Online Shopping Unboxing Technique

Discussion in 'Other Reference Material' started by iamawriter, Jun 6, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    These days most do online shopping and when the parcel arrives if the technique of unboxing is readily available there will be no need to fumble around and a lot of time could be saved. Youtube has many videos on how to unbox whatever the item is. You just have to use the words youtube, name of the online site, unbox, and the item.

Here is one for peanut butter from Amazon.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is a technique to UNBOXING?!!! Your'e kidding right?
    Keith.

jeager and iamawriter like this.
  3. iamawriter

88/115

Blog Posts:
    Is kidding allowed here?:D Seriously just take some time off and search youtube. You will find thousands of unboxing techniques for every product under the sun shopped online. Shamelessly I used one of those techniques for something very simple. I found it useful though and it saved my time.

4. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Ok how hard is it to open a box ?? Online shopping im sorry i like to see feel inspect closely what im buying before i spend my cash yes i have a cerdit card yes i have a bank card no im not putting theur numbers online anytime THINK PEOPLE

5. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:

Bawwwwwwwwwwww-hawwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I thought the same thing!

I need lessons in "unboxing" stuff?
    Really?

I bet it's a treat teaching little kids unboxing techniques at b- days and X-mass.

O.K. Enough being funny.
    I fully realize the technological advancements in box opening and respect
    the lessons I just learned here.

I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT baw-----------hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

r o t f l m a o

Survival box opening.
    I gotta memorize all of this. bawww hawww, choke, sputter, gasp, ga-fawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

If I was offensive I seriously apologize.
    Give me a bit of a break as I'm a bit mentally handicapped. :>)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  6. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    I actually watched the opening of a jar of peanut butter.
    Really?

7. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Why, oh, why, did I click that link!?:confused::confused:

8. iamawriter

88/115

Blog Posts:
    My example was no doubt simple But there is complicated unpacking too. If you have the time just feed this word unboxing and youtube in your search You will find countless suggestions and to think they get paid as there will be Ads there (lol)