Youth Elixir

Discussion in 'First Aid and Medicine' started by poltiregist, Feb 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Do you have a youth elixir you take and how well does it work ?

TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  2. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      385/460

Blog Posts:
    I would like to know of one too.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Whisky is too broad a topic. Of which elixir family do you speak, bourbon, Scotch, tequila, Irish, Tennessee, rye, Canadian, ... ?

4. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      385/460

Blog Posts:
    corn squeezins

5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    When Puerto Rico was in a jam after that hurricane thing two of my prepper group went over to help restore electricity . They slept on a floating barge at night and was guarded by armed mercenaries around the clock . The place was so disease ridden they were concerned One of my survival members was the foreman of the crew . So each morning he had all his crew take a teaspoon of vinegar with a little water to hopefully fight off any unwanted cootes . None of his crew got sick . I thought this was a good idea and adopted the practice for myself taking a little apple cider vinegar each morning with some water , usually right after my first cup of coffee . Honestly though I can't say it helps are makes me any prettier . I was earlier today trying to remember when was the last time I was sick . Other than occasional dirrea or runny nose I guess it has been about ten years when I had a stomach virus . I find it astonishing to see or hear about the condition of my high school classmates . I just am not anywhere even near their physical deterioration . Honestly though I account my good fortune mostly to genetics . I have had a doctor after checking me out tell me " you will probably live to be very old " .

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. mrghostwalker

mrghostwalker Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    I have heard similar health benefits about Apple Cider Vinegar.