Ww3

Discussion in 'What do you believe? Predictions?' started by omegaman, Jul 15, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. omegaman

omegaman Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    I beleive in a global conflict ending in a nuclear war between the countries holding such weapons.
    I beleive North Korea will be the one sparking the situation and the remains of IS will play a major role in the development.
    Russia will want to watch the west being destroyed but will be pulled into the conflict.
    I beleive a good portion of humanity will be destroyed within ten years.
    I hope I am wrong.

2. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I hope you're wrong as well but we hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Many non survivalists suspect us of wanting the world order to fall in order to reset our society so I tend to emphasize that this is not the case as far as I am concerned.
    For my part I have no predictions about how things will go bad, all I can do is improve my odds of survival, no guarantees.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    i believe a major reset of the worlds population is not only coming it is desireable or else we will outgrow the earths resources which in turn will lead to mass starvation.
    the ones that can plan for this may survive, the ones that ignore it and say "it'll never happen" will go the way of the dinosaur and the do-do.

TMT Tactical and The Innkeeper like this.
  4. GS AutoTech

GS AutoTech Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    I tend to lean on a social / economic failure or collapse.

5. Deathisue

Deathisue New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    It is very possible that this happens because the unwise that became korea of the north, but I doubt that we will reach that end, no one will win that war and we will all be affected, so it does not make any sense to reach that point.

TMT Tactical and The Innkeeper like this.
  6. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    It is observable that there has been a lot of tension around the major powers that we have on this world.However, even in the midst of all this tension, I do not believe that there is a possible outbreak of a war. There could be a breakdown of social and economic ties, but not one that would eventually lead to a war.

7. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    Forget about WW3 the nuclear deterrent of today is much more powerful than during the Cold War. Whats likely to happen is sure brinkmanship involving conventional armies like in the South China Sea but with a common undertanding not to breach the red line. The Rapture and the subsequent Great Tribulation is what to watch out for.

8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm beginning to think that we are just, as a people, become to stupid to support the level of technology that we have. If we stumble we will fall all the way to the pits and have to start all over again after a few generations of survival of the fittest has again made us fit to rule.

Understand this, almost nobody now knows much of ANYTHING that would be of use in a post apocalyptic world. Instead of learning math we have taught our children how to run a calculator. Real cooking is almost a lost art and nobody less than 60 has ever canned food in serious quantities. Now our kids eat fast food and microwave stuff. Does ANYONE sew now? My Mom made nearly all of her own clothes and my wife's Mom made her wedding dress.

My point is that just one generation ago if the power have gone down there would have been enough people that remembered the old ways to help get things going again without a near 90% death rate. One more generation into the future and you won't even have people like me that had experienced most of it as a sort of hobby if not a way of life.

When the shelves become empty there will be no people that will know how to start it again without doing it from the bottom up. Not only are their not the people, we don't even have the tools to try. We can't go back to a world like the late 1800s!! There aren't any draft horses, mules or oxen. We will be working the fields as people haven't done in many thousands of years. Even if someone had animals where will they find harness makers or even the leather for harness'? If you find that where will you find plows that they can pull? At the best, agriculturally we will be about like the native Americans when the first white men landed in North America. That sort of hand to mouth farming doesn't support a very large population by today's standard.

Sadly I see this as about our only hope. Other wise if the fall comes too far down the way we will be just too stupid and so become just another extinct species.

Justo, howler, TMT Tactical and 3 others like this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if you have a world where everyone relies totally on technology for their daily needs, when that technology fails-as it will- then the mortality rate will be high.
    every civilisation there has ever been has collapsed eventually, ours will too we are not exempt , we just have further to fall, its just that in the past the "technology" was so simple the survivors could access their daily needs by their own physical labour and just wait for "civilisation" to reassert itself no matter how long that took, we have come so far now that this just isn't possible .
    any collapse now and we will have to revert to a pre industrialisation lifestyle where everything is done by hand, labour intensive and very time consuming, and how many people these days are capable or even willing to do that?

