Would You Dare Kill Someone?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by WildSpirit, Jul 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    4bd97088bba21f81045bba471fbc4d51.jpeg
    Obviously that would be something used as a last resort (not just for any reason), so ... Before answering, consider yourself in some situation of extreme complication.

For example (I'll say generally): Something that would be unacceptable to you and you feel obligated to do something about it... You can't wait for help.

2. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Again please go threw and read as many post and forums we are repeated too much dugging out ?? Be careful where you go alot of places your not welcome ! THESE HILLS OF MINE IS ONE OUTPOST AND GUARDS WILL DROP YOU ON SIGHT !!!!

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    post SHTF if its a threat to me or mine, then the answer is YES without a doubt or a qualm.

4. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    In self defence.

5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    absolutely.

6. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Reason what happen nukes bio or whatever what have they been exposed too what is their intent join or raid DONT CARE DONT WANT TO KNOW. We prepared for years you should of too DO IT NOW !!!! BE PREPARED

7. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    I had posted in another thread that our only weapon at home is the rattan baton sitting by the bedroom door. In case of an intruder, we can use the baton to hit the head or even just the body of the intruder. We were advised to buy a gun for home protection but we don't entertain that idea simply because we don't have the nerve to kill people. Maybe even in a dire situation, I myself can say that I cannot do it.

8. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    When it happens yes you willl its instink in all life to survive

9. Scarlet

Scarlet Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Most people don't want to kill and I'm one of them. Killing people is a crime. Some people die because of some accident that happened during self-defense and not because a person wants to kill them.

10. BethSztruhar

BethSztruhar Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I'm sure if my life or my family's life would be in danger I wouldn't hesitate to kill. It's self defense.

11. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    In self defense, Yes. But when I'm been offended by someone, no matter what the person did to me, I can never wish him/her death nor take his/her life.
    Life is not mine to take, after all we all wrong each other knowingly or unknowingly one way or the other.

12. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Oh no I would never kill someone intentionally really!! But it happens Accidentally mah be while driving, Or I don't know but I would never kill someone willingly and if It's like self defence I prefer John's Method in a Movie colled person of interest, He never kill people even when they try to mill him, He hurt their knees. That's what I would do and then run away.

13. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    I will take plead the 5th on this one.

EarlyMarksman likes this.
  14. greymanila

greymanila Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    In my country, for some, if you kill a relative, the rest of the family will be obligated to take revenge. And so, kill only as a last resort. Wound and incapacitate if you can.

Then, just let the police dispose of the criminal in some remote trash heap.

15. Spicysweetie21

Spicysweetie21 New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    If someone was attacking me or anyone in my family, yes. I would. Id have to either kill them or knock them out cold out because I only weigh 85 lbs. Us tiny girls gotta be brutal when push comes to shove.

16. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Would you dare kill someone?" The Fed.s track sites like this. Wanna inform those who do not recognize your right to exist your state of mind concerning such matters?!

To whichever Fed is watching me: Hope you are hosing away tax dollars like mad tracking done-for old goats like me. Keep on tracking, maybe we'll tie you up such that you can't track the true Americans who are still able-bodied.

The trash out-bred the decent, therefore the cities will go up in flames. The Good Husbandman will simply be burning off His fields for the next growing season. Gov. man, hope you're there for the festivities.

17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    post SHTF/WROL and its a case of either him or me or mine, then yes for sure.

coffee likes this.
  18. jim brown

jim brown Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    I was a county sheriff deputy and that was a question we were asked before being hired . Yes to save my life or a family members life, That's something you pray to God you never have to do.

coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  19. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Would I dare to kill someone???

In a FLASH!! If they were trying to harm someone that I care about or take my property I have the right, the responsibility and the willingness to drop them. I live in Texas and right now honest people have more rights than the criminals. The Liberals just hate this but they don't have a lot of power here anywhere but in the ant piles and we have them massively outnumbered.

coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    "KILL" is an extreme term, and IMHO the ultimate end to what I would consider stopping the threat. Would I defend myself? Of course. Would I defend my family and loved ones? Of Course. Would I defend my property? Of course. How far would you go to defend any or all of those things? I would go as far as required to stop the threat. If stopping the threat required lethal force then I would use it. Again, just my humble opinion, most threats can and will be stopped long before lethal force is required. Let's hope it never comes to that.

