Ww3

Discussion in 'What do you believe? Predictions?' started by omegaman, Jul 15, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. omegaman

omegaman Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    I beleive in a global conflict ending in a nuclear war between the countries holding such weapons.
    I beleive North Korea will be the one sparking the situation and the remains of IS will play a major role in the development.
    Russia will want to watch the west being destroyed but will be pulled into the conflict.
    I beleive a good portion of humanity will be destroyed within ten years.
    I hope I am wrong.

2. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      297/345

Blog Posts:
    I hope you're wrong as well but we hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Many non survivalists suspect us of wanting the world order to fall in order to reset our society so I tend to emphasize that this is not the case as far as I am concerned.
    For my part I have no predictions about how things will go bad, all I can do is improve my odds of survival, no guarantees.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    i believe a major reset of the worlds population is not only coming it is desireable or else we will outgrow the earths resources which in turn will lead to mass starvation.
    the ones that can plan for this may survive, the ones that ignore it and say "it'll never happen" will go the way of the dinosaur and the do-do.

4. GS AutoTech

GS AutoTech Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    I tend to lean on a social / economic failure or collapse.

5. Deathisue

Deathisue New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    It is very possible that this happens because the unwise that became korea of the north, but I doubt that we will reach that end, no one will win that war and we will all be affected, so it does not make any sense to reach that point.

6. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    It is observable that there has been a lot of tension around the major powers that we have on this world.However, even in the midst of all this tension, I do not believe that there is a possible outbreak of a war. There could be a breakdown of social and economic ties, but not one that would eventually lead to a war.

GS AutoTech likes this.
  7. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    Forget about WW3 the nuclear deterrent of today is much more powerful than during the Cold War. Whats likely to happen is sure brinkmanship involving conventional armies like in the South China Sea but with a common undertanding not to breach the red line. The Rapture and the subsequent Great Tribulation is what to watch out for.

8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      425/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm beginning to think that we are just, as a people, become to stupid to support the level of technology that we have. If we stumble we will fall all the way to the pits and have to start all over again after a few generations of survival of the fittest has again made us fit to rule.

Understand this, almost nobody now knows much of ANYTHING that would be of use in a post apocalyptic world. Instead of learning math we have taught our children how to run a calculator. Real cooking is almost a lost art and nobody less than 60 has ever canned food in serious quantities. Now our kids eat fast food and microwave stuff. Does ANYONE sew now? My Mom made nearly all of her own clothes and my wife's Mom made her wedding dress.

My point is that just one generation ago if the power have gone down there would have been enough people that remembered the old ways to help get things going again without a near 90% death rate. One more generation into the future and you won't even have people like me that had experienced most of it as a sort of hobby if not a way of life.

When the shelves become empty there will be no people that will know how to start it again without doing it from the bottom up. Not only are their not the people, we don't even have the tools to try. We can't go back to a world like the late 1800s!! There aren't any draft horses, mules or oxen. We will be working the fields as people haven't done in many thousands of years. Even if someone had animals where will they find harness makers or even the leather for harness'? If you find that where will you find plows that they can pull? At the best, agriculturally we will be about like the native Americans when the first white men landed in North America. That sort of hand to mouth farming doesn't support a very large population by today's standard.

Sadly I see this as about our only hope. Other wise if the fall comes too far down the way we will be just too stupid and so become just another extinct species.

Steve-0 likes this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    if you have a world where everyone relies totally on technology for their daily needs, when that technology fails-as it will- then the mortality rate will be high.
    every civilisation there has ever been has collapsed eventually, ours will too we are not exempt , we just have further to fall, its just that in the past the "technology" was so simple the survivors could access their daily needs by their own physical labour and just wait for "civilisation" to reassert itself no matter how long that took, we have come so far now that this just isn't possible .
    any collapse now and we will have to revert to a pre industrialisation lifestyle where everything is done by hand, labour intensive and very time consuming, and how many people these days are capable or even willing to do that?

10. I.survive

I.survive Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Ww3 is a possibility imo just like anything we prep for if we didn’t see it as a possibility why we prep is under question! Nuclear weapons was introduced to the world as peace keeping tools. Yet war still happens ? There more like threats ! North korea is an unpredictable country so we and government leaders must see them as a threat.

As for technology. Personally I can’t see technology failing as it’s progressing to much. Using technology and hating it seems rather hypocritical. We could say if the power went out then there’s no technology? Sadly this is not true .technology has progressed past power plants to re-usable energy ie SOLAR! and it’s only a matter of time before SOLAR power plants are in every corner of this planet (only my opinion)

Thanks
    I.s

1. coffee
      Why do we prep??? Because Proverbs 22:3

coffee, Jan 14, 2019
  11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    And then arises the phrase "a perfect storm". I am a grandfather and decidedly wish not to use that phrase. Yet I am unable to look forward in time and not witness black and roiling clouds.

I fear a future wherein WWIII is but one component.

Revelation 6 King James Version
    6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

12. watcherchris

watcherchris Master Survivalist
      297/345

Blog Posts:
    Come on lonewolf...this is like dumber than dirt..and it is also textbook of todays Public education....thinking ..meaning a television and movie education.

For those who know...outside of doom and gloom..and television and movies...what made much of todays food supplies possible is the application of the internal combustion engine to farming.