Justo, TMT Tactical and The Innkeeper like this.
  10. I.survive

I.survive Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Ww3 is a possibility imo just like anything we prep for if we didn’t see it as a possibility why we prep is under question! Nuclear weapons was introduced to the world as peace keeping tools. Yet war still happens ? There more like threats ! North korea is an unpredictable country so we and government leaders must see them as a threat.

As for technology. Personally I can’t see technology failing as it’s progressing to much. Using technology and hating it seems rather hypocritical. We could say if the power went out then there’s no technology? Sadly this is not true .technology has progressed past power plants to re-usable energy ie SOLAR! and it’s only a matter of time before SOLAR power plants are in every corner of this planet (only my opinion)

Thanks
    I.s

Justo, TMT Tactical and The Innkeeper like this.
    1. coffee
      Why do we prep??? Because Proverbs 22:3

coffee, Jan 14, 2019
  11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    And then arises the phrase "a perfect storm". I am a grandfather and decidedly wish not to use that phrase. Yet I am unable to look forward in time and not witness black and roiling clouds.

I fear a future wherein WWIII is but one component.

Revelation 6 King James Version
    6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

12. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Come on lonewolf...this is like dumber than dirt..and it is also textbook of todays Public education....thinking ..meaning a television and movie education.

For those who know...outside of doom and gloom..and television and movies...what made much of todays food supplies possible is the application of the internal combustion engine to farming.

And not only in farming...but in transportation....the ability to ship and transship such goods and commodities to manufacturers/processors and to marketplaces.

Oil...petroleum products.

Someone out here has been lying to the world about how much oil is out there since before WW1....yes...that long. Once the price got up high enough there was plenty of oil. The trick today is how to keep the oil off the marketplace and the prices up.
    I knew when the second Iraq war happened that we would not be allowing any of that oil to come to America and lower prices...just like they did not want or allow any of that Alaska oil to come to the continental USA and lower prices.

Oil was found on and off shore in Vietnam. The war was a cover for finding and developing that oil field/area....and once it was all found...they capped it off and turned the whole country over to the Communists for the purpose of keeping the oil a secret and also keeping competitors out. The Communists are way to stupid to develop the oil fields...that has to be done by western nations...then to keep it off the marketplace and competitors out ...a Communist government is put there to keep those not in the controlled/rigged oil marketplace...out of these nations.
    The Communists are perfect economically for putting an entire nation into storage and the resources out of the marketplace.

This is also how Radical Islam functions in many of these nations ..to keep competitors out and the recources off the marketplace. Radical Islam has replaced Communism to control many nations and their resources...to keep it off the marketplace and competitors out.

It is the loss of oil which will bring about starvation of the world quickly.
    And don't you think for one minute that someone would not try to control this marketplace as well...oil resources..even if it means starvation for millions. But there is no shortage of oil out here.
    There is a starvation of OIL thinking going on out here.

You guys are worried about nuclear war....I believe you are looking the wrong way...not at North Korea....but instead look at Israel.

Some of you had better find out what is the Israel Nuclear plan called "The Sampson Option."

Once you find out what this is ...you realize what a lying deceitful demonic government you have ..and the media too for keeping this away from the knowledge of the American People. Our own government is hiding from us the true nature of the Sampson Option.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Someone out here on the American side has been seriously playing Americans for their ignorance and in keeping us ignorant.
    The phonies, liars, and deceivers are here...in our own government....and have been for many many years.

There was a time many years ago when I worked in the construction of submarines....Boomers as well as fast attacks.

In those early 688 class fast attack boats there was outboard of the load line a torpedo storage area...and in this area there was a special set of shieling which pinned and unpinned from the ceiling. We used to install this shielding.
    Now why would you need shielding around a torpedo????

Boomer boats were a bit of a different kind of creature..different mission. I rode up and down in those big missile tubes many a time. I still know how a lot of those systems work.

NO...I am not so worried about Korea....I am more worried about bad leadership on our side and in particular with the last President and those he installed in government who are still there.

Any of you have any concept of how many submarines we have within striking range of North Korea and China right now??

