You Gotta Be Educated To Be This Giftedly Stupid.....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Oct 27, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    780695fafc1f20b7556f604376a0a8b6.png You gotta be educated to be this giftedly stupid....
    Another Hollywood Drama Queen who thinks their view is the only one for all of America.........

You gotta be educated into such stupidity...people are not that naturally stupid without being educated into it.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...f-other-women/

Watch this one...about the confirmation of Amy Barrett.

How about women of Equality being responsible for their own Reproductive Justice....and not get Reproductive Justice on the public purse....in perpetuity.????

Now that would be Equality.

What the left is pushing here is "Inequality" on the public purse for votes....a subsidy.

People do not have a right to put others into social and economic bondage to pay for their reproductive "Rights' Be responsible for your own reproductive rights. Don't expect others to pay for it.

A subsidy means someone out here is paying for someone else/s reproduction in addition to their own. Someone is paying twice or more...that is not equality.

You have to be educated to buy into this Kool-Aid.

Astonishing to me how stupid some people and issues are in order to pass through unquestioned by the non virtue of emotional appeal...

Be warned of emotional appeal....it is often a cover for Ishmaelite bondage.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am certain that as a result of this Amy Barret confirmation ...there will be many more examples of leftist declaring their Ishmaelite education levels....proudly.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I don’t know who that insanely stupid person is from the article, but she certainly has the stereotypical look of a crazed loon so typical of the left:

513502b56613b5113aecf002892a5fd9.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts: