Would You Change Any Part Of Your Body?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by WildSpirit, Jul 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    6301485bbacd8290e816e6d555184187.jpeg
    The human body is a perfect machine in its modalities, with all its functions extremely well distributed. But it is an imperfect machine in its "shell".

When we look at our body, we (I won't generalize... but I can say that a great majority of people think this way ;)) always think that some part of the body can be improved in some way. Are you one of those people? Or is your body already perfect for you?

2. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Yes I would change my body if I was not feeling confortable in it :)
    Hey we're in 2017 thanks to the technology now It's easy and possible to get any shape you desire which mighty be successful or not depends on who performs it for you,
    however I have not done any change to my body I feel really good with the way I am :) But I don't have anything against those who change their bodies :) And I think when I grow very old and start to have some kind of shapeless shape then yeah I might fix that with surgery.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I won't by any chance change any part of my body. I am contented with how all my body parts are functioning. Sometimes I do feel like changing some parts of my body when they are paining me. But as a human, we are bound to such things, so far as we continue to breath.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    I most definitely wouldn't. I was born with this body for a reason and unless I can change it by my own effort I won't. I don't see why people worry so much about physical appearance. The exterior is only a shell. If more people cared about the inside our world could be a much better place.

5. Rhodolite

Rhodolite New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I'd change my sinuses honestly. They drive me nuts. Sure cosmetic wise I'd like to change a lot of stuff but my health is more important to me than my looks right now. Some days my allergies just get out of whack for no reason and I'm a nonstop snot machine.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Well said bro. I couldn't have said better than this, the same ideology we share on this. People are just busy looking for the way to better their exterior, neglecting the interior part which is the most important part.

7. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Pretty much. I am graduated in Physical Education and I have to say my profession disappoints me very much for several reasons but this is one of them. So many worries about getting fit and healthy and zero worries about actually interiorizing ourselves and evolving the soul. A shame really.

8. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    The course you studied really disappoints, it only emphasize on the well being of the physical parts. So how do you cope with the course during the period of your study?

9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, my skin-I've got psoriasis.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Kootenay prepper

Kootenay prepper Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    I’d get rid of those damn seasonal allergies!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    I get rid of some of my muscles they are to big it's mostly my table muscles.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Longer arms and legs! I'm 6' 2" but still the runt of my family. Everyone else is tall lanky with long arms and legs and are/were 6' 4" and 6' 5". I'm shorter and built like a barrel.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I had psoriasis on my legs and ankles for most of my life. I now use a prescription cream called Fluocinonide Cream USP, 0.05% and am totally clear. Once clear if I feel it, you know that crazy itching even before it breaks out and gets scaly it will put it on and it just goes away.

Maybe your Doc will let you give it a try or over there it may not be prescription.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Only the parts you can see. lol

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I started out with a nice fully functioning body. It has now had three major knee injuries (2 operations). Shoulder injuries, Broken right hand, twice. and a few parts disjointed. So if they get the replacement parts working as good as the originals did, I would consider a few replacements.

16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If wishes would have ever come true I would have had about 3 more inches in my legs and arms and not been the dwarf of my family at 6' 2"...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    I am glad that God gave me a body that I can use in doing my everyday activities in my life. For me it is already okay as long as I am functioning normally and healthy and that is the most important thing. No need to change whatever body parts. I am always thankful for the gift of life.

TMT Tactical likes this.