Do you not realize for how long someone here in America devised battle plans to strike the Three Rivers Gorges dams in China....and have had these plans ready for years and years now to put them totally out of commission.

In case some of you are living in dream land.......Disney World....we have in file folders ..plans to shut down Canada...overthrow their government....Mexico too. These plans have been in files for years and years now.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  13. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    While I was stationed in Keflavik, Iceland in 1973...the Israeli Yom Kippur War broke out and the Israelis were hard pressed to hold their own as this was a Hebrew Holiday. Many of their military people were on leave and the Arabs struck hard and fast and were surrounding Israel and tightening the circle and quickly. The Israelis lost many many aircraft to the newer generation of Sam Anti Aircraft missiles that the Arabs were then fielding.

The Israelis were removing their nuclear weapons and getting them ready to apply "The Sampson Option " should they be unable to stop the Arab attack.
    They were going to bring their enemies in close...as did Sampson and bring the roof down on everyone..including themselves...again as did Sampson. I do not believe on the part of the Israelis that this is a bluff. They will not be going into the camps again.....it isn't happening.
    I even think that with today's technology it is even more than this...much much more and even frightening...beyond belief.

I believe that if the Israelis are going down ...they will settle even some olde and ancient scores. But one would have to know some history to understand this. And history for most of us is a very poorly taught topic.

If they are going down for the last count...who cares what the rest of the world thinks???

In Iceland...we were preparing for the arrival of what, back then, was the latest model of the Phantom Jet fighter from the assembly lines at McDonald Douglas...the F4E models. Brand new planes..and we had already received our mock up facilities and the tech manuals and were in the process of setting them up and doing check outs on this equipment in readiness for the arrival of our new aircraft.

Overnight we were told to pack up our mockups and get them ready to ship out...tech manuals ..everything.....they were going to Israel.

When we finally got replacement aircraft...they were 10 year olde Phamtoms...older models...from a training base in the western part of the States.

That is how important it was for Then Richard Nixon to prevent Israel from going nuclear. America made do with second and third class equipment and Israel got our first class gear.

For those of you who do not know....Iceland and Alaska were the most active air intercept areas we had to catch the Soviets flying down the slot to Cuba. On the other side of the world it was Alaska.

It was years before those ten year olde Phantoms were replaced by F 15s.

No one knows Richard Nixon for preventing Nuclear War...only for the Watergate business.

This is how badly Americans have been scammed about history....scammed by the whoredom of Politics.

And this very political scam is still going on today...right now...today...and .by the same whores in politics.

My .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Justo, howler, TMT Tactical and 2 others like this.
  14. Hick Industries

Hick Industries Expert Member
      155/173

Blog Posts:
    I found it very difficult to understand the Book of Relevations the first time I read it. While I believe it is truly inspired work, it is also written 2,000 yrs ago, by a person prosecuted by the Roman Empire.

Folks truly interested in this prophesy should track down an old copy of Halleys Bible Handbook (written while Henry Halley was alive) and put this important work into historical perspective.
    https://www.ebay.com/p/Halleys-Bibl...m=254152307586&_trksid=p2349526.c100855.m4779

The Innkeeper and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've always figured that John needed to leave the mushrooms in the camel poop alone!! My one and ONLY experience with psilocybin mushrooms, when I was a stupid kid, was a lot like this. It scared the crud out of me and permanently ended my interest in things that turn the world inside out!

16. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    We're lucky here where we are as there is a heavy populace of Amish and Mennonites. Though even many of them use modern equipment and products they still are close to a lot of the old ways. Now the Mennonites tend to be a bit more modern though it varies on which sect they are from - for example they'll replace the tires on their brand new tractors and other equipment with metal wheels but many still use horse and buggies or bicycles to get around. Many also still keep draft horses and even have old school horse draw equipment around though mainly that is more of an Amish thing. There are a lot of places around here that cater to them (often they are Mennonite owned) and build equipment for them or have parts or items they use. For example, there is a shop about a mile from me the builds horse drawn wagons and buggies for the Amish and the Mennonites which is owned by a Mennonite gentleman who also has a huge greenhouse/ nursery that is a huge source locally for veg plant starts, fruit trees and then all the decorative plants and trees too..

