A Good Choice For Heat The Us Military Tent Stove

Discussion in 'Permanent Shelters' started by Tom Williams, Jan 23, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    These multi fuel stove come complete they burn fuel with the burner set up that comes or they burn wood with grate kit in it. Comes complete with both and stove pipe well worth the price of in a shelter they will keep youwarm and cook top makes meal easy allso sportsman guide has them but they sell out so read ad close other sorces have new and used models new be best

2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    got a link Tom?

3. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Coleman military surplus has them for under 100$$ last sale catalog i got new but rusty from storeage but comlete kits mrs said we had enough of them allready so i didnt buy we have 5 now

4. OneFoot

OneFoot Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that the one he is talking about is the 1950 "yukon" Military Tent Heater

https://colemans.com/shop/camping-gear/tents-accessories/military-yukon-m-1950-space-heater/

and they seem to be hard to find right now. I'm watching Sportsmans Guide and the Coleman Surplus sites hoping they get them back in stock. If not I may try one of these.

https://www.amazon.com/TMS-Portable...rd_wg=vi48N&psc=1&refRID=1DEFS2SB21D2MQ3CV756

I love old style heaters and stoves and have several different kinds from an old Ideal 110 kerosene to a two burner box wood stove and an Ecozoom rocket stove. Wd also have propane grills and stoves so we don't ever suffer when the power is off.

6. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    The little stove in the ads for under 70 bucks i have 3 of them they allso are a good stove the m5 multi fuel is a great stove for a permament site it needs a nato or us fuel can or a drum for a fuel supply the little woodstove packs easy by hand

7. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Tms portablewood stove in new ads are