21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you break into my home I am going to assume that you are here to do me or mine some form of harm. I am going to stop you before you do that if I can. I am NOT going to beg or ask you to leave and give you a chance to hurt us. You declared your intentions when you entered my home. If I shoot you my intention is to KILL you. That is the one SURE way that I can know that you are stopped as a threat. I don't have to worry about you returning. I don't have to worry about you coming back for revenge. When the cops get here there is only ONE story for them to hear. As far as I am concerned if you break into my house you committed suicide.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TexDanm we do think a lot alike. I never plan to take prisoners, that is for the military and police. You break in and you will leave feet first.

Morgan101 likes this.
  23. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The life of a good person or child is precious. The problem is we have protected the bad and worthless people to the point where they are now more important than the good people. The laws and polices are primarily interested in protecting criminals from outraged citizens. A person is stalked and threatened and the polices can do nothing but if you defend yourself you may end up in prison.

People in the past saw things MUCH differently. If the culture we live in now collapses and we return to a more "primitive" type of culture and mind set the stupid, rude, dishonorable, criminal, worthless and lazy will be in DEEP trouble. In a world where everyone needs to work together in order to survive anything or anyone that works against this is going to be killed.

This isn't cruelty it is simply that in a much poorer place a society just doesn't have the resources, time or energy to take care of those that refuse to work with them. In the USA we spend enough money fighting crime, catching criminals, prosecuting them while protecting their rights and then imprisoning them in nice humane prisons where they get better health and dental care than the poor working class can afford to make EVERY hard working American wealthy!Most crimes are committed by the same people doing the same thing over and over.

In a poorer world people just aren't going to watch their loved ones suffer so that those that won't work towards the common good can lead an easy life. Jails and prisons just won't be a big interest in a hand to mouth society. Look at it like this...

If you have chickens or livestock that you depend on to feed your family and a predator is killing them. Do you

A...Capture them and neuter them so that there will be fewer predators and then release them back into the wild.

B...Capture the. and imprison them in a nice large and comfortable pen where you can contain them and feed them for the rest of their natural life.

C...Let them continue killing your livestock and chickens because, well, they have a right to live and eat too. They just are misunderstood and don't know any better!

D...Kill the rascals on sight and tack their hides to a wall.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:

This is my thinking as well.

Over the years, I have tried to perfect the art of staying out of harm's way, by whatever means necessary. ("The best way to win a gunfight is not being there.") In my book, having more than one escape route is smart. (Even burrowing animals do it.) But, if I was discovered I would NOT hesitate to defend my life with lethal means if necessary.

Does that sound too meek? OK, consider this: on the other hand, if I was inclined to gun down every thief and garden raider, and every single opposer that comes my way, I will eventually run out of ammo...maybe not in the first few attacks, but somewhere down the line, I will run out. What then? So, this modus operandi saves bullets, too. ;)

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  25. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    In defense of self, family, and friends.......yes. I also took an oath to defend the Constitution. IMO, that oath has no expiration date.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  26. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Any conflict that can be avoided is a WIN but when it can't be avoided you don't mess around trying to shoot someone in the foot, leg or shoulder. You had better try and end it with one shot or eventually someone is going to kill you.

27. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I don't have the experience to try for 1 shot 1 kill. I am training myself to shoot Mozambique. IMO, it makes good sense.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    A ton of practice shooting has served me well over the years.

A close friend of mine owns an outdoor shooting range and hosts police trials there. I love to watch...and copy what I learned.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  29. The Innkeeper

The Innkeeper Master Survivalist
      250/345

Blog Posts:
    lawyer.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  30. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Lawyers don't count, do they? I thought they were like coyotes. Just an open season.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. The Innkeeper

The Innkeeper Master Survivalist
      250/345

Blog Posts:
    That’s true, but what I meant was that word is my only response to a question like that ... or to a LEO on any question

Morgan101 likes this.
  32. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Perfectly understandable.

The Innkeeper and TMT Tactical like this.