A Covid-19 Cover Up New Video Clip To Me. Techniques Used To Indicate That To Me. Maybe A Warning Of

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by George Collins, Jul 19, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    A Covid-19 cover up new video clip to me. Techniques used to indicate that to me. Maybe a warning of more outbreaks to come. As the flue gets worst and flue like viruses. Tougher more contagious.

2nd place in the world to be posted.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...heories-covid-conspiracies-podcast/ar-AAMjTSw[/URL]

Headline at beginning of TV news video. (FRM CDC DIR: NOT "PLAUSIBLE" STARTED IN NATURE). They used caps, so I will use caps. Remember old people are more easily infected and more die, or have other serious health consequences, as a general rule.

When you listen to the five minute interview video closer to bottom of page in the link. All kinds of tactics are being used that indicate that this argument (news) can not be won otherwise. Just like in nation TV new shows, and talk shows, they use to do all the time, to win debates. Maybe they still do.

The other side is not even given a chance to rebuttal.

Person attacks are used.

I can furrow my eyebrow too and say 2 + 2 = 7. Doesn't mean what I say is true. Too bad they can not be trusted.

I can furrow my eyebrow too and say 2 + 2 = 4 is a lie. Doesn't means what I say is true. Too bad they can not be trusted.

Sometimes legal mumble jumble, is used to win debates, where you do not understand, or have to take someone words it's true. That legal thing. Scientific mumble jumble seems to be getting used here instead. But in the same way.

Current government scientists are making statements with careers on the line maybe. Or just there massive funding personally at stake.

Says the US government funded the scary stuff there in China. Seems to indicate to me. Things are being done in China, that are considered, too dangerous, to do anywhere else. As in not allowed to be done, any where else in the world, with the know how, to do this. They simply will not allow it.

When someone produces "scientific literature" and they just quote it basically. Was it produced afterwards, to "discredit". Lots of scientific literature gets produced, saying lots of things. That in itself means nothing. Quoting some paper or other. Only millions dead, etc. A ravaged work economy too.

Governments do cover-ups all the time. I explained that years ago online. The worst it is, the more likely, the government will have a cover-up (individual people or government departments). No government worker, or department wants to get into trouble for anything. Let alone something like this. Where the government as a whole basically has to respond. Bureaucrats and politicians basically.

Later into video, making dismissive comments into individual articles only basically. Very specific thing being said, only about very specific events, or articles if you may. Like the police do when they make public statements, and are worried about being sued, or committing crimes themselves depending. Damage control (PR) basically.

Comments like there was no host animal identification. Means it was done in a lab to me. Not in the wild "nature". That's more proof to me. That host animal, may have gotten eaten in China, if it did occur in nature. That is a real possibility. They do eat bug and such on purpose. No host animal before related to this virus though anyware.

Another statement basically made. These facts were not able to get published in peer review journals. Well there subscriptions, and such would dry up. Lots of funding would become at risk. Instead of being handed out like candy, all over the world apparently. Less careers security. Less easy funding. The governments tends to use whole sale blanket responses to disasters. Like much much harder to get funding. New policies get enacted. As you will read later. Probably not a good idea in this case. May another epic disaster in the making. Really. Just as bad or worst.

There should be, no circumstantial evidence at all, or almost none, in such a disastrous situation. There are serious problems in this entire industry. In china with there corruption as it seems to be. Well they get the money, and take too much, so proper maintenance is not done. The same with there possible bio hazards too safety measures. Like with there bullet trains, that require lots of maintenance, or you can have a disaster. Same with bio-hazard safety measures. You can easily have disasters, if all the proper maintenance and safety measure, is not done, all the time. No one would dare complain who works there either in a place like China. In Canada and the US, we just pay too much, but it still gets done mostly. A few bridges have collapsed, and such, in the past. Well beyond there past due date, or use by date. Some new bridges in the US to swaying. Well maybe pushing the edge of real world physics, in that case, with swaying bridges and such. So hard to make new structures like that. Legal battles and such.

Statement "now we have seen other asymptomatic spreading viruses, but they are ones, that are well known. and when they usually originally transmit, like the flue, ah in the initial wave when people are exposed to a new strain of it, they keep get sick symptomatically, ah so there's like (there seems like there no real president for this). That bracketed part seems like to me further circumstantial proof, that this was an man made mutated virus, or there would be a huge body of knowledge, about this virus doing this.