And not only in farming...but in transportation....the ability to ship and transship such goods and commodities to manufacturers/processors and to marketplaces.

Oil...petroleum products.

Someone out here has been lying to the world about how much oil is out there since before WW1....yes...that long. Once the price got up high enough there was plenty of oil. The trick today is how to keep the oil off the marketplace and the prices up.
    I knew when the second Iraq war happened that we would not be allowing any of that oil to come to America and lower prices...just like they did not want or allow any of that Alaska oil to come to the continental USA and lower prices.

Oil was found on and off shore in Vietnam. The war was a cover for finding and developing that oil field/area....and once it was all found...they capped it off and turned the whole country over to the Communists for the purpose of keeping the oil a secret and also keeping competitors out. The Communists are way to stupid to develop the oil fields...that has to be done by western nations...then to keep it off the marketplace and competitors out ...a Communist government is put there to keep those not in the controlled/rigged oil marketplace...out of these nations.
    The Communists are perfect economically for putting an entire nation into storage and the resources out of the marketplace.

This is also how Radical Islam functions in many of these nations ..to keep competitors out and the recources off the marketplace. Radical Islam has replaced Communism to control many nations and their resources...to keep it off the marketplace and competitors out.

It is the loss of oil which will bring about starvation of the world quickly.
    And don't you think for one minute that someone would not try to control this marketplace as well...oil resources..even if it means starvation for millions. But there is no shortage of oil out here.
    There is a starvation of OIL thinking going on out here.

You guys are worried about nuclear war....I believe you are looking the wrong way...not at North Korea....but instead look at Israel.

Some of you had better find out what is the Israel Nuclear plan called "The Sampson Option."

Once you find out what this is ...you realize what a lying deceitful demonic government you have ..and the media too for keeping this away from the knowledge of the American People. Our own government is hiding from us the true nature of the Sampson Option.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Someone out here on the American side has been seriously playing Americans for their ignorance and in keeping us ignorant.
    The phonies, liars, and deceivers are here...in our own government....and have been for many many years.

There was a time many years ago when I worked in the construction of submarines....Boomers as well as fast attacks.

In those early 688 class fast attack boats there was outboard of the load line a torpedo storage area...and in this area there was a special set of shieling which pinned and unpinned from the ceiling. We used to install this shielding.
    Now why would you need shielding around a torpedo????

Boomer boats were a bit of a different kind of creature..different mission. I rode up and down in those big missile tubes many a time. I still know how a lot of those systems work.

NO...I am not so worried about Korea....I am more worried about bad leadership on our side and in particular with the last President and those he installed in government who are still there.

Any of you have any concept of how many submarines we have within striking range of North Korea and China right now??

Do you not realize for how long someone here in America devised battle plans to strike the Three Rivers Gorges dams in China....and have had these plans ready for years and years now to put them totally out of commission.

In case some of you are living in dream land.......Disney World....we have in file folders ..plans to shut down Canada...overthrow their government....Mexico too. These plans have been in files for years and years now.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Steve-0 likes this.
  13. watcherchris

watcherchris Master Survivalist
      297/345

Blog Posts:
    While I was stationed in Keflavik, Iceland in 1973...the Israeli Yom Kippur War broke out and the Israelis were hard pressed to hold their own as this was a Hebrew Holiday. Many of their military people were on leave and the Arabs struck hard and fast and were surrounding Israel and tightening the circle and quickly. The Israelis lost many many aircraft to the newer generation of Sam Anti Aircraft missiles that the Arabs were then fielding.

The Israelis were removing their nuclear weapons and getting them ready to apply "The Sampson Option " should they be unable to stop the Arab attack.
    They were going to bring their enemies in close...as did Sampson and bring the roof down on everyone..including themselves...again as did Sampson. I do not believe on the part of the Israelis that this is a bluff. They will not be going into the camps again.....it isn't happening.
    I even think that with today's technology it is even more than this...much much more and even frightening...beyond belief.

I believe that if the Israelis are going down ...they will settle even some olde and ancient scores. But one would have to know some history to understand this. And history for most of us is a very poorly taught topic.

If they are going down for the last count...who cares what the rest of the world thinks???

In Iceland...we were preparing for the arrival of what, back then, was the latest model of the Phantom Jet fighter from the assembly lines at McDonald Douglas...the F4E models. Brand new planes..and we had already received our mock up facilities and the tech manuals and were in the process of setting them up and doing check outs on this equipment in readiness for the arrival of our new aircraft.

Overnight we were told to pack up our mockups and get them ready to ship out...tech manuals ..everything.....they were going to Israel.

When we finally got replacement aircraft...they were 10 year olde Phamtoms...older models...from a training base in the western part of the States.

That is how important it was for Then Richard Nixon to prevent Israel from going nuclear. America made do with second and third class equipment and Israel got our first class gear.

For those of you who do not know....Iceland and Alaska were the most active air intercept areas we had to catch the Soviets flying down the slot to Cuba. On the other side of the world it was Alaska.

It was years before those ten year olde Phantoms were replaced by F 15s.

No one knows Richard Nixon for preventing Nuclear War...only for the Watergate business.

This is how badly Americans have been scammed about history....scammed by the whoredom of Politics.

And this very political scam is still going on today...right now...today...and .by the same whores in politics.

My .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018