A Covid Immunization Update

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 11, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Many think its over and its not, some are still not vaccinated. The vaccine won't stop you getting covid but it will stop you becoming dangerously ill. A friend of the family, male, 61 years old, triple vaccinated both he and his wife are nurses. He got covid a few weeks ago and had 11 nights in ICU as his covid led to pneumonia. Without the vaccine he would without doubt be dead; he survived because he'd had his shots.

I can't believe that some here still believe the total vaccine BS on social media...I'd bet some thing 5g fries your brain and that the earth is flat LOL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    this bickering has gone on long enough, I am now closing this thread.

TMT Tactical likes this.