A high level doctor on CBC national news, here in Canada, said that Covid viruses, do not mutate much. Then mutations started getting reported around the world. A educated guess here, by someone, with real little knowledge, but it that could be mutating, because so many people have been infected worldwide (covid). Only some appear sick, that are sick and contagious. So maybe any virus, when it mutates for any reason, and becomes highly contagious, like the flue, or made like the flue.

So any virus, could become like Covid (flue level contagious). SARS in the past, etc. Kind of explains AIDS in some ways. Just didn't spread like the flue. Was still very contagious in the way it was spreading.

Hopefully the government has decided now, to start seriously trying to cure the flue now, instead of entire generals of scientists, coasting alone, having careers, and doing nothing, to really stop the spread of the flue. The flue I believe, is getting tougher, and tougher, as time goes on (decades). Like with bacteria that get antibiotic resistant. Super-antibiotic resistant bacteria, they were called for a time. Hospitals had brochures about it you could grab. There were documentaries on TV about it. Seems plausible to me.

Just starting to become a problem, if not a actual bio-weapon release accidents. Maybe some serious thought, will take place, regarding this, in the near future before something like this happens again. Like SARS before, SARS just was not as bad as covid. Maybe it could have been. The next one could be worst, or the one after that. In our lifetimes again. Can be looked upon, as a gift of a warning, before this type of thing gets even worst, and happens more, as time passes by. Some good, maybe out of this. It meant something important. That's what I meant for the dead and suffering.

More can be said about this interview.

So we need real research being done, to eradicate the flue, and flue like viruses, around the world. We have enough bio-weapons already. We do not need more bio-weapons. We have enough.

2. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Wow is all I can say when you watch this video.

Fauci Explodes on Rand Paul After Being Confronted on Misleading Testimony | DM CLIPS | Rubin Repo

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have NOT analyzed the following data. If one out of 35 "vaccine" recipients were killed, that would represent over 4 million Americans. That many dead would result in hundred-foot tall stacks of bodies that couldn't be buried, burned, or shipped out to sea. Were one to step outside, all that one would be able to smell would be the overwhelming stench of rotting meat, or burning meat.

Of the links below, the only thing I believe is the ineffectiveness of vaccines imposed on children. This is government-sanctioned child abuse.

And too, the oligarchs deeply need at least hundreds of millions of slaves to prop-up their glorified world. A New World Order would require huge swaths of lackies. The Egyptian pharaohs needed huge herds of people to build their palaces and burial pyramids. It's the same for today's ego-monster rulers.

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498869383875088384

"Why was Pfizer FORCED to release safety data? Pfizer wanted this info delayed 75 years. 9 (NINE!) pages of recorded adverse vaccine events. In a 3 month period, 1223 out of 42k died after getting injected, or roughly 1 in 35 people. The government paid for this vaccine."

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1498796849116823556

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498797194152873985

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498797355004399616

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid is pretty much over in the UK, sure Omicron is still about but the pandemic as such is over.
    whatever is right or wrong about taking the govt's jab we will have to wait and see, anyone who took the jab not once but 3 or more times will have to live with the consequences of that decision.

poltiregist likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've read more than one article whose authors observe that now that the internationalists and the oligarchs can't hang their hat on covid, they will return to "climate change" as their panic button. Lord knows they'll find something.

Could end up being nuclear fallout.

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I wonder what all these munitions they have exploded over Ukraine will do to climate change, if they do start firing nukes it wont matter much.

7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    That volcano that just went up in the Canary Islands probably spewed in each week the amount of toxic crap into the atmosphere that 10 Ukrainian invasions could dump.

Volcanoes spew nuclear bomb amounts into the atmosphere -- just not the radiation.

https://www.history.com/topics/natural-disasters-and-environment/krakatoa

The 1883 Krakatoa eruption measured a 6 on the Volcanic Explosivity Index (VEI), with a force of 200 megatons of TNT. By comparison, the bomb that destroyed the Japanese city of Hiroshima in 1945 had a force of 20 kilotons, or nearly 10,000 times less power.

