81mm Ammo Cans

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Joel Wilson, May 23, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Joel Wilson

Joel Wilson Active Member
      33/29

Blog Posts:
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Can I get inside dimensions..........Please.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Joel Wilson

Joel Wilson Active Member
      33/29

Blog Posts:
    22" tall x 12.75 long x 5" wide

Sourdough likes this.
  4. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you..........They are great for caching supplies, tools, food, clothing, guns, ammo, inflatable doll, etc..

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Joel,

Welcome to MSF.com ! It's a great site with quality info appearing on a daily basis. I'm new also here but have been doing this stuff for a half century.

Those cans are A+. Combine the quality with the price and you're giving 'em away for nearly free.

Am familiar with Tazewell County. You didn't get the new dental school and there was some disappointment. The $19M of allocated tobacco settlement funds were re-programmed elsewhere - perhaps to make way for more urban blight in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

I'll be at the Norton, Wise health fair this July working traffic,security,gopher operations and my social life. I learn much from the doctors, dentists and EMTs I commingle with. The handouts and free samples of the various ointments are numerous.

Here in eastern Virginia, a few of us are in the process of forming a club/group to learn more about preparedness and related. Per my mention that I've been doing this for 5 decades, I had been a member of a food cooperative - think of the electricity co-ops - and with one of our members having a restaurant, also had access to wholesale pricing for foods each of us wanted to stockpile for our "cache".

Surf around the site. It's informal enough.

Warm regards from the Chesapeake Bay area.