About Your Survival ....not The Product Advertised.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Apr 6, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    About your surviival......not the product advertised..
    Today, 12:41 PM

For some time now I have been occasionally stating that leadership positions and the standards required are not nearly as high as we have been led or mislead to believe that they really are.

Well today they finally dropped the curtain and showed us what was behind said curtain..

Watch this video particularly at about 3:10 into it ..at the White House in Washington DC...

Tucker Carlson

Tucker: Democrats have decided to replace Biden - YouTube

Also...the cover up.....damage control..

Obama tweets to save face after embarrassing Biden video surfaces (msn.com)

Talk about two legged wildlife run amok. It is clear that this is now openly not a representative government but a Non Representative Government..which I also have been saynig...

Be Warned these Ishmaelites. What was that about Adults now in the room???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites ........both Political Parties..

Remember all the while these phony Republicans have been silent about this....meaning they too are not the product advertised...

They have to have known about this from the beginning and have been silent.

My non Ishmaelite .92,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Golly-gosh, Tucker sure can push a knife in deep.

"How does he do that?!"

He uses the very words of America's enemies' as his dagger.

[​IMG]

And, Tucker uses the term "hive mind". How precisely true. Bees are not individuals, they are units within a collective.

When the Hive gets rid of drone biden, my thought is that they will keep Kamala and use her as the next monstrous marionette.

Who knows what fly will next land in the ointment. Washington D.C. is awash in flies.

As the wanderer approaches the crest of a hill, he hears the buzzing of flies and odors most foul beset his nose. This wise one need not top the hill to discover any more of the hideous reality that dwells on the other side of it. He reverses his course and betakes himself elsewhere. One wishes the hill not to be their own nation.

Lancing the boil that is D.C. could prove most disgusting. Already, its pus oozes out across this once-great nation.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.