About Survival And What Is Really Going On In The World.......

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 28, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I posted this to another prepper and thought I would post it here for the consideration of the members....and their survival when taking in the news of today,

I have known this history for over 30 years now.....and think once the members get even a clue of this history it will clear up a lot of why America goes out to fight other peoples wars for other peoples profits but brings home no new territories and or spoils.....

Think long and hard on what I am going to post here with a view to the Ukraine and I think soon to be Guyana as well....here in the Western Hemisphere...

Also what is going on in Gaza as there is a known huge natural gas field off of Gaza....not sure many of the members have ever heard of this.

here...you members decide for yourselves of this history missing from most of your history books.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Very very Warned of these Ishmaelites and their Non Representative form of Government.

Remember this history when we get the next "Casus Belli" plastered all over the news to evoke an emotional reaction out of us and put us on the next war treadmill.

And they do not trust us to be armed...!!! Really ???

What an insult.

If you cannot be trusted to know real history .....or be armed.....physically ...mentally...or spiritually...what makes you think you can be trusted with your vote???

Are we thinking yet????

Da Tovarich????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes I saw that post, I dont spend much time on that forum as it is very slow.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I see that forum you talked about is currently offline.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes...lonewolf...and that is the second survival forum of which I know wherein that has happened.....two different forums now of which I am aware.

Is such coming to this forum as well???

Are preppers a threat to the status quo...particularly the "Fallen" status quo.???

You know what I am describing.......people who try to think and act...conduct themselves outside the herd??? Outside of television and or movies...outside the addicting drugs of sports and Hollywood??? Distractions???

And even much much worse...teach others how to do and think this way.

Da Tovarich????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we have had our problems on this site in the past with an out of date security certificate but it was sorted by admin.
    I can see TPTB in the USA having a concern about people thinking outside the herd, but isnt that good? less people for them to have to worry about and have to provide for in an emergency? LOL.
    in this area of Britain we are so far from the seat of govt that if we dont look out for ourselves in a national emergency it could be weeks before aid arrives.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.