing
    Russia’s strategic reach while retiring the older Delta IV SSBNs.

Russia also continues to invest in strategic air capabilities, fitting its heavy bombers with
    a new advanced nuclear cruise missile. On 12 January 2021, Russia accepted delivery of the first
    of ten brand-new Tu-160M strategic bombers with updated NV-70M radar and NK-32-02
    engines. An accomplishment not seen since the Cold War, restarting the Tu-160M production
    line required cooperative efforts between the Kremlin and the Russian industrial base. The
    opening of new manufacturing and production lines further illustrates Russia’s ability to rapidly
    increase its industrial production capacity to support its strategic forces.

In my last testimony, I highlighted Russia’s novel and advanced weapon delivery
    systems, many of which are capable of hypersonic speeds and flight path adjustments designed
    to avoid U.S. missile defense systems. They pursue these capabilities despite the United States
    clearly relying on its strategic nuclear forces to deter any large attack by Russian nuclear
    weapons. The Avangard HGV, Tsirkon hypersonic anti-ship and land-attack missile, and
    Kinzahl ALBM are operationally fielded now. Meanwhile work continues on the Skyfall
    nuclear-powered intercontinental cruise missile and the nuclear-armed Poseidon autonomous
    underwater vehicle. All provide Russia with an even more diverse and flexible nuclear force
    while posing a challenge for us.

Russia’s stockpile of approximately 1,000 to 2,000 non-treaty accountable nuclear
    weapons is anticipated to grow. These weapons fall entirely outside of the U.S.-Russia New
    Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) and provide Russia with a diverse stockpile of
    theater and tactical weapons systems employable by naval, air, and ground forces. In a
    conventional conflict, if Russia perceives an irreparable imbalance of forces, it may escalate to
    non-treaty accountable nuclear weapons use.

In October 2019, Russia conducted their largest strategic nuclear exercise since the
    collapse of the Soviet Union. The exercise was notable for the size and scope of the nuclear
    forces involved and strategic messaging. President Putin participates in these exercises,
    indicating a high-level of readiness across Russia’s strategic nuclear forces and intending to
    serve as a visible message to the U.S. and NATO. These major strategic exercises include
    command and control operations with participation of the entire nuclear triad; an ICBM combat
    training launch; and long-range aviation cruise missile launches. More importantly, Russia
    rescheduled and completed the strategic exercise to coincide with the invasion of Ukraine in
    February 2022.

End quote

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  50. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Lonewolf....

Living in Disneyland are you ???? Not sure you are even thinking here....

Lonewolf....you do know that the 155mm long barreled cannons we sent to the Ukraine along with ammunition are nuclear capable....do you not???

Oh..dont worry ..the average American has not a clue.

Even the older WW2 type short barreled 155mm howitzers are nuclear capable.....you knew that too...yes???

Do you really think it is an accident that we chose to send that type.....of weapon...long barreled cannon 155mm.???

Remember...I served in the National Guard on a 155mm artillery gun crew....spent a lot of time humping 155nn rounds and sending them down range at Fort Pickett..

I like living in Disneyland....don't you???...I should visit there more often.

There is nothing like manufactured bad guys...to keep us cheering for more death and destruction of peoples lives...and livelihoods. Good Cop ....Bad Cop.......to keep us from thinking for ourselves...

Now ...think this through....as to how long it would take to get the nuclear ammunition to the Ukraine....if in fact ...it is not already there......waiting for an event to happen.

Also ...think about what I stated in a previous post...that I believe Nuclear Weapons are obsolete...that there are more dangerous and accurate weapons out there now...and being kept from the knowledge oF the average person....

Disneyland anyone????

I just love those warm fuzzies....don't you????

Be Warned these Ishmaelites...they are clearly planning the next war.......world war.....

And they have no loyalty to any people or nation....they are loyal to their power...and or profit...control..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.