Overall I think people who live in rural Ag areas will be able to fair a little better than other places. At least there are resources there and possibly unskilled people can exchange work for things like food. Others will be able to barter and exchange with neighbors. Many rural farm areas still have lots of old school equipment around and some in better than new condition from being someones hobbies. Around here there are a lot of people with old school tractors and farm equipment collections, hit and miss engines, steam engines, old trucks and heavy equipment, etc... and much of the modern equipment that is around could be repurposed into other uses; say pulling plow heads off a 12 bottom plow to be made into single horse/ person drawn plows. Lots of old equipment that would need refurbed is just sitting around as lawn ornaments or hanging in antique shops, restaurants or museums if people have their eyes open and know where to look.

The Innkeeper and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I suspect WW3 has already started, as the "war on terror" is already a global phenomenon. I think we are also in the era of "oil wars" and as the world's population grows we will enter into the era of "water wars".

I certainly feel the nature of warfare will change from traditional air strike/ground support/territory gain into something more hi-tech.

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    nobody wins in a nuclear war, we all lose, we just end up with a dead planet and most nuclear powers know it.

Justo, howler, The Innkeeper and 2 others like this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

By certain writers and researchers ..this is called "A Resource War" and it has been going on since WW1 with the list of resources growing.

Yes ..potable water is rapidly becoming one of the valuable resources.

This is what Kadaffi was doing for Libya....drilling deep water wells and building reservoirs/lakes and becoming water independent.

NO wonder the world powers had to get rid of him. He would have shown the rest of Africa how to do this...and become independent...in many things....in particular independent from the world banks.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Justo, howler and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    When the cost of water gets high enough, then desalination plants become viable, and the raising ocean become a added resource. Never in all the history of mankind, have we EVER run out of any natural resource. Not once. When one resource (surface and and underground water) becomes scarce, then they will pump out the see water and extract minerals and other items, along with the water. Cost is the driving factor.

21. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT: I agree with you there. Cost is definitely the over riding factor.

I have always wondered why we as a country are so incredibly wasteful of our natural resources. We will spend Billions of dollars on flood relief to one area, and billions more on drought relief in another. Wouldn't it make more sense to pump that excess water to the areas that need it? Wouldn't those billions be better spent by utilizing what we have? Not just fixing what is broken after the fact? You wouldn't even have to disrupt the natural watershed. Just pipe off the excess, so it doesn't damage anything. Seems very basic to me. It all comes down to money. If we can pump oil across Alaska we can pump water from the Mississippi River to the Oglala aquifer.

We should take a page from the Israeli book on how to manage water. They have made the desert livable for millions of people. Most people don't know that Israel actually exports water and water technology. Both India and China have contracted with the Israeli's on water management.

22. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Morgan101, I have often wondered the very same thing. Year after year we rebuild after floods but never build the aqueducts and pump stations to divert these flood waters. Want to bet it has something to do with environmentalist blocking the concept to save some fish, or rabbit or other critter.

The Innkeeper, Caribou and Morgan101 like this.
  23. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm sure that is part of it. I know the tree huggers don't want any dams either, so we couldn't use it for anything sensible like hydro electric. Let's see anybody ever heard of Hydro Quebec? Multi billion $ company that is the fourth largest producer of Hydroelectric power in the world. Almost 20,000 employees. Among the lowest electrical rates in the world. Provide 10% of all power to the New England states. Paid over $2 Billion in dividends last year. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Clean energy creating lots of jobs. Why would anybody fight that?

