Coupons During Catastrophes

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by OursIsTheFury, Jun 6, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    Speaking of money matters, what do you guys think of coupons? It could be discount or even free deals, and most of these coupons are for basic goods, like bread or canned food. I think people take them for granted and simply store money, but I feel like you can get more AND save more by saving up on these coupons you find on magazines or flyers given by grocery stores. What do you guys think?

2. SouthernMama

SouthernMama Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    I think using coupons to stock up on items is a good thing. In fact, I use coupons to stock up on items that I can use in an emergency. I have lots of toiletries stocked up as well as food supplies. Coupons have helped me save a lot of money while getting my stockpile.