A Legal Fiction...a Fiction Of Law...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Aug 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    A legal fiction or fiction of law..is an interesting concept once you know what it is...

Now I bring this up to spread clarity or Light if you prefer to what is going on out here across this land in the interest of justice and trying to give it legitimacy...

Once you know what it is ...or more specifically ...you can put Light on leadership promoting this kind of thing.....even in their silence and not Lighting it up as a legal fiction or fiction of law..

Now the one which caused me to wake up to much being a Legal Fiction is this slogan going around in an attempt to herd people into compliance....and that slogan is..

"Silence is Violence"

This is an unslick and very base method of herding people....and their behaviors...and implying racism....

Not far from me is a very extensive law library ....at William and Mary college sometimes referred to by the name Marshall Wythe Law Library....

https://www.jmtarchitecture.com/project/marshall-wythe-law-library/

In this law library you will find very extensive books and accounts of laws ...on the books as well as cases establishing precedent law.

I am curious to find and or locate the precedent or actual law passed by legislatures ..the citation number which says..."Silence is Violence."

I suspect very strongly that in peoples haste to not appear to be racist...that they do not think about this kind of thing.

And I suspect that this kind of thing is emotionally driven to prevent people from thinking for themselves.

From Blacks Law dictionary...legal fiction or fiction of law..

Also...

https://www.lawordo.com/legal-fiction/

Be very careful of professional racists pushing a position attempting to "Herd" you by a legal fiction as if it is true...

The implication here is that white people are inherently racist....and therefore must be made to conform to this new paradigm being promoted...by race...

When you catch on to the understanding that it is a legal fiction or fiction of law.....and you see leadership cow cowing to this paradigm......you get very wary of said leadership and it's objectives...

And I think that more and more Americans are catching on to what is happening though most have never heard of the terms Legal Fiction or Fiction of Law. Americans know something is very very wrong...out here.

The danger here is that these types of cases get entered into courts and presided by very leftist appointed judges and then precedents are made on the assumption that all white people are racist..by race.....and thus this fiction gets established as a precedent.

Be Warned.....

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I see that a lot of the supporters of BLM, the ones doing the most shouting are in fact....WHITE.
    I suppose this is a case of having to be seen doing, falling in with the majority in case one is called racist for not doing.
    I never did do what everyone else was doing, I never cared what others thought of me.
    I can make my own mind up I dont need others doing it for me.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      BLM is getting tired of weak little Antifa revolutionary-wanna-be's showing up.

Old Geezer, Aug 28, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The oligarchs controlling web content are actively cleansing the web of politically incorrect information. So I was looking for protesters, i.e. looters, beating store owners. Nope the vids are gone gone gone. Youtube makes you sign-in to see content they had rather the public not see. The sign-in allows the elites to track who are potential non-compliers. I know that I'm on deep state lists of Constitutionalists (that's what they call "radicals" who support the original Constitution of the USA), so it doesn't matter to me. My life is over, so I have no qualms about being a kamikaze.

Back to topic. Black protests have a marked tendency to go violent and have looting thefts occur. That said, the riots that involve attacks on police and the burning down of police headquarters & government buildings have White agitators as the source of the violence. Left-wing Antifa and their ilk, mostly White, are actively engaging in an insurrection against the American government. These Whites mix in with Black protesters and incite violence against government targets, i.e. police and governmental infrastructure. There is a huge racial component in America's second civil war, however the most dangerous people are Leftist Whites. Looting of stores is one thing, burning down government buildings and hurling concrete blocks at police are quite another. The Left wishes to kill their enemies, destroy economies, defund police & military, and impose their internationalist collective on all.

Here's your Looting 101 (if YouTube will let you in to play the video):

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Someone out here is gaslighting America and Americans big time....and much of it is being dong by the media...itself....they are willingly abetting and aiding the chaos.

What is going on out here is akin to Anarchy...not protests.....both on the BLM side as well as Antifa.

Certain people who were associated with BLM are speaking out but someone is trying to silence their voices as they tell of BLM being overtaken by Certain Anarchists.....from the Antifa Movement..and steering the whole business towards Anarchy of the type done in Europe in the later 1800s into the 1900s and leading to WW1 with the killing of the Archduke Ferdinand and his wife Sophie..in 1914.
    These people are telling that BLM is being used by these leftist anarchist groups.....

I think ,slowly, more and more Americans are catching on and becoming disgusted with what is going on.

Now they are moving on Washington DC....and I think this was the plan all along and to happen before the Election..by design..

I think Seattle, Portland, Chicago and other locations were only practice runs for Washington DC.

I am suspecting that these internationalists...globalist..Deep Staters.....operating privily through people elected as proxy ...proxy leadership....would rather destroy this country and people than lose the control they have enjoyed over this country since before WW1....through their proxy elected people in our government including proxy Presidents.

And we are seeing the fruit they are willing to produce at the expense of the American People....all of it chaos....and this is very telling of the real religion behind these deep state, globalists, internationalists.

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.