Would They Rig An Election????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 24, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Interesting what they are saying here in this article about Tucker Carlson being relieved at Fox News.

I think Fox News is going to have their ratings drop like Bud Lite sales.

If the Deep State would rig Fox News for being too effective....would they rig an election?????

You have to control all of the narratives to be an good obedient Ishmaelite.....

So now we are going to have four networks with all xerox copies of the same blabbering..nonsense..

Remember the so called "Disinformation Board".....catching on yet?? ..it never died out. They just took a different path.

Remember that and this too....... Would a group trying a disinformation board....rig and election...and am I ever supposed to think that far without permission or authorization?????

Wondering now about Jesse Waters.

Those are the only two I care to watch when I bother to watch Fox News.

I never watch Chicken Noodle News/CNN.

Nor the others...but mostly I get my news and info from the internet and or shortwave listening....

Here..

Tucker Carlson, Fox News' most popular host, out at network (msn.com)

Be Warned these Ishmaelites....who desperately need to rig the news and info before the next election.

And Yes....I think this is important to our survival as a nation and people....Amendment 1 to our Constitution of the United States.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
    Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ishmaelites run wild to put us into their Ishmaelite bondage..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    two tv news men get canned for spreading false news
    1) tucker Carlson at fox news
    2) Don lemon at CNN
    finally liars are made to pay for speaking fake news

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Fox stocks have taken a nasty drop after dropping Carlson. The Dominion lawsuit loss is being blamed for this action.

"Fox Corporation sheds $962 million in market value after announcing Tucker Carlson is leaving the news network"

https://markets.businessinsider.com...-exit-stock-price-decline-foxa-network-2023-4
    ---------

Other news agencies no doubt have been making Carlson ongoing offers. He'll find a venue, no problem.

The reason Carlson is so popular is that the people are not only fed-up with liberal policies, they are well into anger. People's incomes and home finances are getting slammed, so irrespective of former party allegiances go, that's out the window.

Here's an example. The biden regime is now implementing a charge on mortgages taken by people with high credit ratings. These on average could add a $40/month charge atop regular payment if the couple have a high credit rating (ours is over 800, we're nearing the top, so the wifer and I could take a slam straight to the teeth when we next move). This tax/surcharge/whatever is to help those with poor credit ratings -- an in-your-face redistribution of wealth. Responsible people will be punished and irresponsible people will be given money. These sorts of polices, make responsible people furious. They work hard to get good credit ratings only to have their work stolen.

All of the sacrifices of soldiers in Afghanistan were negated by this biden regime.

On and on.

To block the 2024 election, I see the Democrat party doing all it can to start a war with Russia. They sure are working to make that happen currently (war in Ukraine), but I see more on the way. The Left is getting far too much push-back after coming out of the commie closet, therefore they must go full-on war against America.

The unpredictability factor is through the roof. Things are likely to go strange. If you are a bookie in such times as these, there's no figuring the odds. What would I gamble on happening? I've no idea. "Bad things are going to happen" lacks all specificity. As a prepper, it helps to have ideas as to likelihoods of this or that. What we face is an "anything/everything" situation. I've no rocket ship, thus can't get off this planet.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    would they rig an election? havent they already? isnt that how Biden got in? I dont believe anyone voted for this demented old fool.
    looks like this addled anti British idiot is set to run again in 2024, save us from this stupidity.
    he is 80 years old, 70% of American think he is too old to go for a second term, he will be nearly 86 by the end of his second term...if he lives that long.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    trouble is Harris is running again as his Deputy, if anything happens to Biden and it could at his age, she will step in, then the whole world will be screwed!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    No matter how much election cheating the Democrats pull come 2024, they will still lose. This is due to the level of anger here -- even among Democrats. Family finances are to shit currently due to biden policies. Democrat, Republican, or Independent, ... ALL families are suffering under the current White House regime. This is why the Democrats and their deep state mates will have to go turbo violent.

Biden being the U.S. president / Commander-in-Chief is one of the most embarrassing episodes in recent Western history.

Consider also that the Republicans may run Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina as their 2024 candidate. He is a black conservative. Me, I think he could win. He'd get the Protestant Christian vote. I'd vote for him. That he has a clear mind is not up for debate. I've heard him speak. He's a bit nervous when giving a speech before the nation -- so what -- I sure would be also.

The Democrats didn't want Harris around the first time. She is simply their poison pill, i.e. get rid of biden, then you get an overt commie whore (she slept her way to the top in Kalifornia).

I guess the reason Leftists in Amerika hate England so much is that England has engaged in military actions against Palestinian terrorist groups. The Left is pro-Arab / anti-Israel.

When thinking of dogmatic Leftists, my mind goes clinical. Often, they have serious personality disorders. Those who do not have mental issues are naive to the max. It is as if they cannot grow beyond adolescence. Life's decisions are hard, often they are horrible, yet one can't "play nice" or be merciful all the time. To believe otherwise is to be naive. On a national or world-wide level, being naive gets people killed.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By lonewolf..

I realized that in one of Biden's first speeches...about "White Supremacy" that Biden was the perfect person to be President and represent the Deep State in everything they had in their wildest dreams...the perfect sock puppet.

You think this is bad now....just wait until they bring in digital Currency.......probably under the guise of an national emergency.

This will not be "Limited Government"...but Unlimited Government....ad infinitum!!!

Total Ishmaelites run wild.

Da Tovarich?????

Be very very very careful about the Republican party ....they are not conservatives.....all too often when they should be speaking up for their oath ...they are silent....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Ladybugmo and TMT Tactical like this.