Wow!!! Is She Really Sitting On The Only One In Town!!!!????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 1, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow!!! Is she really sitting on the only one in town!!!!????
    Today, 05:33 PM

I had to laugh at the beliefs and practices of some people out here in leadership. Can we as a nation possibly be "Fallen" that far and that fast that we think ourselves so entitled at the public's expense.???

To me this verily takes the cake.....and demonstrates what I have been alluding to about leadership....that the requirements for pubic office...in particular the President are not as high as we have been lead/mislead to believe.

Here this link...

AOC Blasted for Suggesting Republicans 'Mad' They Cannot Date Her (breitbart.com)

Talk about Ishmaelites run wild!! Here you go!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ishmaelites run wild!!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Delusional, and says all we need to know about politicians and politics these days.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I swear lonewolf.....seems to or strikes me that more and more people are getting elected with few real life experiences or knowledges and ideas and fantasys....thinking which comes from watching too much Disneyland....

Too much television and movie thinking ..and no real life experiences or knowledge..

Watching and or listening to people out here...It becomes obvious the number of people when you ask them a question requiring some thought...or understanding ...they tend to quote a movie or television program they have watched in lieu of real thought or first hand experience...knowledge. Astonishing and to me many of them don't seem even to realize they are doing this.

And here we have AOC!!!!! The Ishmaelite.

It just comes across more and more in such an pattern.....along with great entitlement beliefs/religion....

Again and as I am oft want to describe...

Ishmaelites run wild!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    She's a fine looking woman thats for sure. Lots of crazy people about, you have vice president Harris who's a lawyer with no real political experience now 2nd in command of the most powerful nation (at the moment ) on the planet, Cortez who spouts off a lot but seems to have no real coherent economic plans, Trump now promoting the vaccine/booster programme, Candice Owens the black right wing loonie saying he only got it because he's old and we've got Boris Johnson who seems to have spent more time making babies with his young second wife than he has looking after the UK...utter babbling idiot.

Lads, lets face it, we're all stuffed.

Happy 2022 ;)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I never go on looks, its whats underneath that counts, most politicians, in fact all politicians are liars, it goes with the job description.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    She's crazy and like Meghan Markle out for fame and status...both good looking though ;)

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    skin deep. if I went on looks I wouldnt have had half the relationships I did. probably none at all.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree lonewolf....my limited experience is that looks are so often over rated.....high maintenance....and often chaos....as AOC aptly illustrates. All the Piece in the world is not worth the lack of Peace with a high maintenance good looking woman....or for that matter a high maintenance woman period.

Peace is the real valuable commodity a good woman brings to a man.....not looks...for eventually the looks fade/wear out...get olde...and they often have few other real life skills left in the tool box.

That is a Ishmaelite.....chaos...high maintenance....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Lads I'm not talking about life long commitment here, more passing ships in the night ;)

In the end you find a person you want to share more than your bed with and looks become far less important...although nice if there :)

11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    AOC = Double-bagger

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats a very shallow philosophy, and its what is wrong with modern attitudes.
    I'm glad I'm not dating in the here and now, when I see the state of whats out there and available its frightening.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    You must have missed the bit where I said

"In the end you find a person you want to share more than your bed with and looks become far less important...although nice if there :)"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you know the old saying " you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince" or Princess! it took me 50 years to find my Princess.
    when I see the sort of females my step grandson is consorting with I shudder.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    He is enjoying himself LW, nowt wrong with that so long as he takes precautions. My ladyfriend is joining us here on the 20th for a weeks working holiday, she'll be hitting the paint roller :)

TMT Tactical likes this.