24. CountryGuy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    TMT,
    I have to disagree with you on the word NEVER. I look at animals as natural resources and we've hunted things like passenger pigeons to extinction and things like the buffalo to near extinction. I'm sure there are plenty of other species that used to be resources that we've eradicated. Those are natural resources we'll never get back. Chestnut trees are another thing, they to be a huge portion of the American economy and diet and thru the blight coupled with an asinine management plan of 'cut them all down to keep it from spreading' that massive resource was forever destroyed. Lastly look at our water, though not "ran out of" yet, in more and more places we're running out of potable/ drinkable water thru contamination. Whether that is due to heavy metals, fertilizers, sewage, livestock run off etc... we find ways to destroy the one thing critical to all life on this planet. Look what we've done to the Great Lakes in large portion with pollution which has made the water less than ideal and destroyed the fish there or made it to the point it can only be used in very limited quantities.

Morg,
    I mentioned in one of the other threads that with simple land features we could ensure all around the world that more water ended up in the ground rather than runoff. One thing I wonder is on all this talk about the oceans rising due to global warming maybe instead it has more to do with the amounts we have extracted from underground and deep aquifers that then due to our poor water management ends up on the surface and not going back in the ground to recharge the aquifer. If you look at all the places with desertification that is also huge amounts of land mass that no longer holds water, destroyed soils no longer act like the sponge they are to be. Just a theory on my part.

Justo, The Innkeeper and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    CountryGuy. I should have been more explicit: We have never run out of any Natural Energy source. As for exterminating critters yeas but I don't know if any of them qualify as a National Resource. The buffalo was not exterminated but if the environmentalist get their way, they will end up extinct along with any other critters that farts or urinates. Save us for methane and ammonia.

The water should be properly managed but it won't be until it gets to expensive.

26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I tell you what we will run out of, usable growing land, all this mono cropping, growing the same thing year after year in the same place is only possible by the high use of chemicals, fertilisers and herbicides and weed killers, remove those chemicals(wont be available post SHTF they are all imported over here) and the ground becomes infertile, it will take many many years, decades probably maybe longer to bring them back into use using natural fertilisers and a lot of hard manual labour.

Radar, CountryGuy, Brownbear and 2 others like this.
  27. CountryGuy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    Spot on! The sad part is that there are a lot of options and methods out there today on how to rebuild soil fertility and massive turnarounds can happen in a few short years. Problems are that the farmers aren't shown it or they're scared into believeing they can't be successful without all the chemicals... they're hooked on their drug dealers... I find it insane that big pharma and big ag are one in the same and people don't connect the dots. Oh sure they yell about evil Monsanto, but how many know that Monsanto was bought out by Bayer...

Farmers are treated just like a patient. The money isn't in curing the patients disease, the money is in maintenance and keeping everyone on life long drug treatments. They don't want you cured, they want you beholding to them for the next pill. Look at most farmers and it's the same pattern. Don't teach (cure) them sustainable methods, how to build soil and fertility, how to reduce water usage and runoff; heck no. Instead get them to turn their soil into infertile dirt where the only way they can grow anything other than pioneering weeds (nature trying to heal herself) is to spray everything with Roundup, then plant genetically modified seed that is full of round up and all kinds of genetic matter that will not reproduce while you soak the ground in fertilizer. Once things start growing, spray it again to keep the weeds out, oh and dump tens of thousands of gallons of water on the fields to irrigate. Then go buy a specialty $500K+ piece of equipment to cut down the miles of poisoned mono crop that you make barely enough money on to pay what you owe to your drug dealer for this years crop so they'll give you credit to buy the next wonder chemical or seed next year. A huge portion of a farmers money goes to seed, chemical and equipment companies. With the way the small farms are closing up and the reducing profits of even mega farms, how long is it going to take until the drug dealers realize they've killed all their customers.

Everyone of us needs to learn and actively grow food, not just a garden or containers but food forests. We need to plant fruit and nut trees, edible perennials and even annuals that can reseed them selves and spread.

28. The Innkeeper

The Innkeeper Master Survivalist
      250/345

Blog Posts:
    The first problem with trying to understand Revelation is that it is not primarily a calendar of end times event ... it is the Revelation of Christ. When you get lost in the interpretation look first for Jesus.

The theological interpretation of the events range from fully fulfilled already, to purely symbolic to future prophecy. Halley will give you one of them if my recall is correct. If you want an overview read
    Revelation: Four Views: A Parallel Commentary

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Country Guy,

That's a great post.