Krakatoa’s eruption sent six cubic miles of rock, ash, dust and debris into the atmosphere, darkening the skies and producing vividly colored sunsets and other spectacular effects around the world.

Writing from England, poet Gerard Manley Hopkins described skies of green, blue, gold and purple, “… more like inflamed flesh than the lucid reds of ordinary sunsets … the glow is intense; that is what strikes everyone; it has prolonged the daylight, and optically changed the season; it bathes the whole sky, it is mistaken for the reflection of a great fire.”

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "US University Admits It May Have Broken Law in Contract With Wuhan Lab"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-un...IsqXWMYpRjUKfbM8Kj/ANFOiGUGNzL4hV6oPuT1BIQA==

"A top U.S. biosecurity lab is assuming responsibility for signing “poorly drafted” agreements with three high-level biosecurity labs in China that they concede may have broken the law.

The three contracts, including one with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), gave the Chinese labs powers to destroy “secret files” from any stage of their collaboration.

“'The party is entitled to ask the other to destroy and/or return the secret files, materials, and equipment without any backups,' stated the 2017 memorandum of understanding (MOU) that the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) signed with the Wuhan lab, which first came to light in April.

"The broad confidentiality obligation, renewable every five years, applied to '[a]ll cooperation and exchange documents, data, details and materials,' the document said.

"Located in the first city where COVID-19 began to spread, the WIV, which for years conducted coronavirus research with U.S. funding, has attracted global attention as a possible source of the virus. The confidentiality agreements, coupled with Beijing’s pattern of suppression of discussion on pandemic origin, raised questions over whether any crucial data may have been erased from the public eye.

"The Texas medical university conceded recently that these confidentiality terms may have violated state laws."

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "15 US Agencies Knew Wuhan Lab Was 'Trying To Create A Coronavirus Like COVID-19': Rand Paul"

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...-trying-create-coronavirus-covid-19-rand-paul

Begin quote

While a massive body of evidence exists on the origins of COVID-19, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is conducting his own investigation into the matter.

In a Tuesday op-ed, Paul writes that government officials from 15 federal agencies "knew in 2018 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was trying to create a coronavirus like COVID-19."

These officials knew that the Chinese lab was proposing to create a COVID 19-like virus and not one of these officials revealed this scheme to the public. In fact, 15 agencies with knowledge of this project have continuously refused to release any information concerning this alarming and dangerous research.

Government officials representing at least 15 federal agencies were briefed on a project proposed by Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology. -Rand Paul

Paul is talking about the DEFUSE project, which was revealed after DRASTIC Research uncovered documents showing that DARPA had been presented with a proposal for EcoHealth to perform gain-of-function research on bat coronavirus.

New documents released by Drastic Research show Peter Daszak and the EcoHealth Alliance had applied for funds that would allow them to further modify coronavirus spike proteins and find potential furin cleavage sites.

Rep. Gallagher explains why that's so important. pic.twitter.com/6aEPyuW7Go

— Rep. Gallagher Press Office (@RepGallagher) September 23, 2021

And according to Rand Paul, officials from 15 agencies knew about this. While the project was never funded (DARPA called it too dangerous) - Paul writes: "This project, the DEFUSE project, proposed to insert a furin cleavage site into a coronavirus to create a novel chimeric virus that would have been shockingly similar to the COVID-19 virus."

Paul further writes that Fauci's NIAID was not only briefed on the DEFUSE proposal, his "Rocky Mountain Lab" was named as a partner in italong with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Newly obtained documents confirm yet again Fauci lied about COVID. Fauci’s NIH lab was a partner with Wuhan on a proposal to engineer a highly transmissible coronavirus in 2018. But he wasn’t alone, 15 government agencies knew about it and said nothing. Americans deserve answers.…

— Rand Paul (@RandPaul) April 9, 2024

Meanwhile, researcher Ian Lipkin, one of the authors of the "proximal origins" coverup paper, was also part of the DEFUSE plan - which he never revealed publicly.

"Did NIAID warn us? Did Anthony Fauci warn us? No! All lips remained sealed," writes Paul.

End quote

10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think most people realise that the Chinese labs were trying to make some kind of bio weapon and it escaped, or was it released on purpose to test it? anyway we all know the result.