3rd Covid Wave ? Wear 3 Masks !

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 3, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The sodomy tox of monkey pox:

https://www.theburningplatform.com/...behind-monkeypox-is-hilarious/comment-page-1/

"Through the [covid] pandemic, public health officials have taken some ridiculous actions with their “health” powers.

"In some cases they barred people from accessing their own property, and in others locked them inside their homes.

"They threatened to cut off utilities to businesses which didn’t shut down, threatened to separate families, and tried to force parents to be vaccinated to keep custody of their kids.

"Don’t even get me started on Australia’s COVID concentration camps and walled-off towns.

"It was all supposedly in pursuit of following 'the science'.

"Now these same public health officials (and their media lapdogs) are responding to the scariest new threat: monkeypox!

“'The science' shows that the disease is spreading mostly through skin to skin contact at places like raves and orgies.

"Both the CDC and UK Health Security Agency say that the disproportionate majority of cases have thus far been found among gay men.

"And by the way, according to the Chinese World Health Organization, Monkeypox has a fatality between 3-6%, which is higher than COVID-19.

"So, given the specific risks to the gay community of this extremely fatal disease, you’d think that the government would have followed their own COVID playbooks and canceled gay pride month.

"Or at least they would have banned all the pride parties and parades held throughout June, which was the peak of the Monkeypox outbreak. That’s what the 'science' said.

"But of course they didn’t do that. Canceling PRIDE MONTH would have been extremely un-woke.

"So instead, the CDC released guidelines on 'Social Gatherings, Safer Sex and Monkeypox.'

"One section is entitled, 'How can a person lower the chance of getting Monkeypox at places like raves, parties, clubs, and festivals?'

"Unlike with COVID where the CDC demanded we all cower in fear at home, with Monkeypox during Pride Month, they had a totally different answer.

"If people are going to pile into sweaty, steamy mosh pits, 'where there is minimal clothing and where there is direct, personal, often skin-to-skin contact' the CDC advises to 'avoid any rashes or sores you see on others and consider minimizing skin-to-skin contact when possible.'

"Also remember not to 'share things like towels, fetish gear, sex toys, and toothbrushes.'

"So, your kids couldn’t go to school during COVID even though their risk was minuscule.

"But — with Monkeypox, it’s perfectly fine for members of the gay community (who specifically have the highest risk of infection according to the CDC) to attend raves and parties, as long as they don’t share sex toys.

"Make sense?"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    "following the science" dont make me laugh!
    as long as monkeypox is confined to the gay community its not my problem, let them all die for all I care.
    Covid didnt touch me or mine, because we confined our movements to only necessary ones, and stayed away from crowded locations. we used masks-still do, and I was using hand sanitizer for years BEFORE covid especially when accessing public toilets.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.