I recall "The business of America is business".

The expression "Just follow the money" governs.

As an aside, Dow was in the news. US Senator D.N.A.Pocahontas , from Massachusetts, was the lead attorney supporting Dow in re breast implants lawsuits some years ago. I remember Dow from the napalm aspects of Vietnam war.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    In our trade ..shipbuilding ...we got a briefing ....the other night...all hands and trades...about doing our work...and being more thorough....quality etc etc.

The interesting video to accompany this brief was a speaker doing a detailed brief on China and the territories they are annexing in the South China Sea....and how much commerce the Chinese would put in jeopardy...particularly in the Straight of Malacca...about 40% of world commerce goes through there.

The overall tenor for which I arrived in listening to this brief...was to be sure to do our work properly as we may soon enough be in a shooting war with China.

Also that one of the most dangerous vessels in securing this area..or stealing it....is a submarine..not an aircraft carrier per se..but a submarine...so said/implied the briefing.

But I have known this for many many years now.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we've had WW1 and WW2 you would've thought people wouldn't want a 3rd one !!
    I cease to be amazed at the utter stupidity of human beings!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This would be much superior to WW-III.

We viewed the start with the "Yellow Vests" in France.

Thousands Of Puerto Rico Protesters Turn Streets Of San Juan Into 'War Zone' Over Corrupt Government........https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...s-turn-streets-san-juan-war-zone-over-corrupt

The people of many-many-many countries have had it with "Corruption" in their Governments and their Corporations, and the corrupt link between Government and Business.

There is so much pressure now, that it has to explode someplace or maybe everyplace. We don't need a world war between countries. We need a world wide revolution. We need moral and fair governments, through out the world.

I believe this could explode worldwide latterly in a few days or hours. It is not just any one country, the governments of the countries of the Earth are corrupt. And people are sick of it.

Justo, Morgan101 and howler like this.
  33. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You should seriously think this through beyond the standard M1A issued/shoveled out versions of history concerning WW1 and also WW2. It is not what most people think or believe.

However you are correct about the stupidity of human beings.

Watcherchris,
    Not an Ishmaelite

34. CountryGuy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    There is no such thing. Government is an animal and no matter how small or well conceived it starts out will grow to an all consuming behemoth.

Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  35. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    True.......And exactly why they regularly need to be destroyed and replaced. The current "Oligarchic System" was born roughly just after the end of WW-II. Say mid it late 40's.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    TMT Tactical and CountryGuy like this.
  36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the trouble with modern governments and the British government in particular is that it is now populated by people who think they are better than those they are supposed to serve.

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  37. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

No argument from me on this one Lonewolf.

However..I will submit that we, here in America, have leadership educated in the same non representative stupidity as do your leaders. Someone must have turned them out on a Xerox machine....!!!

Here too ...they tend to think they are sitting on the only one in town.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Some's theory of mutual destruction if an nuclear weapon is used "to prevent a war " just doesn't hold water in my way of thinking . We have seen attacks repeatedly since the attack on the U.S. trade towers , there are people that will gladly sacrifice their lives and their children to advance some crazy ideology . Even if them and their entire country is destroyed they would push the button with a smile on their face . As technology grows with warp minded countries this threat increases . If some other disaster doesn't collapse the planet first a World War Three will . I am betting my chips on a national or global E.M.P. attack . Basically the entire conflict could start and end in one day .

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Justo and TMT Tactical like this.
  39. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning IBME,

Re: "has to explode somewhere";

One current example is Hong Kong. The political "disturbances" have nil to do with the extradition draft law.

Scientists will appreciate that face recognition software is working.

Are our governments corrupt or was Sigmund Freud correct when he wrote that "Our [human] institutions don't work ? "Civilization and its Discontent", forgot year of pub.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    better hope that WW3 never happens, if it does it will wipe out 99% of the human race and reduce the survivors to the stone age.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The most likely country to be attacked is the U.S. . The reason I say this Donald Trump is slowing down the hand outs to other countries and the anger is growing in the countries that have taken advantage of the U.S. as if that is some sort of right that they should have . Plus the fake / communist news networks working within and outside the U.S. increases the rise of anger and at the same time increases the chances of a armed conflict . Like most wars to be fought over lies , "propaganda purposefully designed to infuriate people " .

