Wow...i Can Hardly Believe Someone Else Said It ..publically..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 3, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    In this U Tube link....scroll to about 4.00 minutes on Tucker Carlson...and listen to him describing what I have been thinking for over a year now...about the left and the Biden Administration...

One Emergency and or Crisis after another such thet they can increase their power and control over the herd..

Emercencys and Crisis forever....

Here this link....at aboust 4.00 minutes into it but the whole video is interesting...Tucker is describing rabid Ishmaelites...

buckle up and wake up....become woke on your own terms...and for your own reasons.

Tucker Carlson: This is the cruelest thing any president has ever done - YouTube

Be warned these Ishmaelites...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites who will create one Emergency or crisis after another to herd you .....more and more and more.

Gun control is one of the next man made crisis and or emergency to reach critical mass among Ishmaelite leadership.

You can see and smell it coming...and once again...Kalifornia will lead the charge....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the whole western world is in crisis as far as I can see,
    those that think SHTF can never happen better think again, we are right in the middle of SHTF.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

It has become my belief ...that for some time now....one crisis after another after another is man made in order to increase power over the herd...into the hands of a hidden government..a deep State international government with Communist China as their model and or pattern.

And I believe this is being done with plenty of Distractions...and or Amusements to keep Americans from thinking and acting for themselves...group think.....social engineering..now called Social Justice or Equity.

Not all of it ..but in key places sufficient to control the herd...primarily by fear and insecurity...engineering...manufacturing....and I believe the news media and public education is in on it.

All I have to do is watch the UK and Canada for examples of the government going or returning back to Absolute Power.....Divine Right of Kings....which is precisely what is the CCP China model.
    Privileges granted by the Sovereign ..and not Rights under the Constitution of the United States.
    Not limited Government but Unlimited Government by Crisis/Emergency Manufacturing.

We are Yanks here....not Englishmen...and today so many Ameicans are so stupid they do not know why this is so under our Constitution.

I believe this is an important reason the Constitution is hardly taught in public schools today ...so that we are more easily herded into more government...more ;privileges granted by the Sovereign....to make us like Englishmen...or Canadians....or Aussies..or Kiwis.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Tucker is a hoot!

He comes out and says what tens of millions would like to say but haven't the means to publish/broadcast.

His lambasting of Mooochel Obama is hilarious.

What's scary is that there are those who take Barry Soetoro seriously.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts: