Your Survival Plan For The Corona Virus Pandemic

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by poltiregist, Jan 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    News from China, the number of cases of corona virus are known to be doubling every five days. It is now beyond control yet the WHO is still doing nothing to limit travel.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Ystranc,

WHO is an advisory UN agency when dealing with the Great Powers.

There are major implications - and consequences - when restrictions are in place involving a nation.

A quarantine, for example, can stop commercial airline flights. Major financial loses can occur.

More important than the medical / public health aspects of an epidemic are the political reactions and how the epidemic is to be addressed. Otherwise, for example, a financial panic can cause more deaths than the virus.

3. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Double post..

4. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    News from China, the number of cases of corona virus are known to be doubling each day. Considering that China alone has over 10,000 confirmed cases this is a very worrying statistic.
    The WHO continues to sit on its hands and do nothing to limit travel.

5. Richard Mosier

Richard Mosier New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Get supplies N95 Masks, GermX, Lysol wipes, wet eipes, toilet paper, stomach problems Pepto and tums, plastic sheeting, 90% alcohol, extra canned foods, bottled water, vinyl gloves, t vex suits used in painting, meds for diarrea, distressed stomachs, cold remidies, and more as I see and view video logs of others.
    N
    My younger brother Iives and works in China, and it has effected he busimess. He stated today via messenger that this is not done yet!!!!

I worked with Fl state back in 2005-2008 on the bird flu problem. I received an eye opening education about diseases. This pandemic could bring down infrastructure including power grid, water and sewer even food delivery.

So keep your distance, order on line for things you need, stockpile extra food. To wait it out could take 2 Years .......see Spanish Flu 1918-1920.

Rebecca and poltiregist like this.
  6. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Your Survival Plan For The Corona Virus Pandemic

Buy a lot of stock in companies creating the vaccine. Use the money to build my dream bunker. LOL!

J/K I'm very poor and can't even afford penny stock.

poltiregist likes this.
    1. varuna
      So far this is the best advise I've read in this thread

varuna, Feb 28, 2020
  7. Richard Mosier

Richard Mosier New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    I have been busy buying N95/100 masks vinyl gloves, plastic ground sheets, plastic aprons, booties, plus meds you use for the flu. I got my doctor to give me a 90 day prescription for each med, with 3 refills.

Germ-X in the big refill bottles. Bought military MRES on base. Bought 90 day supply of canned goods . The food is additional I get 1 June for hurricane season.

what do else do you need? AMMO!! Never have enough. Was looking to buy a compact GLOCK. My GLOCK 17 5th gen is to big to carry concealed.

that's it for now. My contacts in Asia state the numbers infected is way off way to low.

8. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    all the above but if it turns into a pandemic the only solution is self isolation until it has run its course, which is where prepping comes in.

poltiregist and Rebecca like this.
  9. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Richard,

You're doing all the proper prep !

Don't forget disinfectant and garbage bags.

Max effectiveness of health and safety is shelter in place.

If must evac: a hard hat with full face shield and disinfectant wipes.