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not just the US will be attacked but all its "allies" as well, that means the UK will be second on the list plus most of Europe, it will probably be East vs West.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  43. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Keep an eye on India and Kashmir...and as a result China...there is more to this than the MSM want us to know..

I suspect that Trump is doing something out here that most of the world class Deep State and their pimps do not want us to know.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

44. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the mistakes that the US has chronically made since WW1 is to allow charity to go too far. We do this both inside the US and outside with our allies and with others that are not and never will be our allies.

When someone has a problem and you offer to help them in a charitable way they sometimes will appreciate it. When you allow them to accept your help and then let them decide that they would rather let you just keep providing for them and they make no effort to return to self-reliance all that appreciation changes. Now you are, in their eyes, required to keep taking care of them so that they don't have to make an effort. If you try to get them off their ass then YOU are the evil bad guy that is trying to deny them their due.

Charity should never NEVER be given without an understanding from the beginning that it is only temporary and there will eventually be a cost for this help. Just giving on and on doesn't make friends. In the end, they will hate you because they don't like being dependent on you BUT they like it better than taking care of themselves.

In the US we have done this to our poor and have created an entire and growing class of people that don't and won't work that are totally parasitic on those that do work. Now they hate us and are demanding and with liberal help getting more and more to the point that they are actually living better than the working poor. Idle hands really do lead to problems so they pass their time doing drugs, selling drugs, and fighting, mostly among themselves. They are turning many of our biggest cities into miserable unsafe pest heaps. Best of all the liberals want to import more of these people in from all over the world.

Now for the rest of the world... We ship millions of tons of food all over the world to places that can't feed their people. In most cases, if you look, this started with some sort of real problem; a famine or civil war that made it impossible to harvest and feed the people. That was charity and was a good thing to do. The problem is that they then proceeded to double their population making it IMPOSSIBLE that they will EVER be able to feed themselves. There just isn't enough arable land available there and there is little to no effort to work what is there in a productive fashion. We keep feeding them and their population keeps growing. This CAN'T end well and anytime the US tries to get anyone to try to help themselves we are the evil monsters that want to make them all starve.

We POURED money and lives into WW1 and WW2. We went to Europe and in the end with the help of the UK managed to free Europe from Hitler's rule. You would think that we would have made some friends. We did it twice for France AND loaned them millions after the war. They never repaid their debts and hate our gut. We kept Germany from being crushed totally at the end of WW2 and helped our half of Germany to rebuild while the other half was not so lucky under Russian rule. Eventually, our pressure and world pressure overcame things and the Wall came down. You would think that the Germans would like us...dream on!

Even our allies have done the same to us. NATO is just a US Charity that makes it so nobody in Europe or the UK has to pay for their own protection. We spend trillions of dollars protecting the EU and the UK and in the end, they sit there and complain about us. We have turned the EU and the UK into welfare countries.

The UK once ruled the world. Their military was the best. Before WW1 the US was almost without a real serious military. It doesn't take much to just protect your borders. After WW1 and then again after WW2 we built up. The EU and the UK just laughed at our stupidity and "let" us pay to build bases in their countries. The entire military might of the EU and UK today, if the US pulled out, would be less than what the UK had before WW1.

In the end, our stupidity has earned us the wrath of the world. We will give more and more until we can't do it anymore and then the world will probably try to tear our throat out for our stupidity. We can't stop. We are going broke as it is supporting all of the free world and if we stop it all will fall. We will be the bad guys as soon as we stop being the world's sugar tit.

I love the endless attempts to make us stop doing it because idiots think us feeding and protecting the world is causing a nonexistent climate change. If they get their way they will all die. If the US gave in and pulled our military all home and then reduced our emissions to only the point needed to take care of OUR people how long do you think it would be before Russia, China and Maybe Germany again rolled over Europe and took what little freedom you have left from you?

