Your Barbecue Grill would be all you need.

Discussion in 'Modern Cooking' started by tb65, Jun 8, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. tb65

tb65 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Even tho it wouldn't make since to carry your grill around if you plan to stay where you are this comes in handy.
    Your grill can be used to cook food even without charcoal, you can broil food and even just smoke it and make jerky. Charcoal can be made out of wood anyway, but a grill is something most people have and it's the best way to cook your food if you don't have another way to cook your food. Of course you could just use matches to light your stove but I think the grill is good for survival if you live off the grid and don't have a stove.

2. cluckeyo

cluckeyo Well-Known Member
      95/140

Blog Posts:
    We have a real small, little pot belly grill. And man does it cook! I think it was only 20 something dollars at Walmart, we have had it for years and years and it does a really good job. Mr. Cluckeyo can cook a killer breakfast on it, complete with eggs, bacon, and campfire potatoes. So delicious!! It also good ribeyes and quail.

3. tb65

tb65 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    @cluckeyo The small ones are even better. The smaller the grill the easier it is for you to carry. I've seen one of these walmart pot belly grills before and they seem pretty efficient. You can even make jerky with these it make take a while tho. I think these are one of the best things to have for survival .

4. Jea

Jea New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    I agree, the smaller the grill the better. And you can cook anything on it. To a light breakfast to a hearty meal.
    Also, grilled food just taste better, you know? I get sick of stove top food and if I were to go off the grid for a long period I'd hate to get sick of food. But with a grill, the food taste delicious and roasted. Charcoal would be easy to find. Grills are easy to clean, too.

5. tb65

tb65 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    @Jea Yeah you can always make your own charcoal. This is one of the benefits of having a grill your food will taste good with that smoked flavor.
    I love cooking out even vegetables taste great grilled.