YouTube Channels

Discussion in 'Other Reference Material' started by ukpreppergurl, May 27, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. ukpreppergurl

ukpreppergurl Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    I follow a couple of prepper channels on YouTube that I find to be particularly informative and helpful, so I thought I'd share them here (mods, if this is not the right place, please feel free to move).

I've used their YouTube names here, so you can just use these as the search terms if you wish to find them:

SouthernPrepper1 - this guy has all the knowledge, the skills and the homestead to match! His vlogs and video tutorials range from food storage, to surviving WROL and everything in between; we can all learn a lot from this guy.

thebrooklynprepper - prepping urban style! He lives in an apartment in Brooklyn with his family and likes to keep it real - his motto is 'live for today, prep for tomorrow'. I like his approach as, like many of us, he is not sitting on 50 acres in the middle of a rural idyll, so he's prepping HIS way, for his personal circumstances

What about you guys - do you have any favourite channels? Care to share?

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    SouthernPrepper1.
    the Patriot Nurse.
    Survival Lilly.
    Primitive Technology.
    Primitive Skills.
    Primitive Pathways.
    Wilderness Outfitters(Dave Canterbury).
    Engineer 775.
    Armoured Cockroach.
    SoulSurvivorX2

and don't forget our own:
    KEITH H. BURGESS !!!!:D

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    Keith H. and Prairie Dog like this.
  3. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I wander threw stuff i stumble into im a poke and hope it works guy on my phone lol ive saw a few that were pretty well informed and ive saw some i couldnt turn off fast enough im a old farm boy hillbilly redneck so alot of stuff to me is just life

ukpreppergurl likes this.
  4. Lakeisha Brown

Lakeisha Brown New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Thank you! I'm a newbie to this forum and I made a post under the Newbie questions about suggested YouTube channels. I will definitely take time to view all of the listed channels.

5. 111kg

111kg New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Primitive technology is an absolute beast! The fact that he just shows how things are done without saying a word is somewhat calming. I always find his videos to be so relaxing. If you haven't watched any of his videos, I strongly suggest you'd start watching his channel. He built a mud hut, a roof for it, an oven, some tools and even a potato garden.

6. cluckeyo

cluckeyo Well-Known Member
      95/140

Blog Posts:
    I found a great YouTube video on butchering quail. Performed by an actual butcher. It is a really good video and has helped me a lot. When it is time to butcher, I have that video saved, and I get it out and watch it a few times. It makes my task go a lot smoother and quicker.

7. ally79

ally79 Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    I love Patriot Nurse and Southern Prepper 1. We actually have a lot of YouTube channels for prepping and homesteading that we follow. Some of my favorites are:
    Fouchomatic Offgrid
    Jnull0
    Reid Henrichs
    LDS Prepper
    Nobudgethomestead
    bexarprepper

8. ZipMedia

ZipMedia New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    Hicock45 is sponsored by a few gun companies, and he has operational videos for pretty much most firearms obtainable in the United States.

Prairie Dog likes this.
  9. Mekada

Mekada Master Survivalist
      270/345

Blog Posts:
    I love sootch! He has got two channels : Sootch00 which deals with gun and gear reviews and Sensible Prepper which is more focused on survival and gear. I also like black scout survival, L2survive, the gear tester, and a number of self defense channels.

branchd77 likes this.
  10. Mekada

Mekada Master Survivalist
      270/345

Blog Posts:
    I just saw your channel on YouTube Keith! I absolutely love it! I am definitely binge watching it when I have some free time again

Keith H. likes this.
  11. Prairie Dog

Prairie Dog Expert Member
      155/173

Blog Posts:
    Don't remember where I saw it on this site but the Canadian Prepper is an awesome site with good info and a lot of topics worthy of consideration. He is articulate and attempts to keep things factual. Of course, there is context in that word, but I think he does a pretty good job of opening your eyes to what could be and things you may want to consider further.
    PD

12. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    danil54grl, TexDanm and Old Geezer like this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    danil54grl likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Great stuff! Just bookmarked your site. Looking at the vid on making hashish bricks, stamping one's family crest on them, Ben Franklin's hash pipe, ......., wait, ......., is this actually on your site?, hmmmm, ..., sorry.

I did bookmark your site. Maybe I got lost in there somewhere. I looked up Kief something or other. Oh, ..., I think I know what went wrong. Maybe it was something in my pipe?

danil54grl likes this.
  15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    danil54grl and Keith H. like this.
  16. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Much appreciated Tex.
    Keith.

17. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Joseph Bishop bbs

My you tube channel

Survival Lilly

Zak Fowler

18. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    very good stuff, hanks to everyone i learned a lot.
    Bill

19. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I watched the minnie vs, round all vs buck and ball. the minne won hands down, by the way i have a .577 cal percussion cap similar to the one used only mine is enfield 3 bander . it proves what i always knew that a rifled musket with percussion cap and firing a minie ball is the black powder weapon of choice. some may disagree but a percusion cap goes off every time right away , there is no time lag of a half second .

20. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Active Member
      45/58

Blog Posts:
    Mostly watching Forgotten Weapons and Paul Harrell. Excellent stuff on both channels.

TMT Tactical likes this.