We need to change if someone in the US is poor you offer them a job. If they refuse to work take their kids, sterilize them and let them starve. If another country has problems feed them once and then demand that they make changes so it doesn't happen again. If they want to double their population then next time half of them will starve to death. We have spent a fortune offering to help these places improve their agricultural methods. They just don't care and as long as we will feed them they don't want to be put out. Any country that can't and won't feed its people and protect itself maybe needs to be taken over by someone that will make the necessary changes.

The US doesn't have to ever leave out borders to fight a war. If the world wants to commit suicide all they have to do is attack us. When the bombs fly it doesn't really matter where they land. Life all over this world will be destroyed to a point that no country wins or survives. We will be lucky if there are even any semihumans left when the radiation is done with us all.

I used to think that people were too smart to ever do this. We ALL know that there can be no winners. The cold war was all about mutually assured total destruction. I'm not so sure anymore. People are getting stupider and stupider. They are biting the hands that feed them more and more these days. The strong have allowed the weak to drag them don to the point that the ones that used to be the strong are now mostly just the servants of the weak. Our best hope may be some sort of natural cataclysm that will throw us back from this edge and let us try again in a couple of hundred years. A cataclysm is smarter than us and will have no mercy or charity for the weak...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow!!! Texdanm.....

Is your post...ever......"Deplorable."

You should know that the world deserves the best breast feeding that the USA can provide...gratis....forever...no cover charge.

Well done olde man...well done!!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  46. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I resemble that remark...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. CountryGuy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    Excellent points Tex. Only things though I'd counter with or say is that more than the US playing the victim in all this is that we were full on complicate and instigated it. As we have devolved into what in reality is a neo-fascist state, it is the massive companies, be it defense, big Ag, big Pharma, etc and the dozens of lobby's that steer this country at home and abroad. And it isn't just here in the good 'ol USA, it's in many other 1st world western countries.

So all that food we "give" away, where did we get it from? It's bought on massive contracts worth hundreds of millions and billions. Who gets those contract? Big Ag. OK well their fed but now we need to go get them healthy so we "give" them medicine, again via huge contracts awarded to Big Pharma. And as to the failing ag in these other countries, often we again are at the root of the issue. Decades ago we convinced them of better farming thru chemicals. And like any good drug dealer, the fertilizers and pesticides were "free" at first but that changed over the years till they were hooked. Another thing was we had "experts" advising people in these lands of what crops they needed to grow and what seeds we would sell them. Then as they followed the bad advise we gave, like suggesting crops that aren't suited for their climates, they got deeper and deeper in debt and they destroyed their often fragile soils to the point they had dry dirt that blew away followed by droughts and famine. Our big Ag, for decades, has gone in and said you must grow this crop and use these chemicals or you get no help, no money. Well again, since often what these "pushers" are dealing doesn't work in the places they are selling it, eventually they burn it out. Often the delicate ecosystems that once produced were destroyed by western farming practices. These failed farms and crops ultimately end in desertification of the places we're to be helping. Unlike climate change, desertification is real as witnessed on satellite imagery. Again who gets the big contracts to supply the seed, the fertilizers, the equipment...

48. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Iraq: Multiple long-range ballistic missiles fired at U.S. consulate in Erbil"

https://robertspencer.org/2022/03/i...stic-missiles-fired-at-u-s-consulate-in-erbil

"The Islamic Republic of Iran is likely behind this. The mullahs know that Biden’s handlers want the nuke deal above all things, so as to vindicate Obama and repudiate Trump, and so they’ll stand this as well. Weakness invites aggression."

When nations go weak, out come the monsters. The former USA is now without any Commander in Chief. The deep state hates real Americans. So, watch all the wars pop up.

"Aggression is caused by the ready-availability of victims." -- Old Geezer

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Mar 12, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all the above is what is referred to as "foreign aid", a government decision, the US is not alone in this, the UK gives out millions in foreign aid-to places like India which has its own space program! dosent make sense, I was always brought up to believe "charity begins at home".

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.